Welcome to Gaia! ::

Savage Arts

Back to Guilds

Guild RPGs, Contests, World Conquest, Random Silliness 

Tags: world domination, games, comics, arts, random 

Reply Savage Arts Main Hall
General Discussion Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 597 598 599 600 601 602 ... 760 761 762 763 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Destructo Kid

PostPosted: Mon Jan 26, 2009 10:39 am
Heh, Would it have stopped you?  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 26, 2009 1:49 pm
nothing can stop he...NOTHING  

Radjulon
Crew

Miko-dono

Dapper Gaian

3,500 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Mon Jan 26, 2009 3:30 pm
So the cars are out of commission today - my mom's Altima is in the shop, and my dad's Taurus, what I usually take to work, is having issues getting out of 'park'. So we had to get a rental, and all they had was a blue PT Cruiser. gonk The agony!! I may have to drive with a paper bag over my head so no one recognizes me...

I don't like the exterior of it very much, but it's not as butt-ugly as, say, the Scion lines. The interior is a little better, with some funky and funny retro things. The seats are nice, with good lumbar support, nice traction and responsive brakes. Turning is good, and it has sufficient foot and head room for tall people, but the heater for the feet is lacking power. The shiny dashboard is distracting; I have to remind myself it's not a low flying plane passing me all the time. The lock beep is hecka loud, and the stupid overhead light won't turn off!! I looked for several minutes but couldn't find a button... It tells me what direction I'm headed in and what the outside temperature is (ooh, so vital in a city metro) and it has an auto lock feature on the doors, which is nice. The power windows are all up front in the center console, but they have manual adjustments on the side view mirrors. Now that's cheap - they even have a rear windshield wiper and cleaning solution, but putting in power side mirror adjusters was too much, wasn't it? Sound system is decent, and it has a fair amount of trunk space, but not as much as the Civic or Versa, I think.

Can you tell I'm bored yet?? I have an 11 hour shift today, I've only been on for 4 hours and I'm cleaning things cause I'm so bored!! sweatdrop  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 26, 2009 3:33 pm
destructo: no... no it would not...

i think Miko likes pt cruisers...  

Avaxis Spin
Crew

Kazu Faiya
Vice Captain

Sparkly Phantom

PostPosted: Mon Jan 26, 2009 5:06 pm
It already looks like a hurse so no one will question why she has dead bodies in her trunk.

I AM THE ALPHA!!! I AM THE ALPHA!!!! *proceeds to lift leg on boss' favorite chair.*  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 26, 2009 5:24 pm
I'm being tipped...  

Maeth
Captain

Dapper Genius

Jovey4

Versatile Businesswoman

3,400 Points
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Mon Jan 26, 2009 6:25 pm
Kazu Faiya
It already looks like a hurse so no one will question why she has dead bodies in her trunk.

I AM THE ALPHA!!! I AM THE ALPHA!!!! *proceeds to lift leg on boss' favorite chair.*

Wait. I'm confused O.o Is this an RvB quote or silly randomness, or did I totally miss something altogether? eek  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 26, 2009 6:42 pm
mark it Kazu!  

Radjulon
Crew

SOAForever

Distinct Lunatic

5,550 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Brandisher 100
  • Cart Raider 100
PostPosted: Mon Jan 26, 2009 8:35 pm
Jovey4

Wait. I'm confused O.o Is this an RvB quote or silly randomness, or did I totally miss something altogether? eek

nah, Kazu is just trying to undermine authority here. *grabs popcorn* I wanna see how it turns out.  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 26, 2009 9:06 pm
the irony of it all. Kazu overrunning the boss when we are still at question to the Kazy gender  

Makaniti

Maeth
Captain

Dapper Genius

PostPosted: Tue Jan 27, 2009 9:03 am
Seriously? They're making a game about Prinnies?  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 27, 2009 9:04 am
There's good and annoying things about the PT Cruisers, but I don't think I'd ever, ever buy one. I'm more interested in the Volvos. My older sister has been driving one for years, and she loves it. The company has some really good safety features in their lines, and they look good too! And they actually have some get up and go under the hood, unlike the cheaper American or even Japanese models. Chevy sucks yellow snow!! rofl  

Miko-dono

Dapper Gaian

3,500 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Dressed Up 200

Avaxis Spin
Crew

PostPosted: Tue Jan 27, 2009 9:36 am
i think the Prinnies game has been around. i think actually someone already posted something about it in one of the other forums....

or i could just be having deja vu....

they must have changed something...  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 27, 2009 10:33 am
Ironic, Kazu Posted it here First surprised  

Destructo Kid

Kazu Faiya
Vice Captain

Sparkly Phantom

PostPosted: Tue Jan 27, 2009 2:07 pm
Prinnies are teh awesome! That on my list of games to play.

But if I marks teh chair boss will whack me on the nose with a newspaper. Then we find out who the true Alpha is.  
Savage Arts Main Hall

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 597 598 599 600 601 602 ... 760 761 762 763 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games