Welcome to Gaia! ::

Clipped Wings

Back to Guilds

Master/Slave RP 

Tags: Master, Slave, Simi-literate, Wings, Clipped Wings 

Reply Master/Slave Role Play
Welcome to Clipped Wings - OPEN for business! Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 56 57 58 59 60 61 ... 81 82 83 84 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

XxXDeadlyxShadowsXxX

Toxic Hellhound

PostPosted: Fri Oct 30, 2009 7:30 pm
(what slaves are left? I need one for my master charater, Zanifer.)  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 30, 2009 9:17 pm
((I will work on updating the M/S thread on the front page tonight, check again in the morning.))  

ArtemisChild
Vice Captain

6,425 Points
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Happy Birthday! 100

ArtemisChild
Vice Captain

6,425 Points
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Happy Birthday! 100
PostPosted: Fri Oct 30, 2009 9:27 pm
User ImageCal: Master and Shop Owner

Cal smirked to himself at his little elfs response, pushing at her a little to scoot over to against the wall, he himself, slid down and laid on his side next to her, stroking her hair and down her cheek to her neck and down her arm. "You should sleep," he murmured against her temple with a soft kiss. "I can take care of close up."

PostPosted: Fri Oct 30, 2009 9:33 pm
Cal layed down next to her, so very close it made her heart pound widly in her chest, his fingers traces down her, stroking her hair, her cheek, her neck.. She tried to stay calm, even through this, but when he leaned in, kissing her temply gently, she couldn't hold back. Her fingers aced into his shirt lightly, and she pressed her lips to his once agan.  

Tiltilla
Captain

1,550 Points
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Contributor 0
  • Beta Citizen 0

AsianCupcakes

PostPosted: Fri Oct 30, 2009 9:37 pm
OCC; I'm a little lost but i will try my best.

User Image
The two gaurds through his cage in the corner and left him. "Stupid fat men on steriods." He mumbled under his breath and stopped pounding on the bars. He shook his head slowly and saw Cal take a neko outside. "Wow..." He said nothing and fumbled with his jacket. Jayson took a deep breath and started kicking and pouinding on the bars attempting to bust them. After a few minutes on pouding his hands starting to bleed, as he started at them he had a blank expression on his face then just continued kicking the bars leaving his hands behind.

User Image
Kyoko started to play with her ribbons again then startled by a gun shot and watched Cal drag her outside. "Harsh." She said clutching the bars tightly. She looked over at a boy kicking and pounding on the bars. "your going to hurt youself." She said scootching to the back of her cage to speak to him. All he did was glare and her and kick harder as he lifted up one of his bloody hands and smirked. "Hmph no need to smirk Mr.Smartypants." She said with a short glare and turning around to the front of her cage.  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 30, 2009 10:17 pm
Krystal-unicorn
Skara

As she heard Kaura's stomach growl she fought the urge to find the kitchen and make something for her to eat. She sighed happily as Kaura left to get something to eat. As Dhiren entered the shop she only paid slight attention to him until she heard Kaura's cries of pain. She started to get up when Cal came to Kaura's rescue. She smiled a little as Cal to her away. She turned back to glared at Dhiren with hate, glad that Cal refused his request to beat Kaura. As he left she knelt back down, waiting for Raven to do something.

OOC: It doesn't seem that aleki chan will be on a lot so if you'll be on a bit then you can take Skara

Also sorry for not posting recently, I've been really busy the last couple of days but I should be back to checking it every day now ^_^

Unless you are returning your slave to the shop, you are not to post here without your Master present. And your paragraph sucks horribly >.<  

ArtemisChild
Vice Captain

6,425 Points
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Happy Birthday! 100

ForeverASlave

PostPosted: Fri Oct 30, 2009 10:25 pm
((gosh im sorry.....i got grounded for trying to escape.....and..wow....this place wa sliek dead and then boom......and hi artemis..havent seen u in long time....))

matrix slept for a long time....a very long time...he finally awoke. he shot straight up in bed so fast the rock got thrown off of him onto the gorund.....he wimpered and ran to pick ti up..hoping it was ok....the hell he had been through had broken him quite a bit...he now accepted beign a slave....but he still wasnt a tame one...he would fight if eh could but....still...he was kinda scared....he looked the rock over..it had heale dhim completely...and the sleep ahd taken alot of exhaustion away...btu hsi body was still so weak....and tired.....he had spilled the bowl of stew kaura had layed for him...he wimpered again and tried to clean it up best he could.....he couldnt.....he wimpered and wrapped himself in the blanket to hide his embarrasing nudety....he went to the door of the room and knocked....askign in a much meeker version of his old voice.."p...please.i....im sorry....i..i made a mess..c...can i ...g..get soem help...p...please..."he asked..  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 30, 2009 10:33 pm
(( Hi FAS, good to see you too. Please, not so many dots between sentences, one is enough. And work on your grammar. Capitalize first letter of every sentence. Please and thank you))  

ArtemisChild
Vice Captain

6,425 Points
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Happy Birthday! 100

ArtemisChild
Vice Captain

6,425 Points
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Happy Birthday! 100
PostPosted: Fri Oct 30, 2009 10:46 pm
((OOC: Slave locations as per the first page of this thread mainly posted here for iSmexii... So make sure you read it. This is your first warning!

Back row is Disobedient: Arianna, Mars, Bella, Amelia, Seth, Blaze, Miki, Conroy, Jayson. All here will also have chains attached to the collars around their necks so they cannot reach the front of their cages.

Middle row is Borderline: Kiara (black/violet/green), Ashlyn (Dark Blue/Olive/Green), Matrix (pink/olive/dark blue), Kyoko (pink/green)

Front row is Obedient: Reisa, Istan, Ryo))  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 30, 2009 11:19 pm
((sorry i havent posted for a while))
Raven sighed and looked at Skara, "come on time to go." she mumbed looking around the room one more time and turned and headed towards the door, then waited for Skara.  

aleki chan

Dedicated Lover

XxXDeadlyxShadowsXxX

Toxic Hellhound

PostPosted: Sat Oct 31, 2009 7:34 am
[Zanifer]
Life is how ever you want it to be

User Image

Zanifer sighed as he strolled from his home towards the slave shop. He wanted to know what slaves were still needing masters so he could buy two. He wanted some friends to talk to and to learn from them about their kind.

(Ok i have a few slaves that if the people are posting than Zanifer will take two of them. Kiara, Jayson, Mars, Matrix, Kyoko and Istan those are the ones who Zanifer will chose his two slaves from.)  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 31, 2009 8:02 am
OOC: Sorry, I'll just delete the post  

Krystal-unicorn

Fashionable Flatterer

Drexysaurus Rex
Vice Captain

Dedicated Loiterer

PostPosted: Sat Oct 31, 2009 6:51 pm
((Oh, I am sorry.. I forgot to post here. It seems that everyone else had already returned. I will do the same, but I will be editting my characters and deleting one.))  
Master/Slave Role Play

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 56 57 58 59 60 61 ... 81 82 83 84 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games