Reply Luster University
School Main Square Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Ken Ray Avalon

PostPosted: Thu Jan 08, 2009 3:44 pm
"Oh, well, I'll try." Ray chuckled nervously.  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 10, 2009 12:10 am
Zelic Frobe
"Yeah, its fun stuff. Built my own sound board in tech class. It's got everything. These guys are called Nightwish. Some of my faves. I like her voice. Wait a sec." He shook his head. "I don't dance very well anyway. Kinda why I'm a DJ, it saves me from having to do that. Sorry." He grimaced. He hoped she wouldn't hold it against him, but when it came down to coordinating the whole body to the rhythm in that way...he never got it unless he was totally absorbed into the vibe, and that never happened unless either the music was really loud, or he was at his boards, which was when the music was really loud. "I have problems getting into someone else's vibe like that, y'know? Wait, here." He pulled out the control again, hit a few buttons, and turned on one of his songs. "This is a clip from one night at the place where I worked over the summer." He reached up and turned the volume up a little. A club dance song started to play. Unconsciously, he immediately fell into step, bopping his head. "I suppose I could chain a few of my old beats together, maybe make a few new ones, mix a few real songs in and control it remotely. That would free me up, I guess." He looked sideways at her.

(if you havent already, i suggest that you look up nightwish on youtube. really good stuff.)

User Image
She smiled "Yea, I think it'd be fun to DJ the dance and then actually dance at it too" She looked around where they were and remembering that they were looking for her dorm and not just walking around and talking "So we were looking for my dorm room, any idea as to how close we are? I mean cause I'd probably be more talkative if i knew where it was so i could put my stuff down. Cause its kinda odd walking around with my stuff" Kaia said her major stuff was already sent to her room but her bags of clothing and personal items she had in a couple bags with her.

[Sooo sorry about posting late....I kinda spaced on posting in my rps sweatdrop ]

User Image

Kairie Skye
Vice Captain

Zelic Frobe

Wealthy Fatcat

3,600 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Mon Jan 12, 2009 9:33 pm
(my turn to apologize. been busy lately)

"Yeah, but it'd be kinda...awkward, y'know?" He looked up. "This looks like it."  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 29, 2009 6:57 pm

Sky00Valentine
Captain

Greedy Genius

3,375 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Signature Look 250

Sky00Valentine
Captain

Greedy Genius

3,375 Points