Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply This is BARTAAA!
THIIIS IS BAAARTAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!! (Gen. 2) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Were YOU there?
  Why the hell do you think I'm here?
View Results

kglguy

PostPosted: Sun Nov 18, 2007 2:58 pm
So...umm, where is everybody? Have all my fellow Bartons drifted away like the morning mist? *Sniff*  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 19, 2007 1:54 am
I'm still around. Unfortunately, as I'd hate to admit it, I'm terrible at keeping in touch with people. crying  

Alienor Kaze
Crew

Dweezal

PostPosted: Mon Nov 19, 2007 4:48 am
It's snowing!! xd xd xd xd And I have to drive to school in a few minutes, in the snow. razz At least I have Christmas music to listen too! xd  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 19, 2007 5:17 am
There's no snow where I am, but it is quite chilly. The furnace is broken, so I'm freezing my butt off.  

kglguy

Dweezal

PostPosted: Sat Nov 24, 2007 9:25 am
Urgh, having a bit of trouble with Christmas shopping this year. My aunt kind of collects wine bottle toppers, and she's really involved in 4-H, and she's always wanted a four leaf clover shaped wine topper, but I can't find one anywhere! Well, actually, I did find one, only it came in a set of four different wine toppers, and you couldn't order it seperate, and the minimum order? $350! Yikes!! So I have no idea what to get my aunt.

Christmas shopping is fun though. smile  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 17, 2007 6:05 am
Ah yes, the joys of Christmas shopping. I'm a bit low on funds this year. I just had to take my car in for repairs. Nothing beats handing a mechanic a few hundred right before Christmas. rolleyes  

kglguy

Dweezal

PostPosted: Sun Dec 23, 2007 2:17 pm
I wish I had a fancy Christmas party to go to...

I suck at wrapping presents. Darn wrapping paper won't fold the way it's supposed to! razz

OMG, I can't wait to go to my grandparents tomorrow night! I'm looking forward to the food as much as the presents! My dad's cooking an entire blue fish! and lots of appetizers, that's all we ever have on Christmas Eve.

No White Christmas for me this year, it rained all day today. sad All the snow melted. Yesterday was the first day of winter, but today it feels like the first day of spring! xd  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 23, 2007 3:37 pm
Hey, It rained where I am as well. Weird. I'm planning on wrapping tomorrow, after I get one last gift. Thankfully, I don't have to go anywhere near the mall to get it.  

kglguy

Dweezal

PostPosted: Tue Dec 25, 2007 3:20 pm
I got a Magellan for Christmas!! Yay, now I won't be scared of getting lost whenever I drive somewhere new. And 4 pounds of pistachios! razz

Merry Christmas everyone! ^_^  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 26, 2007 5:12 am
Merry Belated X-mas everyone! ^_^  

Alienor Kaze
Crew

kglguy

PostPosted: Wed Dec 26, 2007 5:20 am
I still have absolutely no idea what I got for Christmas, since I was stuck in my apartment with a fever and sore throat yesterday. I'll find out soon though.  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 27, 2007 9:47 am
Sick on Christmas? That sucks! sad Hope you're feeling better!

Oh, yeah, I forgot about the best thing I got for Christmas: tickets to see Mary Poppins on Broadway!! biggrin My mom and I are going next month. I'm so excited!  

Dweezal

kglguy

PostPosted: Thu Dec 27, 2007 1:42 pm
Well, I got the usual assortment of odds and ends: An electric ice scraper that takes longer to melt the ice than it would to just scrape it the normal way. Some clothes that don't actually fit me. Ah yes, then there's Eureka Seven vol. 10, which would be an awesome gift, if i owned vol. 1-9.

Luckily, I also got plenty of money/gift cards, and some miniatures I wanted. And let's not forget the best gift of all: Root Beer. Umm...I mean friends and family.

Seriously though, I love root beer.  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 30, 2007 7:32 pm
Merry Belated Christmas, everyone~!
C=  

Nawa-chan

Beloved Spirit

Dweezal

PostPosted: Wed Jan 02, 2008 10:04 am
stare Happy new year......

I'm absolutely TERRIFIED of looking up my grades online. Finals were really hard this year.... sad GAAAAAH!! gonk

Edit: Well, here goes, my parents won't let me put it off any longer.... gonk

Edit2: EEE!! I did SO much better than I expected! I got one C+, two A's and two B's!! This is such a relief!! Especially after that nightmare I had the other night! (I dreamed I got 3 F's and 2 C's. Worst school related dream ever)

I'm sooooooo HAPPY!! xd biggrin whee biggrin xd

Virtual hugs for everyone! whee  
This is BARTAAA!

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas