Welcome to Gaia! ::

Savage Arts

Back to Guilds

Guild RPGs, Contests, World Conquest, Random Silliness 

Tags: world domination, games, comics, arts, random 

Reply Savage Arts Main Hall
General Discussion Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 578 579 580 581 582 583 ... 760 761 762 763 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Kazu Faiya
Vice Captain

Sparkly Phantom

PostPosted: Sun Nov 16, 2008 4:02 pm
Yeah. Momo was just telling us about that. She said he wasn't a very bright bulb and might have thought the blank wouldn't hurt him. Mr. Eaton must be beside himself.  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 16, 2008 6:34 pm
Miko-dono
OMG!! That's so tragic! Why do they feel the need to use actual guns, and shouldn't they CHECK the barrel and clip before they use it?!?
The gun that they put the blanks in was just for sound, the guns onstage were all fakes. Apparently everyone at school's gonna be wearing black tomorrow in memory. Everyone was told beforehand that shooting it at anyone was forbidden, so we honestly don't know what was going through his head at the time...  

Jovey4

Versatile Businesswoman

3,400 Points
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Tycoon 200

Rhies

PostPosted: Sun Nov 16, 2008 7:42 pm
I heard about that~! I myself thought that those guns had a bullet...for they were so loud when I heard them pop off...never knew it was pressured air! so strange getting killed by air...Oo But its still sad...

this happened at your school Jovey? your school seems to get all the interesting paper spots.  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 16, 2008 9:42 pm
Yup - it's about to get another though xD
Presenting:

PROJECT ORIGIN!
A night at DHHS where everyone in St. George and surrounding areas can gather at the school for a night of Video Game Tournies (games with T ratings and under that are pre-approved by the school district stressed )
Basically my club is going to host this sometime next year before the school season ends. We're not sure when exactly, but I'll be the host of the brawl room - where we'll be running at least three different Wiis simultaneously.  

Jovey4

Versatile Businesswoman

3,400 Points
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Tycoon 200

Rhies

PostPosted: Sun Nov 16, 2008 9:58 pm
will there be prizes? O.O  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 17, 2008 1:33 am
I dunno actually xD I haven't heard all the details yet... and I'm the club president! xd  

Jovey4

Versatile Businesswoman

3,400 Points
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Tycoon 200

Avaxis Spin
Crew

PostPosted: Mon Nov 17, 2008 4:24 am
Thats really strange that kid dying from a blank because there is no projectile when a blank goes off... unless someone decided to stick something in the barrel. At that point whatever is in the barrel becomes just like a bullet. How close was the proximity of the gun to him? They say that Brandon Lee died this way from a wad left from the blank shooting out of the barrel... i personally think it was the chinese mafia taking out the rest of the lee family if you ask me but thats a different conversation.  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 17, 2008 5:03 pm
Blanks are usually made of paper and even though it may not seem like that would hurt it is hurlled a very high speeds, not to mention the pressure buildup of hot air behind it. Its enough to do a pretty good amount of damage. It had to have been close proximity for him to shoot himself.  

Kazu Faiya
Vice Captain

Sparkly Phantom

Miko-dono

Dapper Gaian

3,500 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Tue Nov 18, 2008 12:37 am
You know what gets me? These new ads on gaia... I used to see an ad for the website gaiacheaters.com and I wanted to report it, so I went to the forum and found out I had to DL an add-on in Firefox. With that done, I was all set to catch their inappropriate hides, but now the ad NEVER shows up. . . .

Seriously, I think they have sensors or something to know when someone will catch them. That or they've already been reported and stopped. stare  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 18, 2008 7:10 pm
That's just what you get for trying to help out - you get smacked in the face for your good deeds. xD All kidding aside, that happened to me a lot so I just tend to ignore it nowadays...  

Jovey4

Versatile Businesswoman

3,400 Points
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Tycoon 200

Rhies

PostPosted: Wed Nov 19, 2008 2:07 pm
Ooooo the new dudes of monster coats!

Anyway I saw you Jovey in the battle against other cosplayers! congrtas on your win!  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 19, 2008 3:39 pm
I'll be the first new monster!! guess what I am!!  

Kazu Faiya
Vice Captain

Sparkly Phantom

clubanimon
Crew

PostPosted: Wed Nov 19, 2008 5:21 pm
Um...pengu-lion?  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 19, 2008 6:42 pm
Dinner *readies flame thrower*  

Maeth
Captain

Dapper Genius

Miko-dono

Dapper Gaian

3,500 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Thu Nov 20, 2008 9:56 am
Kazu looks like a horny African tribal penguin... rofl

For those who don't know or haven't noticed yet, SA has a zOMG! Clan - come and join! blaugh  
Savage Arts Main Hall

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 578 579 580 581 582 583 ... 760 761 762 763 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games