Welcome to Gaia! ::

Non Importance » contests, anti-inflation, games, hangout [

Back to Guilds

Reply Guild Main » Announcements, Stickies, Rules, etc.
Sealed Letters -- [ April ] Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 57 58 59 60 61 62 ... 69 70 71 72 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Cheap Sealeds?
  YA PLZ.
View Results

mechromancy

Virtuous Visionary

10,800 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Jack-pot 100
PostPosted: Mon Apr 07, 2008 11:12 pm
Tips for beating the von helsons:

USE THE STICKYBALL SRSLY. The ONLY time I beat the mansion was with the stickyball. (Only had to use one, but you may have to use two.)
Other than that all you can really do is be careful and don't forget to bump the table. Floaties probably help too if the ball shoots between two paddles, but usually it's too fast to use them.  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 08, 2008 12:46 am
ceirwy
After 2mil hitting 5 shouldn't be too hard. You get the hang of it and you have all the high multiples. But I'm surprised beating the Vonhelson's is that much. I was expecting a much lower number. Still nice. I'm assuming you beat them?

Ya, one would think so, but 5mil is so much more than 2mil. D: lols
Ya, I was surprised at the amount too. It makes it worth it to beat 'em.

@Flamey: haha thanks and no worries about zee gift. >w<
lols, I'm 19 now! My last year as a teen starts today. dun dun dun.

@Futon: Ya, that's what I do. That sticky ball works wonders. But yeeet, I can't win! D: I get soooo close, like have a few letters left but I am still denied victory. haha.
I just have bad luck in zee castle I surpose. I don't know. Someday I will defeat them!

cole the destroyer

mechromancy

Virtuous Visionary

10,800 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Jack-pot 100
PostPosted: Tue Apr 08, 2008 12:05 pm
Will Glory be selling cheap letters this month? I haven't seen hide nor hair of him.  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 08, 2008 1:29 pm
cole the destroyer
ceirwy
After 2mil hitting 5 shouldn't be too hard. You get the hang of it and you have all the high multiples. But I'm surprised beating the Vonhelson's is that much. I was expecting a much lower number. Still nice. I'm assuming you beat them?

Ya, one would think so, but 5mil is so much more than 2mil. D: lols
Ya, I was surprised at the amount too. It makes it worth it to beat 'em.

@Flamey: haha thanks and no worries about zee gift. >w<
lols, I'm 19 now! My last year as a teen starts today. dun dun dun.

@Futon: Ya, that's what I do. That sticky ball works wonders. But yeeet, I can't win! D: I get soooo close, like have a few letters left but I am still denied victory. haha.
I just have bad luck in zee castle I surpose. I don't know. Someday I will defeat them!

Not that much more. With practice you can reach pretty high. I've made it to 8mil now. I just wish they had prizes for that high, though I did win a whole stack of gold biggrin

And Happy Birthday! Wow you're only about a month older than me. I think nineteen is kind of a weird year. You are basically an adult but still a teen. Talk about caught in the middle.  

ceirwy

cole the destroyer

PostPosted: Tue Apr 08, 2008 5:50 pm
@ceirwy: Woah 8mil! Impressive! I almost hit 3mil. But thats about it. But true, practice does make perfect! ;D
How much gold did you actually win though? It seems like not much gold can be gained from this game.

haha, seriously. I use it as reasoning to say I'm not old, since I am still a teen. hehe. When I hit 20, than I will feel old.

@Futon: Good question. I have no idea. I just want to know what's happened to them. It's rather odd to just vanish and for this long.

Non's last login in is March 20th. Same with Glory. I really do hope they are OK. Maybe it's just school or something.

PostPosted: Tue Apr 08, 2008 8:17 pm
Well I was on my first try of the day so I made about 900g off of it. Plus I had managed to accumulate just about 15 floaties XD. Its a decent amount.

Yeah there's no going back when you hit twenty.

And Futon, I wouldn't worry about the mods too much. I'm not familiar with them, but I know for a fact this is a super busy time of year. Heck, I'm in my last week of Uni, so I know the stress of trying to find a balance.  

ceirwy

grayflame4789

PostPosted: Tue Apr 08, 2008 8:17 pm
cole the destroyer
@ceirwy: Woah 8mil! Impressive! I almost hit 3mil. But thats about it. But true, practice does make perfect! ;D
How much gold did you actually win though? It seems like not much gold can be gained from this game.

haha, seriously. I use it as reasoning to say I'm not old, since I am still a teen. hehe. When I hit 20, than I will feel old.

@Futon: Good question. I have no idea. I just want to know what's happened to them. It's rather odd to just vanish and for this long.

Non's last login in is March 20th. Same with Glory. I really do hope they are OK. Maybe it's just school or something.

hi happy b-day! sorry i can't afford gift for you right now, lol so guys did you already voted for new games that might be put permanently to gaia?  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 08, 2008 8:20 pm
grayflame4789
cole the destroyer

hi happy b-day! sorry i can't afford gift for you right now, lol so guys did you already voted for new games that might be put permanently to gaia?

No I haven't. Is it worth checking out?  

ceirwy

grayflame4789

PostPosted: Tue Apr 08, 2008 8:27 pm
ceirwy
grayflame4789
cole the destroyer

No I haven't. Is it worth checking out?

yeah! then vote for games you want! so many of them though so i check only few randomly. lol  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 08, 2008 8:34 pm
Lol. I should probably go and do that then since i have nothing to do while my items are up on the market.  

ceirwy

tkdauronXIII

PostPosted: Wed Apr 09, 2008 9:33 am
Yeah, those new games are something...still trying to get used to them.  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 09, 2008 3:14 pm
A lot of them seem just plain bizarre or boring... I wonder what will come out on top and if Gaia will be copying the game idea and making one of their own or using the exact game that won.  

ceirwy

OakbingNoona

Timid Bunny

4,100 Points
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Contributor 0
PostPosted: Wed Apr 09, 2008 4:02 pm
yawn.... okay.. that sounds kool...  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 09, 2008 5:24 pm
Yes, those floaties rock. I like the bag of marbles a lot too.

Most of those games aren't that great. Many are boring or dull and some have terrible layouts/programming/graphics, like the person spent only 5 minutes on it. There have been a few very cool and creative/unique ones though. I'm eager to see what game will win. I'm sure it will be a good one.

I would think the game would be reformatted it to be more Gaia fitting, you know? It would still be the same game, just Gaia themed.

And Flame, don't worry at all about a gift. Tis not necessary.

cole the destroyer

ceirwy

PostPosted: Wed Apr 09, 2008 7:09 pm
I'll guess I'll just have to wait and see what is chosen and how Gaia puts their spin on it. They bored me to be honest, so I'll just play the winner xd

On another note, is anyone playing the marketplace? I used to and now I have capital to do it again, but I have no clue what items are fast moving and profitable at this time. Any suggestions?  
Guild Main » Announcements, Stickies, Rules, etc.

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 57 58 59 60 61 62 ... 69 70 71 72 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games