Welcome to Gaia! ::

-=|The Literate Yuri and Shoujo-ai Guild|=-

Back to Guilds

Tags: Yuri, Shoujo-Ai, Role playing, Literate 

Reply The Graveyard
[Misc] Random chatter around bar, drinks are on Saria! Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 57 58 59 60 61 62 ... 115 116 117 118 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Who's hotter?
Aenakume (Yes!)
47%
 47%  [ 9 ]
Saria Mithril (No!!!! Pick Aena -^!!)
52%
 52%  [ 10 ]
Total Votes : 19

Ryuuno Haruka

PostPosted: Mon Aug 29, 2005 2:27 am
-Sneaks into the bar when no one's around because it's an obscene hour to be up at in most places, knowing Saria's probably going to kill her for the next thing that comes out of her mouth-

I love the haiku, Aenakume. They're brilliant.

-darts out before things can be thrown at her-  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 29, 2005 8:57 am
Alex magically poofs back onto the stool in the empty bar. Peers at Ryuuno Haruka''s siggy. "RP Lessons, eh?" She ponders.  

Ia Petite Mort

Aenakume

PostPosted: Mon Aug 29, 2005 12:35 pm
Ryuuno Haruka
-Sneaks into the bar when no one's around because it's an obscene hour to be up at in most places, knowing Saria's probably going to kill her for the next thing that comes out of her mouth-

This haiku is yours
Your taste is impeccable
Heed not a fool's words

PostPosted: Mon Aug 29, 2005 12:42 pm
Aenakume
Ryuuno Haruka

This haiku is yours
Your taste is impeccable
Heed not a fool's words

Aw crap, I forgot
A haiku needs a season
Do you like winter?

How I hate Gaia
It won't let me post haiku
Always it times out.

Aenakume

UR FAT MOM

PostPosted: Mon Aug 29, 2005 12:54 pm
Walks in singing dream on by Aerosmith stops and looks around "hewoo all." Giggles walking over to her normal seat and continues to sing dream on by Aerosmith.  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 29, 2005 1:05 pm
still sitting on that stool, Alex giggles at the haikus.
"Fantabulous!"

Ia Petite Mort

Saria Mithril

PostPosted: Mon Aug 29, 2005 3:56 pm
Saria sighs, "Anna, what are you still doing in here making haikus? What about your little secret project?"  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 30, 2005 6:45 am
"Okay, now I'm scared. I just got some strange PM from some girl, who delivers secret admirer messages.....I have a secret admirer....Not only that, they know about....Well.....Some stuff...."  

[Bang Bang]

Saria Mithril

PostPosted: Tue Aug 30, 2005 10:30 am
Punkfreak666
"Okay, now I'm scared. I just got some strange PM from some girl, who delivers secret admirer messages.....I have a secret admirer....Not only that, they know about....Well.....Some stuff...."

Saria raises an eyebrow, "What do you mean? You have a secret admirer that knows some secret about you?"  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 30, 2005 10:45 am
Alex shamelessly eavesdrops.  

Ia Petite Mort

Saria Mithril

PostPosted: Tue Aug 30, 2005 10:50 am
Alexis D
Alex shamelessly eavesdrops.

" biggrin I think she's just bragging about the fact that she has a secret admirer. But.............. hang on. stare If your secret admirer sent you a strange PM, he or she is hardly secret anymore, hm?"  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 30, 2005 10:54 am
Alex chuckles, "Valid argument, Saria, but I think it was a third party that sent her the PM." she paused. "But I could be mistaken..as always" xd  

Ia Petite Mort

Saria Mithril

PostPosted: Tue Aug 30, 2005 11:04 am
Alexis D
Alex chuckles, "Valid argument, Saria, but I think it was a third party that sent her the PM." she paused. "But I could be mistaken..as always" xd

"No, sorry, nevermind, you're right. She got the message from a girl who delivers secret admirer messages, so the girl was probably just delivering the message for someone else. My bad - I had a brain fart. stare "  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 30, 2005 11:07 am
"Oh my.." blushes after reading what was written about her guild, "we're not high quality.." heart "Though I do hope it will be."  

Ia Petite Mort

Saria Mithril

PostPosted: Tue Aug 30, 2005 11:14 am
Alexis D
"Oh my.." blushes after reading what was written about her guild, "we're not high quality.." heart "Though I do hope it will be."

"Well the guild is not high quality......... yet. But the thread was high quality, and if the guild follows from the thread with the same quality, it will be a high quality guild. biggrin "  
The Graveyard

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 57 58 59 60 61 62 ... 115 116 117 118 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games