Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Switch and Seme Haven
His Butler: Punishment Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 57 58 59 60 61 62 ... 235 236 237 238 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

JuuzousJason XIII

Vicious Lunatic

22,025 Points
  • Team Jet 75
  • Married 100
  • Team Kitten Star 75
PostPosted: Thu Jul 05, 2012 8:13 pm
Sebastian also got scowled by Ciel for waking him up in the late hours of the afternoon because it meant that he not only missed breakfast, but he missed out on spending more time with Isabella. He yelled at him as he got him dressed, but with Sebastian it had gone in one ear and right back out the other ear again. He had rather enjoyed demon fun time, and would do it again in an instant. "You were working so hard Bochan, I thought you needed some rest. My apologies." Soon he was dressed and ready to go on the deck for lunch, and once they were there they were Ciel was served his meal by the chefs.  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 05, 2012 8:39 pm
Isabella and Ciel had their lunch together, chatting a little about the history of the Spanish monarchy While their butlers stood nearby. Isabella was happy that they seemed to be in a better mood, ( even if Sam was a little jumpy around the other two.)
The Captain wasn't joining them time, in fact he was off ship visiting the small river side village for some unexplainable reason. the crew where at a good distance away to give the Lady and her guest some privacy.  

Claude Faustus
Crew

Demonic Spectator

JuuzousJason XIII

Vicious Lunatic

22,025 Points
  • Team Jet 75
  • Married 100
  • Team Kitten Star 75
PostPosted: Thu Jul 05, 2012 8:55 pm
Ciel was rather enjoying their discussion, also glad that the demons were getting along better as well, because their work lacked when they were depressed. Also he was just secretly happy that they worked out their three-way relationship. He was smiling the entire time he was with Lady Isabella and decided to ask her something. "How much longer until we arrive in Spain?"  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 05, 2012 9:05 pm
"We are in Spain, We will be arriving in Toledo in a few more hours, then from there a carriage to Medrid, the capital." Isabella said. "Though I must warn you...when we arrive at his Majesty's residence. He will promptly challenge me to a duel."  

Claude Faustus
Crew

Demonic Spectator

JuuzousJason XIII

Vicious Lunatic

22,025 Points
  • Team Jet 75
  • Married 100
  • Team Kitten Star 75
PostPosted: Thu Jul 05, 2012 9:16 pm
"To make sure that you haven't lost your skills since leaving home? I fully understand. Sebastian often tests me just the same on my fencing skills when I've been gone from my studies for a long time." He smiled over at Sebastian who smiled right back at him. "As long as I still get to talk with him about my proposal to you then I'd be happy. I want to convince him that I'm a worthy fiance."  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 05, 2012 9:25 pm
Oh drat! Sammael stiffened. That was the information he'd forgot to pass along to Sebastian, to warn the butler to prevent Ceil from becoming harmed in the King's duel with Isabella. Then he was sidetracked.
"Yes in a way...." Isabella said then smiled. "Just...please be careful if he takes it into his head that he likes you, He might challenge you as well." She blushed with embarrassment. "His Majesty is very found of fencing."  

Claude Faustus
Crew

Demonic Spectator

JuuzousJason XIII

Vicious Lunatic

22,025 Points
  • Team Jet 75
  • Married 100
  • Team Kitten Star 75
PostPosted: Thu Jul 05, 2012 9:43 pm
"It's fine if he does challenge me. Sebastian taught me quite well. I once beat Alois Trancy in a fencing match as well." Sebastian smirked over at Sammael. "Distracted much Sammy?"  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 05, 2012 10:02 pm
Sam just glared at Sebastian, his face flushing a deep red. Claude just smirked.

Once the Captain was aboard, they where off once again. Lady Isabella stayed on the deck, the warm early summer sun cooled by the wind.
A few hours later, when the sun was lower, they finally made port in Toledo Spain. A carriage and a cart was waiting for them along with a surprise.
The man that was the captain of the ship bowed to Ciel and Isabella. "Forgive my deception, Lady Torquemada, Lord Phantomhive.....I am Anton Garcia, an attendant to the king."
Sam let out a sigh. He'd forgotten to tell Sebastian and Claude that too. He glared at the pair accusingly While the man, Mr. Garcia pulled off the beard and bushy eyebrows, revealing a younger looking face under the disguise. "You must understand that it was imperative to protect the last surviving member of the Torquemadas."
"So, he sent you.....his best man." Isabella said, frowning. "Why the extreme protection? His Majesty knows that I could take care of myself."
Anton smiled. "I'm sure of it dear Lady, but it was ordered by the King."  

