Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Asgard Academy
Grand Library: Main Floor Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 ... 13 14 15 16 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Kreditt

Desirable Cleric

7,250 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Battle: Cleric 100
PostPosted: Mon Feb 18, 2008 6:55 pm
Anya jumped behind the human and tapped him on the shoulder.

"Hi" She said.  
Shade-chan rolled 1 6-sided dice: 5 Total: 5 (1-6)
PostPosted: Tue Feb 19, 2008 12:15 am
Entry # 00014

Sorce yelped and spun. His rapier was out and at her throat in a blink of an eye. "Don't do that!" he tried to yell and hiss at the same time.  

Shade-chan

ShadowFeindX86

PostPosted: Tue Feb 19, 2008 3:00 pm
Trakul was surprised by the kiss and he almost smiled he knew she liked him. No woman could resist the hair flip, and coupled with his charming personality he was a born lady killer. The French made him think for a few seconds but he go it "Now where was that peasant. I have to hit him with a skull." he said to himself.

Yorick reverted to his glyph from and floated up to trakul "Awww, you made yourself a friend. You haven't done that since you came here, though your kind do tend to look better than most humans." Yorick mocked and floated around him and tried figure out what he was thinking "What 'cha thinking about?"

"How to turn her into a full fledge daemon. You know Evil, seductive, and good-looking. She has the last part but the first two...not so much." he said to his skull and then remembered "What did you do to turn me from being like that to becoming the beautiful back-stabber?" The daemon asked Yorick not remembering much from his time as a young boy in the bone yard. The he heard a yelp and flew over to it and when he saw her he fluttered to behind a book shelf to spy on the two and his Alteranima followed suit. "Does a rapier even count as a weapon?"  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 19, 2008 3:41 pm
"Sorry" Anya said.

She snickered and walked off.

"I know you're there Trakul" Anya said looking at the book case he was hiding behind.  

Kreditt

Desirable Cleric

7,250 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Brandisher 100

ShadowFeindX86

PostPosted: Tue Feb 19, 2008 5:06 pm
"I was never good at hiding, my beauty always gave me away." he said climbing onto of the book shelf and sitting down ontop of it a small smile on his face "You seem familiar...did you remember a large field of human and other races skeletons near where you grew up?" he aske looking her over again.  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 19, 2008 5:11 pm
"No. I remember constant war." Anya said.

She walked towards him and stood right in his face.

"I am a full fledged daemon, I'm just young." She said.

Anya began to walk around pretending to look for a book. Betting he'd come and talk to her again, which she wanted.  

Kreditt

Desirable Cleric

7,250 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Brandisher 100

ShadowFeindX86

PostPosted: Tue Feb 19, 2008 5:18 pm
"Hmm...that might have been the reason I fled to hid among the bones. must have been on the wrong side then." He said to himself and drew and fingernail along one side of his chin and laughed at her statement "Young? You can't be much younger than I. There is just something strange about you I just can't see."

Yorick floated over beside Trakul and chimed in "Maybe she was an old childhood friend of your. Oh, wait...you didn't have any friends." The skull laughed then got punched "Okay, okay...clam down." the skull floated down and rested by the bottom of the bookshelf  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 19, 2008 5:31 pm
"Well who knows where we might have seen each other. Or where we could've known about each other." Anya said.

She looked at him and smiled.

"La vie est pleine de mysteres que nous ne pouvons pas expliquer." She said to him.

She sighed and wondered around the shelves of books.  

Kreditt

Desirable Cleric

7,250 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Brandisher 100

chocobo_muffins
Captain

PostPosted: Tue Feb 19, 2008 5:55 pm
Farther down, Albiore was skimming the volumes. He pulled out book after book, flipped through it, and put it back almost as quickly. He peered back into the maze; hopefully, at least one of the others would be emerging soon.  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 19, 2008 6:20 pm
Anya spotted Albiore down one of the walkways in the library. She looked with curiosity at him.

'This must be the maester of my League. I wonder what he's doing.' Anya thought to herself.

She walked towards him, with curiosity of what he was like in her mind.

"Hi." She said as soon as she got in hearing range.  

Kreditt

Desirable Cleric

7,250 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Brandisher 100

chocobo_muffins
Captain

PostPosted: Tue Feb 19, 2008 6:28 pm
He looked over. "Ah. Hello. You're... Anya?"  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 19, 2008 6:41 pm
"Yeah. You're Albiore, right? Nice to meet you." She said smiling.

She looked at him up and down with her eyes. He looked decent for a Selkie.

"What are you up to?" She asked.  

Kreditt

Desirable Cleric

7,250 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Brandisher 100

chocobo_muffins
Captain

PostPosted: Tue Feb 19, 2008 7:01 pm
"Just... research." He smirked.

Two things showed through his blatant lie; the well known fact that the Maester of Blue Saturnalia would never "study" like a normal student; and the fact that the book was upside-down.

PostPosted: Tue Feb 19, 2008 7:10 pm
"Riiiiggghhhtttt." She said.

She looked at the book and noticed it was upside down. Why would he read upside down? She rolled her eyes. He was lying to her, what a great leader he was.

"Have fun with your fake studies. Oh and work on your lying. Next time I hope it's better." She smiled and walked the shelf across from the one he was at.

She looked at the books and grabbed one about torture and she began to read.  

Kreditt

Desirable Cleric

7,250 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Brandisher 100

chocobo_muffins
Captain

PostPosted: Tue Feb 19, 2008 7:20 pm
He let out an amused sigh and put the book away. That was a poor farce... He looked over the railing again, looking for Oisin.  
Asgard Academy

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 ... 13 14 15 16 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff