Welcome to Gaia! ::

Leviathan Stadium

Back to Guilds

A battle Stadium for literate roleplayers. 

Tags: Literate, Fighting, Battle, Arena, Levi 

Reply OOC Lounge
OOC - NO U Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5868 5869 5870 5871 5872 5873 ... 7607 7608 7609 7610 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Sunstrike

PostPosted: Tue Jul 21, 2009 2:35 pm
gonk

This is what I'm working on:

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v207/Sunstrike/Moonbladewip4.png

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v207/Sunstrike/moonbladecloseup.png

Till thats done I can't do anything else big, else my guilt will tear me up inside and spit me out in little sunnybunnybites.  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 21, 2009 2:37 pm
HOLY CRAP! I dun have moneys, but would LOVE something like that... I'd hang it on my wall...  

Enki Leviathan
Crew

Fengrading

PostPosted: Tue Jul 21, 2009 2:40 pm
My awesome character broke Dee.  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 21, 2009 2:44 pm
Enki Leviathan
Slifer Ozura
In all seriousness where should I post an entrance post for a character? All I've gotten is jokes in response, but I'm truly lost as to where to begin.

Ya, I would say the Stadium... or maybe one of the cities at a coffee shop or something. I'm often a fan of having Enki pop into Latent at Feimurgen or a coffee shop ^.^

Sunny-puff: Oooohhhhh.... ok then XP If you want, I guess

Yeah I feel like some of those places are fairly...dead...so I'm worried it might take some time to get going.  

The Last Pedigree

Kraun
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Tue Jul 21, 2009 2:48 pm
I buy art with real money.  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 21, 2009 2:49 pm
Slifer Ozura
Enki Leviathan
Slifer Ozura
In all seriousness where should I post an entrance post for a character? All I've gotten is jokes in response, but I'm truly lost as to where to begin.

Ya, I would say the Stadium... or maybe one of the cities at a coffee shop or something. I'm often a fan of having Enki pop into Latent at Feimurgen or a coffee shop ^.^

Sunny-puff: Oooohhhhh.... ok then XP If you want, I guess

Yeah I feel like some of those places are fairly...dead...so I'm worried it might take some time to get going.

Then Stadium is always a good bet  

Enki Leviathan
Crew

Dumble Dee

High-functioning Waffles

PostPosted: Tue Jul 21, 2009 2:50 pm
an awesome character that you don't use. ]=<  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 21, 2009 2:51 pm
But the Stadium's used for fighting. In a pair. I can't fight alone sad .  

The Last Pedigree

Fengrading

PostPosted: Tue Jul 21, 2009 2:53 pm
Use it? Pffft.

Who still roleplays anymore?  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 21, 2009 2:54 pm
B, you're a real hero XP

@Matt: I wouldn't suggest paying a visit to Feimurgan unless you're going there with another Levi member or are willing to wait several weeks for an answer - I'm on semi-hiatus...and even extremly slow with the two RP plots I'm running at the moment.

Which reminds me...I'm surprised Madi hasn't cursed me yet >__< *hides in shame*  

Lucind Varhetel

Dumble Dee

High-functioning Waffles

PostPosted: Tue Jul 21, 2009 2:54 pm
Oh jesus Slifer. Did you even read the threads? The stadium isn't used for just fighting.

Stop being a pansy, go make a post and if no one joins you, you could start asking and not beating around the bush.

rah.  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 21, 2009 3:00 pm
Slifer: I'm agreeing with Dee here. The stadium is NOT just used for fighting. Either post and wait or ask someone straight up "HEY! Will you RP with me?" then post WITH them. Or, you know, we're STILL waiting for a post from you in the Steam guild... It's just me and Adri actively posting...

Lu: Well, I didn't say you had to DO anything... I mean just go in and read and get a coffee for a good entrance to the town  

Enki Leviathan
Crew

The Last Pedigree

PostPosted: Tue Jul 21, 2009 3:02 pm
Enki Leviathan
Slifer: I'm agreeing with Dee here. The stadium is NOT just used for fighting. Either post and wait or ask someone straight up "HEY! Will you RP with me?" then post WITH them. Or, you know, we're STILL waiting for a post from you in the Steam guild... It's just me and Adri actively posting...

Lu: Well, I didn't say you had to DO anything... I mean just go in and read and get a coffee for a good entrance to the town

Working on a character for that actually.  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 21, 2009 3:05 pm
What?  

Kraun
Vice Captain

Enki Leviathan
Crew
PostPosted: Tue Jul 21, 2009 3:11 pm
Slifer Ozura
Enki Leviathan

Working on a character for that actually.

GOOD! scream  
OOC Lounge

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5868 5869 5870 5871 5872 5873 ... 7607 7608 7609 7610 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games