Welcome to Gaia! ::

Clipped Wings

Back to Guilds

Master/Slave RP 

Tags: Master, Slave, Simi-literate, Wings, Clipped Wings 

Reply Master/Slave Role Play
Welcome to Clipped Wings - OPEN for business! Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 57 58 59 60 61 62 ... 81 82 83 84 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

ArtemisChild
Vice Captain

6,425 Points
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Happy Birthday! 100
PostPosted: Sat Oct 31, 2009 9:17 pm
((Ok Tigers.

And if you really want Mars, I'll post him, he's just there really in case a Master wants him and there are no others that he wants.))  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 31, 2009 9:40 pm
User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image
Jamie Kindlyn Demerisa
Don't you tempt me, my child. I always win.

Jamie entered the slave shop with a small smile, her eyes drifted over the room, observing every little detail of the room. She let out a deep breath, making her way to the cages. she looked over them and smiled slightly, soon she would find one worth buying, hopefully they would fit her desires as well. She appoached the first cage in the row, peering into it with interested eyes, she then continued down the line, searching for one that caught her attention. Back at home, well, her second home, the hotel, she had left to come here. Her maids and hosts would have to deal with her hotel customers for a bit longer than expected, if she was late with anything, it was quite rare and it was usually for a very good reason, but all was well. She looked down into each cage. She was quite tall, after all, angels were usually incredibly tall. She was taller than most, nearly all, humans, as well as some other earth dwelling creatures, for an angel however, she was fairly average height. She was comfortable with herself.

User Image

My Slave

N/A

Drexysaurus Rex
Vice Captain

Dedicated Loiterer

XxXDeadlyxShadowsXxX

Toxic Hellhound

PostPosted: Sat Oct 31, 2009 10:10 pm
ArtemisChild
((Ok Tigers.

And if you really want Mars, I'll post him, he's just there really in case a Master wants him and there are no others that he wants.))

(what is the limit of slaves per master?)  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 31, 2009 10:23 pm
XxXDeadlyxShadowsXxX
ArtemisChild
((Ok Tigers.

(what is the limit of slaves per master?)

((I know this wasnt directed to me, but I think 1-3 is plenty, 3 would be pushng it, it starts favoring the one that is online and posts the most.. I think the limit art would give is maybe 4... Just my opinion.))  

Drexysaurus Rex
Vice Captain

Dedicated Loiterer

ArtemisChild
Vice Captain

6,425 Points
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Happy Birthday! 100
PostPosted: Sun Nov 01, 2009 8:55 am
((3 is the limit.))  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 01, 2009 9:27 am
User ImageCal: Master and Shop Owner

Cal let out a small sound of surprise as his slave once again pressed her lips to his. This time he didn't freeze, but kissed her back, one hand moving to the back of her neck, to support and keep her there. Pulling away slowly, he looked at her and then slid out of the bed. "Im not mad," he said softly to reassure her, his breathing a little fast. He just had to think about what he was doing. "Go to sleep Kaura." Stepping out of the room and closing the door behind him.

Seeing a new master in the shop, he smiled. "Good day," he said. "Can I help you find something?"

ArtemisChild
Vice Captain

6,425 Points
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Happy Birthday! 100

Tiltilla
Captain

1,550 Points
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Contributor 0
  • Beta Citizen 0
PostPosted: Sun Nov 01, 2009 10:07 am
Kaura deeply enjyed the kiss, pressing her mouth to his as his arm moved to hold her close. She moaned, softly, before he pulled away, inching off the bed.

His breathing was slightly quickened, much like her own, and her heart pounded feircly. "Alright, Master." She whispered, laying her head down on the pillow as she fought back a blush. She wasn't ready to sleep, not so wound up and confused, and when she heard the soft call of another slave down the hall she forced herself to her feet. Cal wouldn't be able to hear him, not in the front, so she stood, and stumbled slightly, going towards the back. "Matrix?" She called quietly, opening the door to the hall. "Are you alright?"

PostPosted: Sun Nov 01, 2009 10:21 am
((No. She isn't, she is in punishment until morning. Which would come faster if people read entire posts... The shop is closed.

And please people we have an OOC area for a reason.))  

Tiltilla
Captain

1,550 Points
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Contributor 0
  • Beta Citizen 0

Dez Aisu

PostPosted: Tue Nov 03, 2009 6:36 pm
(sorry me havent been active me been busy so i had meh brother catch me up on details of other stuff)

Ryo sits in his cage waiting. He stays towards the back not caring about much kind of wanting to sleep but not at the same time. He looks at every person in the place. He lets his wings wrap around him and warm him a little bit.

PostPosted: Wed Nov 04, 2009 7:46 pm
matrix wimpered again and leaned his back against the wall...he slid down the wall and sat on the floor looking at the spilled stew now cold all over the floor....he was starving and their was no other way he had to clean ti up. he kneeled down and started to lick the stew off of the floor the blanket slid off of his naked body btu eh didnt notice..the soup tasted awful because of the coldness it ahd congealed and ti madehim gag. he didnt hear kaura comign down the hall the door was too thick.  

ForeverASlave

Tiltilla
Captain

1,550 Points
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Contributor 0
  • Beta Citizen 0
PostPosted: Wed Nov 04, 2009 7:55 pm
"Matrix?" Kaura called once more, opening the door. She gave a startled yelp to see Matrix huddled over on the floor, licking the cold stew off the ground. "Master Cal!" She called, grabbing the blanket while looking away, draping it over Matrix's shoulders to preserve his modesty. "Please Matrix, don't lick the floor."  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 05, 2009 9:20 pm
User ImageCal: Master and Shop Owner

Cal smiled at the angel and nodded. He wasn't a big fan of angels, him being a demon, but he tolerated them if they were purchasing or being sold. Being sold is what he preferred, but he wouldn't argue if they were strong enough to stay out of the business. "Perhaps I would if I knew what you may be looking for?" he said politely.

Hearing a call from the back rooms from his Elf, he narrowed his eyes and looked back at the area. "Excuse me a moment. Please, feel free to have a look around." Heading off and into the back area, he stepped up to the open cell in which Matrix was settled. Looking inside, he saw him licking from the floor and grimaced. Seeing his Elf looking away from the naked boy as she covered him though brought a small smirk to his lips. Shaking his head, he stepped into the room. "Matrix," he said, wrapping his arms around the boys waist and lifting him from the floor. "Do not lick it off the floor, I'm not sure what has been there." Placing him on the cot he looked at Kaura. "Go get some fresh water, bread, and some fruit from the kitchen for him," he said, sending his slave away and keeping an eye on Matrix.

"How are you feeling, boy?" he asked him.

ArtemisChild
Vice Captain

6,425 Points
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Happy Birthday! 100

ForeverASlave

PostPosted: Sat Nov 07, 2009 9:05 am
matrix got scared his tail wrapping aroudn hsi waist when he heard kaura call for cal...he thought he was gonna get in big trouble....he wimpered and licked faster trign to clena the floor of the stew....he felt his large body being picked up from behind and tossed on the cot..he curle dup and his behind the blanket....he was sure he was gonna get a beating...."p.....p..please..i.....i spillt the stew im sorry..im sorry....i...i was trying to clena it up...."matrix was in a scared timid mood...he still wasnt his old self yet after going threw so much lately before comign back here...  
Master/Slave Role Play

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 57 58 59 60 61 62 ... 81 82 83 84 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games