Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Switch and Seme Haven
His Butler: Punishment Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 56 57 58 59 60 61 ... 235 236 237 238 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Claude Faustus
Crew

Demonic Spectator

PostPosted: Wed Jun 27, 2012 4:53 pm
He listened carefully, his mask of cool professionalism carefully placed on his face as he walked closer to Sebastian and put his arms around him."I'm sorry too....for doubting you." He said, unconcerned about the pairs of eyes suddenly on them. He whispered in his ear. "I don't want any other then you Sebastian."  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 27, 2012 4:58 pm
Sebastian smirked before he wrapped his arms around him too. "Same here. Hey are you busy right now? I know a good way to help you get rid of that seasickness."  

JuuzousJason XIII

Vicious Lunatic

22,025 Points
  • Team Jet 75
  • Married 100
  • Team Kitten Star 75

Claude Faustus
Crew

Demonic Spectator

PostPosted: Wed Jun 27, 2012 5:03 pm
Claude pulled away from the embrace. He looked at Sebastian quizzically, he was almost over the seasickness, the fresh-air and the brief walk on land helped plenty. But he was curious on what Saebastian had in mind. "Not really, what is it?" He asked.  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 27, 2012 5:10 pm
Sebastian smirked even more. "The cure is in your bedroom."  

JuuzousJason XIII

Vicious Lunatic

22,025 Points
  • Team Jet 75
  • Married 100
  • Team Kitten Star 75

Claude Faustus
Crew

Demonic Spectator

PostPosted: Wed Jun 27, 2012 5:12 pm
That was all that he needed to hear, Claude promptly turned on his heel and headed towards their cabin.  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 27, 2012 8:35 pm
Sebastian giggled before he rolled his eyes and followed him to the cabin that the two of them shared. Sebastian knew Claude more then anyone else, and he knew how to get him cheered up again.  

JuuzousJason XIII

Vicious Lunatic

22,025 Points
  • Team Jet 75
  • Married 100
  • Team Kitten Star 75

Claude Faustus
Crew

Demonic Spectator

PostPosted: Thu Jun 28, 2012 1:33 pm
Some time later, Claude sat up. In his relief, the sex had felt even better, he felt not only happy, but deeply satisfied and 'complate' . The demon wiped at his sweaty forehead searching for his glasses which had gone missing during the first frantic moments of their lovemaking.  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 28, 2012 1:52 pm
Sebastian had seen where the glasses had landed so he picked them up and placed them back onto his face. "There you go Claude. That was indeed some of the most wild sex we ever had. I really love that possessive side of you." Sebastian smirked at him.  

JuuzousJason XIII

Vicious Lunatic

22,025 Points
  • Team Jet 75
  • Married 100
  • Team Kitten Star 75

Claude Faustus
Crew

Demonic Spectator

PostPosted: Thu Jun 28, 2012 2:03 pm
Seeing that face, Claude kissed him again like he hadn't had enough the last time, he pulled back and returned his smirk. "So.....How was it with Sammael? Did you satisfy your curiosity?" He asked as he pulled his lover close, positively relishing the feel of his beared skin pressing against him.  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 28, 2012 2:29 pm
"Yes it's been satisfied completely. He completely wore me out, but I think I've had enough to last a lifetime if I never get the chance to do it again. I'd hate to make you upset at me, and I'll never do it again on your words."  

JuuzousJason XIII

Vicious Lunatic

22,025 Points
  • Team Jet 75
  • Married 100
  • Team Kitten Star 75

Claude Faustus
Crew

Demonic Spectator

PostPosted: Thu Jun 28, 2012 2:48 pm
Claude smirked. Pleased with Sebastian's words. But he did upset him and he was still in the mood to play. He trailed his hand down his back. "But he hurt you....here." He touched the place with his fingers. "It's a matter of pride now that I do something about it." He said in a sexy voice. Claude nuzzled an ear. "Perhaps I'll make him pay for your discomfort with his body."

Sammael had finished the chess game with Isabella and left the girl who was now reading a book in a cabin. The butler had shaken his head in disapproval when he saw it, it was a romance novel, the particular kind that tended to get explicit towards the end. But the Lady had insisted and ordered him out.
Dispite his nervousness, this demon had been dealing with his human emotions for a lot longer then most humans and knew how to control and deal with them. His problem was that he was still somewhat nervous around his own kind, Claude had started exhibiting the more passionate emotions that made human's dangerous enough. But those feelings of human jealously and anger in a demon form was doubly more so.
Intending on passing along the important information about the King of Spain and also about Isabella's uncle and the the boy she was betrothed to. Sammael knocked on their cabin door.
"Sebastian, Claude, There is something that I need to talk to you about."

Hearing the knock and Sammael's voice beyond it. Claude smirked, "Speak of the devil."  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 28, 2012 3:25 pm
Sebastian smirked as well. "Yes indeed speak of the Devil. I understand you have pride, because I have it too. Make him pay for it Claude. Make him pay for it for me, and allow me to watch and enjoy his suffering."  

JuuzousJason XIII

Vicious Lunatic

22,025 Points
  • Team Jet 75
  • Married 100
  • Team Kitten Star 75

Claude Faustus
Crew

Demonic Spectator

PostPosted: Thu Jun 28, 2012 3:39 pm
Claude chuckled and kissed him. "I love you.' He said then went to answer the door.
Sammael froze when the door opened revealing a very naked, wide shouldered Claude. He felt his face grow warm in embarrassment. He could see Sebastian behind his left shoulder. Apparently they had patched things up.
"Uhm...." He licked his lips nervously. "I-I see that you are both quite busy....F-forgive me....I'll come back later." He quickly turned around to leave but jumped when he felt a powerful forearm quickly ensnare him around the waist, He hadn't missed that look on Claude's face.
"Not so fast, There is something that we need to talk about." Claude said, he was in control and wasn't about to let Sam get away. He pulled him inside and closed the door.
Sam's wide eyes watched the door close and lock with a click, sealing his doom.  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 28, 2012 3:48 pm
Sebastian smirked like the damn cat that just caught that annoying canary. He was going to really enjoy watching this one. "Yes Sammael. Let's talk."  

JuuzousJason XIII

Vicious Lunatic

22,025 Points
  • Team Jet 75
  • Married 100
  • Team Kitten Star 75

Claude Faustus
Crew

Demonic Spectator

PostPosted: Thu Jul 05, 2012 7:53 pm
Sammael sighed, his ice blue eyes staring off into the distance, not really seeing the utterly beautiful scenery. His mind was else where, completely distracted by the memory of that Morning.
He still hadn't completely forgiven Claude or Sebastian for taken advantage of him, the result of which wasn't only a scolding from Lady Isabella for missing out on her afternoon snack but also....
The way his body would react when ever either of the demons got near him. After they exposed his dirty little secret turn on, Claude and Sebastian where inclined to smirk knowingly at him. Seeing them look at him like that, the cat demon had to turn away to control his breathing and his awaking desires. He'd just glare back, silently cursing them for his sore backside and the discomfort.
Claude was on the deck, helping the crew set up the tables for lunch.  
Switch and Seme Haven

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 56 57 58 59 60 61 ... 235 236 237 238 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games