Claude Faustus
Crew

Demonic Spectator

JuuzousJason XIII

Vicious Lunatic

22,025 Points
  • Team Jet 75
  • Married 100
  • Team Kitten Star 75
PostPosted: Fri Jul 06, 2012 4:55 pm
Ciel looked at the man in disguise and he simply looked at him, having a rather good idea before hand that this man wasn't who he said he was. "A king likes to protect those that are important to him. It's completely understandable Sir Anton." Behind him a few of the crew where taking his luggage to the carriage before he got on it with Lady Isabella. Ciel always had the top protection as well. Sebastian was the only protection that he needed in order to continue doing the dirty work of the Queen.  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 07, 2012 12:55 pm
As there was only room for four people in the carriage Claude and Sammael opted to ride in the luggage cart behind the carriage.

As the team of four pulled the carriage along the streets of Toledo, Anton was speaking to Isabella, telling her of the news that had happened recently, the man's tone towards the girl was friendly, and spoke to her as if they had been companions for a very long time. There was a noticeable strain thought, Anton wanted to talk to her about something even more then just the latest gossip and state of the country.

Lady Isabella raised her hand to stop him. "That's enough Anton....I know you well enough. It's alright to to talk 'business' in front of the Earl, he knows what I am."
The man nodded, "Of course my Lady..." he gave Ciel a slight bow, then returned to Isabella "As you are well aware, the situation with the Cardinal's request hadn't been resolved when you where taken away to England. There was a slight increase in number of incidences."
"Spirits? or....??"
"Demonic possessions." Anton said, glancing at Ciel curious on how the young Earl would react "Mostly on young children."
Isabella frowned. "Couldn't the priests that my father trained cast them out?"
"No, they've tried, all they could do is put up a containment till the Cardinal sends a request for another Exorcist from the Vatican."  

Claude Faustus
Crew

Demonic Spectator

JuuzousJason XIII

Vicious Lunatic

22,025 Points
  • Team Jet 75
  • Married 100
  • Team Kitten Star 75
PostPosted: Sat Jul 07, 2012 11:04 pm
At first Ciel thought it would be rather rude and unlike a proper Earl of England to eavesdrop on other people's conversations so he butted out, but the moment that Anton mentioned there being more demonic possessions on children around his age he was instantly interested, and leaned forward in his seat. "What are the contracts for? Revenge? Fortune? I'm just curious that's all really. I'm only 12 years old, and I just recently got out of mine sort of speak. We need to find out what these children are after. Demons wouldn't just make a contract with them if it's not for a good enough reason. A person is only as good as their soul."  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 09, 2012 3:10 pm
Anton nodded. "It is as you say Earl Phantomhive..." he glanced at Isabella curious on how this young lord from England would know so much about demons. Perhaps those rumors had been true, He'd have to confer with the young lady later.
"But the all children are from poor families. It wouldn't take too much for a demon to promise them a better life." The king's man rubbed his chin. "We have transferred them to the capital in various separate locations around the city."
"Not all together?" Isabella asked.
"No, that would be too dangerous." Anton glance outside. "We will be passing by one of the possessed children, a sister and a priest have been looking after the girl, I would like you to take a look at her and see what what we mean by the priests had been having problems."
Isabella nodded. "Very well..."  

Claude Faustus
Crew

Demonic Spectator

JuuzousJason XIII

Vicious Lunatic

22,025 Points
  • Team Jet 75
  • Married 100
  • Team Kitten Star 75
PostPosted: Mon Jul 09, 2012 4:06 pm
Ciel was very interested to see this particular possession. He wanted to see what Anton was talking about before looking at him. "May I accompany her? I'm very interested in seeing such a possession up close. That is if you don't mind Sir Anton."  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 10, 2012 2:30 pm
“Not at all Lord Phantomhive, It is at Lady Torquemada’s discretion.”
“I do not mind it.” Isabella said. Might as well show Ciel now the kind of family business she had inherited.

The house was beside a small church outside of the town. Anton ushered Ciel out of the carriage to let Isabella change from her dress into her priest’s cassock.
As they where waiting at the gate for her. Sir Anton bowed to Ciel. “Earl Phantomhive, I do not know if my lady has told you, but I would like to request on her behalf that once she is dressed as a priest, that you refer to her as ‘Brother Ferdinand’ ?” The man glanced at the house beside the church. “Normally, women are not supposed to be Exorcists, or even ordained priests for that matter.”  

Claude Faustus
Crew

Demonic Spectator

JuuzousJason XIII

Vicious Lunatic

22,025 Points
  • Team Jet 75
  • Married 100
  • Team Kitten Star 75
PostPosted: Tue Jul 10, 2012 10:42 pm
Ciel respectfully got out of the carriage to allow is lady to get dressed inside, as well did Sebastian. Ciel looked at the house, examining it from the outside. It wasn't much to look at, but perhaps someone could still call it home. Ciel knew the rules of the church already so he simply nodded at Anton's request. "Brother Ferdinand it is then. Sebastian you remember to do the same. If you let her name slip from your mouth you will be punished." Ciel bowed at his demand. "Yes My Lord." Ciel wanted to see the kind of family business he would be marrying into. He wasn't used to finding demons. He was used to them coming to him. This was indeed a twist.  
Switch and Seme Haven

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 57 58 59 60 61 62 ... 235 236 237 238 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games