Welcome to Gaia! ::

The One Year War (Semi - Literate Battle RP Guild)

Back to Guilds

Reply The Earth Federation (Pilot Training Academy and Military HQ)
Virtual Reality Testing Center Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

kisuke hyoujin
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sat Jul 12, 2008 9:58 pm
"It doesn't really matter if you die here." The colonel's simling voice comes through the intercomm, as the first two shots from the base's defensive cannons roar towards Sora.  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 12, 2008 10:50 pm
As she reaches the door, Kagura thinks about the consequences of being late, if any. "Oh well, if I get in trouble, then I get in trouble." she says to herself pressing the button to open the door. "Kagura reporting for simulations sir." she says once the door opens.  

emotrowa

kisuke hyoujin
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sun Jul 13, 2008 12:59 am
The colonel stood quickly "Another one? It's too good to be true!" He began spinning in a circle, with arms outstretched, at his console, oblivious that Sora could hear him. "Allow me to introduce myself..." The tall bespectacled man bent at the waist and flamboyently waved his arms, in a stupendous bow. "...colonel Fitzpatrick at your service." He raised his head, beaming at the girl. "We can begin right away, if you'd like. I know I would~" He finished in a sing-songy sort of voice.  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 13, 2008 10:49 am
crap *dashes right to avoid the first 2 shot and to the top of the canyon*
the cannons are only on the front with one on the back. got it
after running and dashing arrives on top of the valley behind the base.
*aims rifle* hopefuly they haven't noticed me after i got out of sight  

Saurn

kisuke hyoujin
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sun Jul 13, 2008 12:57 pm
((Umm, I sort of meant it as a high-walled canyon miles long. Meaning, no jumping on top of the canyon, and you have to run the gauntlet to get to the base. In other words, this exercise isn't meant to be easy....
I suppose I'll accomodate you))

A group of tanks was assemebled behind the base, as a last line of defense for the reactor core. They immediately began firing at Sora, and the canyon wall began to crumble beneath him as some of their shots fell short. "How exciting! ...Oh, but unfortuanate for you."  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 13, 2008 3:03 pm
((my bad my mind has been off latley))
just my luck he jumps off before the wall collapes and aims and fires at three at the tanks while in the air  

Saurn

kisuke hyoujin
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sun Jul 13, 2008 5:21 pm
The tanks seemingly can't lock on to him as he falls, as no shots are fired. The three tanks were, of course, unable to avoid the shots, and exploded when shot.

((When you roleplay use "quotations" for speech and italics for thoughts. Don't use anything for actions, simply write them out.))  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 13, 2008 5:27 pm
((sure thing))
as the MS fall to the ground sora lands in front of the tanks and fires at the last two  

Saurn

kisuke hyoujin
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sun Jul 13, 2008 6:47 pm
((Five tanks isn't exactly a line of defense for anything... stare Please don't control what I am))

More tanks had come around from the front of the base, as reinforcements, but they weren't quite within firing range. "Now's your chance, but this is fun right? Why not make it last a while longer, hmm? For me?"  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 13, 2008 8:31 pm
((hehehe sweatdrop ))
"they don't get it do they?" he fires at three of the tanks in order then dashes right after the discharge  

Saurn

emotrowa

PostPosted: Sun Jul 13, 2008 10:06 pm
"Umm, okay." Kagura replies as she is amazed at the room around her. "Yes sir, I'm ready to start simulations when you are."  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 13, 2008 11:24 pm
"No, no, no, no, no, my dear. It's ready when you are. You see I just watch. It's really quite entertaining...." He reminisces for a moment "Ah, I lost myself for a second there. Climb into any capsule, when you are ready."  

kisuke hyoujin
Vice Captain

Saurn

PostPosted: Mon Jul 14, 2008 2:19 pm
"thats it im going to end this!"
firing two shots at both sides of the canyon and the canyon starts to collapse over the base then turns around to face the remaining tanks  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 14, 2008 3:15 pm
((Umm...you should've just shot the reactor core by now. Besides, you'd definitely need some kind of large-type missles or other sort of explosive to bring down a canyon....))  

kisuke hyoujin
Vice Captain

Saurn

PostPosted: Mon Jul 14, 2008 4:12 pm
((it wasn't the whole canyon just a weak area from buliding the base jus weakening the support of the canyon. is this allright though?))  
The Earth Federation (Pilot Training Academy and Military HQ)

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games