Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Gaian Art Shop Owners Coalition

Back to Guilds

Reply The Gaian Art Shop Owners Coalition
The Hangout....where sanity is overrated. Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 591 592 593 594 595 596 ... 1219 1220 1221 1222 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Memai-kins

PostPosted: Sun Jan 30, 2005 11:52 pm
On the topic of hair >> I used to have really poofy hair back in 6th grade, and my mom just couldn't stand it being long and whatnot, so she decided to cut it. It wasn't even, so she kept cutting it until my hair looked like a fro...ever since then, I try to keep my hair straight and at least below my chin...I refuse to be called 'Leng lui 70-an' (70's pretty girl) xd

I hate scanning in manga pages...hurts my eyes xd

EDIT: *ish to lazy to update her site* I've got another page up online if anyone's interested >w< heart  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 31, 2005 5:09 am
memai- i must read that...

hair thing- i like having long hair, except when it reaches a certain point where the ends go to hell and start to flip out. happens every time too stressed

my hairdresser is gay

when i was at six flags i saw a 12 year old country hick with a mullet smoking. oh wait, he talked to me. *shudder* i saw his dad later, he looked like he was high, or that his brain popped from to many drugs. poor guy.

akahoshie- mo-hawk you say?  

oni cypress

Ryuuhou

Ruthless Visionary

11,050 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Mon Jan 31, 2005 11:37 am
Ashram_VII
I know plenty of guys who do care what they look like. (and no, they're not gay xd ) It is probably more accurate to say that most American men don't care what they look like. (I could probably stretch it further and say most young American men) I'll admit it, because most of the time, I don't really care what I wear. (of course, I don't care what I wear that comes from my closet, which I picked, so it a sense, you could say I cared because I chose the clothes mrgreen )

I always care about matching colors. but that's basically it.

Abandoned Dreams
Does the bank hate anyone else? It's been giving me problems since November. Every time I enter a field and click "OK," or "add gold," it refreshes the page. I'll do this dozens of times before it actually works. stressed

Welcome to the club.  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 31, 2005 12:05 pm
happens to me all the time...so annoying crying stressed  

Valandal

oni cypress

PostPosted: Mon Jan 31, 2005 1:14 pm
that has been happening for a long time hasn't it?

edit: so my school has scanners, freely available to use. i should probably have used them a long time ago...

but i just found out that i didn't have to be in digital design.  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 31, 2005 1:44 pm
Akahoshi>> whee !! heart hawt indeed. :O~~ <3

Lang>> yah, that was a glitch discovered back when avvy sys 2 first came out. ^^;; fun isn't it? xd I like the "scratching cat a**" one better.

AD>> Bank's finally being GOOD to people. XD no more entering my password 50 times. ^o^

though, when it was still being bad, there's a way to time yourself on firefox so you can avoid that problem 80% of the time. ^^  

Nyome

Sir Langley
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Mon Jan 31, 2005 2:34 pm
Nyome
Lang>> yah, that was a glitch discovered back when avvy sys 2 first came out. ^^;; fun isn't it? xd I like the "scratching cat a**" one better.
I did NOT know that.
If I did, I'd have done this much sooner. biggrin  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 31, 2005 2:38 pm
Sir Langley
Nyome
I did NOT know that.
If I did, I'd have done this much sooner. biggrin

awww, poor Langwifey. ;( did you see all the pretty glitches?

biggrin heart *will tell you about a fun one as soon as I find one?*

well, I saw a newb with a chunk out of his heart boxers.. o__O;  

Nyome

Ryuuhou

Ruthless Visionary

11,050 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Mon Jan 31, 2005 3:35 pm
the heart boxers glitch was fun blaugh it's like so revealing 0.o why put boxers if your cheeks are out in the air? >.> makes no sense  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 31, 2005 3:44 pm
Ughugh ART 106 is useless.

"Draw this skull, duplicating ink techniques with an ebony pencil."

What?! NO! Death to you!!!

stressed

Oh, and in other news, I can't update the IC site because I can't connect to my school webspace. I don't know why or how. Does anyone know reliable, cheap webhosting, in a worst-case scenario?  

Abandoned Dreams
Captain

Nyome

PostPosted: Mon Jan 31, 2005 3:53 pm
Abandoned Dreams

stressed

Oh, and in other news, I can't update the IC site because I can't connect to my school webspace. I don't know why or how. Does anyone know reliable, cheap webhosting, in a worst-case scenario?

Ick. skulls make me cry. ; ;

Murr. x__X I have no idea really. I always use free webspace if I really need it. xd with photobucket now, I don't have much use for other webspace.  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 31, 2005 3:57 pm
Nyome
Abandoned Dreams

stressed

Murr. x__X I have no idea really. I always use free webspace if I really need it. xd with photobucket now, I don't have much use for other webspace.

Skulls are no fun. How often do you need to draw SKULLS?!

I need something that can host html, not just images. sweatdrop  

Abandoned Dreams
Captain

Nyome

PostPosted: Mon Jan 31, 2005 3:59 pm
Abandoned Dreams
Nyome
Abandoned Dreams

stressed

Skulls are no fun. How often do you need to draw SKULLS?!

I need something that can host html, not just images. sweatdrop

gonk I have no clue.

Umm... ~___^ I dunno really. All my friends leech from friends or buy their own domain. xd  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 31, 2005 4:01 pm
Nyome
gonk I have no clue.

Umm... ~___^ I dunno really. All my friends leech from friends or buy their own domain. xd

Aarrgh... I'll figure something out.

How are you? heart  

Abandoned Dreams
Captain

Nyome

PostPosted: Mon Jan 31, 2005 4:12 pm
Abandoned Dreams
Nyome
gonk I have no clue.

Aarrgh... I'll figure something out.

How are you? heart

I reached page 1000 in my thread. whee so I'm happy~~ ^^ but I'm working on my essay at the same time. @__@ tired~~

I really want to draw again but.. ^^;; can't. procrastinating is bad.  
The Gaian Art Shop Owners Coalition

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 591 592 593 594 595 596 ... 1219 1220 1221 1222 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games