Submit

Forgotten Purity

PostPosted: Thu Nov 10, 2005 3:35 pm
senshi_of_love
Forgotten Purity
senshi_of_love
thetom1313
PAINT BB BLUE!

this took a while to do. i think it looks ok, but he looks better green. User Image

It looks cool but there are a few things that rule out a blue Bb:

1. It seems he's been addicted to gum from Willy Wonka's factory...

2. He'd need a different uniform

3. Blue is CYBORG'S color!!!
Yeah I agree with you completely. I was just really bored that night when I saw what thetom said, so I figured I would do it since I had nothing better to do. He looks way better green.

Yeah. But it was cool that you put the time and effort into making this. Kudos Kookis for you.  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 16, 2005 9:45 pm
Forgotten Purity
senshi_of_love
Forgotten Purity
senshi_of_love
thetom1313
PAINT BB BLUE!

this took a while to do. i think it looks ok, but he looks better green. User Image

It looks cool but there are a few things that rule out a blue Bb:

1. It seems he's been addicted to gum from Willy Wonka's factory...

2. He'd need a different uniform

3. Blue is CYBORG'S color!!!
Yeah I agree with you completely. I was just really bored that night when I saw what thetom said, so I figured I would do it since I had nothing better to do. He looks way better green.

Yeah. But it was cool that you put the time and effort into making this. Kudos Kookis for you.
Thank you!  

Digital Unicorn

Mythical Cutie-Pie

18,650 Points
  • Novice Mage 100
  • Doggone It! 100
  • Protector of Cuteness 150

Deandriea

Nerd

12,050 Points
  • Healer 50
  • Beta Contributor 0
  • Elocutionist 200
PostPosted: Thu Nov 17, 2005 9:52 am
Jinx needs to give them makeovers XD  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 18, 2005 4:25 pm
Deandriea

Odd...yet all so feasible...  

Forgotten Purity

Deandriea

Nerd

12,050 Points
  • Healer 50
  • Beta Contributor 0
  • Elocutionist 200
PostPosted: Fri Nov 18, 2005 6:40 pm
Forgotten Purity
Deandriea

Odd...yet all so feasible...
yup ^^  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 15, 2006 8:50 pm
Anita23
i kno that super heroes never change there outfits, but i thought it wuld b kewl if the tt wore somethin different ( except raven, shes fine the way she is). cause robins outfit looks constricting, bb's i kno has bugs in it, cy cant even take his off, and starfires is...well its pretty ok, except for the skirt. looks like it culd fly up at any second.

Well if you haven't noticed, most cartoon characters never change their outfit. I don't know why though. >.<  

luckycharms444

Deadly Regular

Erik the Spammer

PostPosted: Wed Feb 15, 2006 9:35 pm
Meh, think of how hard it would be, after so many episodes, to suddenly change all those costumes. I think they're all fine, actually. Robin's is like it is in batman cartoons, because Robin came to Jump City soon after leaving Batman as an apprentice. (tired, if apprentice is misspelled, sorry.)

Beast Boy needs no costume change, it's pretty much fine as is. Same goes for all the others.

Terra... why even say she needs one? lol, she's off the show, most likely, for good. Possibly in the movie she'll appear, just because it would make fans very, very happy. She's as skinny as she is, and they can't really change that now, although I don't think it looks as bad as some people seem to think.

I admit, it wouldn't be THAT hard to change costumes, but there's really no need to. razz It'd be like Superman changing costume, what would the city think when they see him? xd  
.:Titan's Tower:.

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff