Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply ~*The Official Yugioh Yaoi Guild!*~
You Know Your Obsessed with Yu-Gi-Oh Yaoi When... Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Kazumi_Ryudoh

PostPosted: Fri Jan 07, 2005 2:22 pm
twisted exactly.  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 07, 2005 2:50 pm
eek sweatdrop xd You make me laugh- even in Yami's face. *turns to Yami and laughs*  

Kamikaze Mitsukai

Kazumi_Ryudoh

PostPosted: Sat Jan 08, 2005 11:25 pm
<<; *throws Yami off of the train/car/whatever he's traveling on at the moment*

What, he's only the main character... sweatdrop  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 09, 2005 10:39 am
Yesh, and now Yuugi can get the attention he deserves! whee  

Kamikaze Mitsukai

EpzilonZero

PostPosted: Sun Jan 09, 2005 12:55 pm
eek but now I can't puzzleship cry ....oh well.....Jounouchi-sama Kaiba-sama, where are you? blaugh  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 09, 2005 4:03 pm
Kazumi_Ryudoh

*looks out window, sees Yami fly by, goes back to eating yummy, yummy *insert food name here* whee *  

Kenneth Lambent

EpzilonZero

PostPosted: Sun Jan 09, 2005 8:26 pm
Demonslayer16
Kazumi_Ryudoh

*looks out window, sees Yami fly by, goes back to eating yummy, yummy *insert food name here* whee *

confused question that was so random.....and yet entertaining... xd  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 12, 2005 2:49 pm
EpsilonZero
Demonslayer16
Kazumi_Ryudoh

xd whee  

Kamikaze Mitsukai

Kenneth Lambent

PostPosted: Wed Jan 12, 2005 2:52 pm
EpsilonZero
Demonslayer16
Kazumi_Ryudoh

xd Thanks! I think..... xp  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 12, 2005 10:02 pm
67 (someone correct me if that isn't the next number.) : You compare all the moments random characters share talking to each other in both the Japanese and English versions and point out all the yaoi hints.

Examples : Yami -vs- Pegasus after Yuugi passed out. Yami was so distraught over his precious aibou (partner) passing out in the duel from over usage of the mind swap.

Malik (Marik) controlled Katsuya (Joey) -vs- Yuugi. Yuugi tells Katsuya that he loves him in the Japanese version. It was suppose to mean love as in friendship but y'all get the message. ^_~

Yep, my life is dedicated to over analyzing YGO.

Sakura Mikage

Sparkly Conventioneer

7,650 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100

Kenneth Lambent

PostPosted: Thu Jan 13, 2005 4:14 am
Yami Sakura
67 (someone correct me if that isn't the next number.) : You compare all the moments random characters share talking to each other in both the Japanese and English versions and point out all the yaoi hints.

Examples : Yami -vs- Pegasus after Yuugi passed out. Yami was so distraught over his precious aibou (partner) passing out in the duel from over usage of the mind swap.

Malik (Marik) controlled Katsuya (Joey) -vs- Yuugi. Yuugi tells Katsuya that he loves him in the Japanese version. It was suppose to mean love as in friendship but y'all get the message. ^_~

I once tried to analyze .Hack//Sign. gonk For the love of God, people, never do that! I got a headache for three F**cking days!!! gonk gonk  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 13, 2005 4:57 am
Yami Sakura

whee heh...that's what makes us fangirls. We read between the lines. 3nodding heh..(on the Yugi vs. Pegasus one) that's not the only time Yami pulls that . xp He does it again in the Doma arc. Except that that time he actually has an all out breakdown. sweatdrop  

EpzilonZero

Kamikaze Mitsukai

PostPosted: Fri Jan 14, 2005 5:28 pm
EpsilonZero
whee heh...that's what makes us fangirls. We read between the lines. 3nodding heh..(on the Yugi vs. Pegasus one) that's not the only time Yami pulls that . xp He does it again in the Doma arc. Except that that time he actually has an all out breakdown. sweatdrop

Awe, he was just showing his love. whee  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 17, 2005 9:31 am
#idunno: when your best friend is so depressed that she wants to kill herself, you start roleplaying a few hours about yaoi peeps and she forgets her problems for a few hours by it...(worked in my situation)  

dukethedevlindevil

EpzilonZero

PostPosted: Mon Jan 17, 2005 4:41 pm
Kamikaze Mitsukai
EpsilonZero

Awe, he was just showing his love. whee

whee heart  
~*The Official Yugioh Yaoi Guild!*~

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas