Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Survivalists ~A Zombie Horror RP~

Back to Guilds

The Zombie Apocalypse has happened... Are you a survivor? 

Tags: Zombie, Horror, Role-Play, Action, Undead 

Reply The Apocalypse
Russia Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 57 58 59 60 61 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Chief Burnett

5,925 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Tue Jun 22, 2010 7:47 pm
((Seeing as how i have been gone a very long time can someone please catch me up?))  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 01, 2010 2:19 am
(There was an epic battle for teh hospital, Joe found a box of puppies after killing their mother, so now he has a bunch of puppies, and now everyone is trapped in the interior of the hospital because the zombies broke through primary defenses. There's no way in or out of the hospital atm. And I don't even think it's worth paying attention to this RP anymore. No one has stayed loyal to it. Everytime I check, no one has posted anything...)  

ZombieApocalypseSurvivor

Pinoy_Operation

PostPosted: Thu Jul 01, 2010 12:37 pm
ZombieApocalypseSurvivor
(There was an epic battle for teh hospital, Joe found a box of puppies after killing their mother, so now he has a bunch of puppies, and now everyone is trapped in the interior of the hospital because the zombies broke through primary defenses. There's no way in or out of the hospital atm. And I don't even think it's worth paying attention to this RP anymore. No one has stayed loyal to it. Everytime I check, no one has posted anything...)
(Same here, it just died out)  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 01, 2010 1:24 pm
And then Joe pulled a Coke Zero and Pepsi One out of his bag, filled a cup with 2 packs of Mentos, and poured the drinks into the cup while shouting "THE GAME!"  

ZombieApocalypseSurvivor

ZombieApocalypseSurvivor

PostPosted: Thu Jul 01, 2010 1:25 pm
(Now THAT'S how you officially end a dead RP)  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 02, 2010 11:28 pm
((officially the battle for Volgograd was won, I had an epic sacrifice planned which i still might tie into the whole thing when i reboot Russia))  

N for Notorious
Crew

ZombieApocalypseSurvivor

PostPosted: Fri Jul 02, 2010 11:39 pm
(Why does it need rebooting in the first place? How'd it die? Why can't we contnue the story is a better question.)  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 09, 2010 3:58 pm
((So everyone is stuck in a hospital. I'm guessing there is gunfire all over the place, so i'd prolly see that from a helicopter? I'm thinking of making an explosive entrance to get this RP back up. After all, when i posted everyone posted within a few minutes of my post depending what time of day it was.))  

Chief Burnett

5,925 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Dressed Up 200

ZombieApocalypseSurvivor

PostPosted: Sat Jul 10, 2010 8:15 pm
((Everyone is trapped safely inside the hosital security doors in the center part of the hospital, no gunfire. There was just an epic explosion a little while ago, but a helo woulda been here by now if it saw it.))  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 11, 2010 12:02 pm
((Okay, better plan, How many zombies are flooding the hoipital? maybe there could be a few hundred outside and isee them gatering at the hospital and decide to check it out having the helicopter take out the ones out side then me and my squad head in killing any stragglers.))  

Chief Burnett

5,925 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Dressed Up 200

ZombieApocalypseSurvivor

PostPosted: Sun Jul 11, 2010 12:20 pm
(i guess that could work, cuz ya there are a lot of zombies outside, although most of them fell into the parking lot when the grounmd exploded in an attempt to slow their advance. it's night though so it's hard to see anything outside of ur searchlight beam, and you probably can't hear the moaning due to the helicopter)  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 11, 2010 4:18 pm
Vladimir takes out a shotgun and puts to his throat, he pulls the trigger and his guts splatter all over the wall. The puppies whine at the sight of the brutal death.  

The Red Wolf Mercenary

Aged Prophet

Chief Burnett

5,925 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Sun Jul 11, 2010 4:35 pm
((Here is a plan, and it will work, till im attacked sometime later on. The helicopter drops us off and after we are on the ground it crashes leaving us stranded aand forced to walk, when we will then hear the moaning comiing from the hospital, Then we will slowly make our way to your position. It should work))  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 12, 2010 1:02 am
(it's worth a shot i guess. i'm just wondering where the hell everyone else is... i see people that are in this RP post regularly in other RP's but not this one. I'm one of them only because I have nothing to go off of. I'm getting seriously pissed right now...)  

ZombieApocalypseSurvivor

ZombieApocalypseSurvivor

PostPosted: Thu Sep 02, 2010 12:15 pm
(I apologize for any offensive language I am about to use. Okay, ******** this. Either we get this RP going, or I'm going to reboot Russia, new storyline and everything, JUST like I did with France. I don't want to, but I WILL DIVIDE BY ZERO!!! I will give this RP one more week to at least get its big toe in teh water before I reboot it. I think that's ample amount of time correct?)  
The Apocalypse

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 57 58 59 60 61 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff