Welcome to Gaia! ::

When I Say Run - A Doctor Who Guild

Back to Guilds

Tags: Dalek, Cyberman, Timelord, TARDIS, Doctor Who 

Reply When I Say Run - A Doctor Who Guild
New People introduction Thread Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Tendara

PostPosted: Fri Sep 07, 2007 6:56 pm
Muskratio
Teh Matthew
@Whispering Muffin- I did, on youtube once upon a time. I wonder if I still have it favorited. o.o

Anyway,

Hello. surprised I go by Matt, Mattie, Matthew, or really any variation of my name you want to choose. Don't be fooled by the tetris block, I actually consider myself somewhat of an older user. [Though, two years isn't really that old. sweatdrop ]

It was only recently I stumbled upon Doctor Who. I've seen the episodes occasionally, but about a month ago I sat down and just started watching them. I must say, I love it.
MATTIE!!!! heart
I named you that. mrgreen
You named me Mattie?  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 10, 2007 1:57 am
Hey all you new folks!

To answer some questions:
1: Martha Jones will be returning mid season of Season 4 after a stint on Torchwood (yes...that's right...she gets adventures with the Face of Bo er I mean Capt Jack.. yea...he's Capt Jack er uh for now..)

2: Yes I've seen the pilot for Sarah Jane Adventures. The rest of the series should be airing soon. My issues with the series are:

(1): No K9...WTF is up with that? I mean yea I know he's SUPPOSADLY getting his own show...but yeesh razz

(2): Sonic...lipstick?! WTF?! And they're making a toy out of it?! sweatdrop

3: Chris Eccleston only signed up for a year for a reason. They wanted Tennent (who BTW is a MAJOR Dr. Who fan and started acting because of the series) to begin with but he was busy on another show...so they got Eccleston for a season (I dunno why they couldn't have just waited razz ). So don't be mad at Chris Eccleston...it's not his fault one bit. It's the BBC's fault. *sits and wonders if Claude will be returning in Season 2 of Heroes*  

DiernaSoul

Rose -Bad Wolf- Tyler

PostPosted: Tue Sep 18, 2007 12:22 am
Hello, I joined this guild pretty recently. I'm a Doctor Who role player -- as whom you can probably figure out. lol.

If you want to talk, feel free to PM me or comment on my profile. I look forward to meeting people! heart  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 20, 2007 9:19 am
Hello to all! I am Jezzy, a Doctor Who fan, thank you for accepting me. I believe I will enjoy this guild.
heart The Doctor! heart  

GotDoped

Lieutenant Commander Data

Ruthless Bloodsucker

15,900 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Elocutionist 200
PostPosted: Thu Sep 20, 2007 11:00 am
Hullo. I'm new, as you may have guessed.
I go by many names; Romana or Calla are the most usual, although I love odd nicknames and have been known in the past as the Genocidal Doctor. I, funnily enough, love Doctor Who - especially the Classic series - and have been a fan ever since 2003 and the advent of BBC 7.
My favourite companions would have to be Romana (II, hence my username), Jamie and Leela. I also love the Brigadier and Davros; in fact, I believe myself to be the only Davros fangirl in existence. XD If you asked me which Doctor was my favourite, however, I wouldn't be able to answer...

I look forward to having interesting conversations and meeting interesting people in this guild! smile  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 21, 2007 1:28 pm
Hi  

psimind

Sextacular

Anxious Prophet

PostPosted: Fri Sep 21, 2007 6:36 pm
Hi, I'm Katie :3 I'm not a major Doctor Who fan but it is one of the few shows I watch regularly (and I drew a Dalek for extra credit in art class xd )

Me and one of my friends sometimes argue over which is better: Stargate or Doctor Who. But... I've never seen Stargate and she's never seen Doctor Who so it's really rather pointless surprised  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 23, 2007 10:57 am
Hallo!

I started watching the new series... Last year, I do belive. I'll admit, I thought it was way too strange at first, but then I just fell in love with it all~

I'm currently watching the classic episodes (season 5, The Web of Fear). I am loving Patrick Troughton, he just had the most adorable smile XDD  

AiYami

sparklingbutterfly

PostPosted: Sun Sep 23, 2007 3:46 pm
I'm sparklingbutterfly.
I'm 18
My fav episode was : weeping angels! scared the crap out of me but i LOVE it it is the BEST one yet!
My fav doctor: tennant...though i'm biased because a) he is damn smexy and b) i haven't seen any of the other doctors except eccelston (sp?)  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 23, 2007 6:25 pm
Hello all! Force Majeure here! New member though I'm not exactly a new person to the fandom.. well, sort of..
Anyways, I'm 25, I'm a sci-fi geek, I grew up in sci-fi conventions so yeah, I grew up watching Star Trek and Doctor Who (Tom Baker) and to be honest, as a child I was a bit lost as to when the heck was going on, though in my mind the Daleks have always been the BIG BAD GUYS. So yeah.. I picked up the new series cause I was curious and the third season was on the Sci-Fi Channel and well.. hooked.

I can't really settle on a favorite episode yet as I've only seen the first and second season (but I don't mind spoilers) and haven't gotten to see Torchwood yet. (Not having BBC America really sucks..)

I'm a tad hyper at times and you'll have to forgive the scatterbrained tendancies I have, but perhaps you'll grow to love me? hehe! ANYWHO..  

Force_Majeure

4,800 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

iamnotatree

PostPosted: Sun Sep 23, 2007 7:28 pm
Ello all! I'm new. Well yeah duh. I joined last week but I forgot I was in this guild. Silly me.

My favorite episode so far is called Utopia because of Jack's reappearance. I'm sure the next two epidodes will join the ranks of my favorites. Next in line is Blink and The Family of Blood 2 part episodes.

WEEPING ANGELS ARE SCARY BUT COOL!!!!!!!!

Oh I also love Torchwood. Ianto is wicked. razz  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 23, 2007 7:29 pm
BTW I'm a bit slow but how do you attach those fancy signatures after your post?  

iamnotatree

Force_Majeure

4,800 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Sun Sep 23, 2007 7:38 pm
iamnotatree
BTW I'm a bit slow but how do you attach those fancy signatures after your post?

Go to 'My Gaia' -> 'Account' -> 'Signature' and then you have 255 characters of signature goodness. I use something from last.fm to get my fancy shmancy signature.  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 24, 2007 9:17 am
Hello. I'm Morgey. I'm 18. I just started uni, in Birmingham UK. I'm a history student.

I'm quite new to Doctor Who, so I'm a bit limited there. By new I mean I've not seen too many of the Classic episodes, though I have enjoyed the ones I've seen immensely. I've seen all of the current ones thanks to BBC3 airing repeats throughout summer. XD

So, by being a member of this guild, I hope to learn more about this wonderful show.

My favourite episode, I would have to say is probably Gridlocked at the moment, though that could easily change.

Bye. =P

Morgey

Wheezing Genius

Artea

PostPosted: Tue Sep 25, 2007 3:30 pm
Hello, I'm new to the guild. I've been a fan of Doctor Who since the new school started. I've since seen a few of the older ones too and listened to a few of the audio adventures. I think it's safe to say I'm a big fan of the Doctor now. I look forward to many discussions  
When I Say Run - A Doctor Who Guild

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff