Welcome to Gaia! ::

Role Players' Domain

Back to Guilds

A great place to roleplay and an all around place to hang out, make friends and eat smores. 

Tags: role play, literate, romance, horror, fantasy 

Reply Fantasy Role Plays
The Kingdom Of Thea-Accepting! Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 ... 18 19 20 21 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Violet Embers13

PostPosted: Wed Jan 07, 2009 4:56 am
Luna stepped to the ground quietly. "Thank you." She told him.  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 07, 2009 3:26 pm
"Anything for you, Lulu" Hadrian said as he took off his tunic  

Lenwe Surion

MissMisfit1491
Crew

PostPosted: Wed Jan 07, 2009 3:36 pm
More people were gathering in and finding their tables. Basil already knew the whole schedule for the night, it would be the same as almost every other banquet her father had, as soon as most the crowd had come and seated, her father would stand, the music would stop and take his place on the stage. He would thank everyone for coming, and maybe even give a small speech. He would give a small fake smile and tell everyone to enjoy themselves and have a good time. The music would start again and dinner would be served. Afterward, while the desserts were being set up and eaten, everyone would begin to dance.  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 07, 2009 4:36 pm
Luna smiled sweetly at Hadrian and walked over to the masks. "Wow. They are just so ornately designed, its so...I don't know how to say it." She murmured.  

Violet Embers13

An Ineffable Conclusion

Hygienic Punching Bag

9,050 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Explorer 100
PostPosted: Wed Jan 07, 2009 5:01 pm
"Soo.... Where are you from?" He said boredly to the person across from him, while druming his fingers on the table. How do people breathe in these masks! he screamed in his mind. This ball was exactly like every other ball in Mare, boring.  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 07, 2009 5:25 pm
Laurie thought for a moment, "The inner city, my father's close with the king." She started. What else did she know about the stockingtons? Or about their daughter? She would have to put in a little more of herself than she planned. She sighed, continuing her act. "These events can be such a pain somtimes, don't you think?"  

AzulSandy
Crew

An Ineffable Conclusion

Hygienic Punching Bag

9,050 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Explorer 100
PostPosted: Wed Jan 07, 2009 5:43 pm
Klyde could tell lie was written all over her voice. I've heard her voice somewhere Klyde though to himself. " Finally, someone understands. These parties are so unneccassary."  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 07, 2009 5:55 pm
"Yes." She smiled at him wide. "But I don't really have much choice, I mean there are things that I have planned."  

AzulSandy
Crew

An Ineffable Conclusion

Hygienic Punching Bag

9,050 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Explorer 100
PostPosted: Wed Jan 07, 2009 6:15 pm
" Yes, very true." Klyde said, Where is the host? He wondered in his mind, looking around for the host of the party.  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 07, 2009 6:34 pm
Laurie made another sigh. "Lord Galvin has always been one to wait for all the guest before letting the event start. You'd think it was because he didn't want to leave anyone out," She looked over at the long table with Soran Galvin at one end, his wife at the other and his many daughters inbetween. "He loves to be the center of attention, everything's about him and how he can gather more power." Why do I work for this man again? She looked down sadly.  

AzulSandy
Crew

Lenwe Surion

PostPosted: Wed Jan 07, 2009 11:35 pm
Violet Embers13
Luna smiled sweetly at Hadrian and walked over to the masks. "Wow. They are just so ornately designed, its so...I don't know how to say it." She murmured.
"Well, they are custom made" Hadrian said as he took off his pants  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 08, 2009 1:46 pm
Luna still had her back to Hadrian as she looked at all the masks. "I guess that explains it." She said, sighing.  

Violet Embers13

An Ineffable Conclusion

Hygienic Punching Bag

9,050 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Explorer 100
PostPosted: Thu Jan 08, 2009 2:57 pm
" So Miss Stockington, what would be your first name? " Klyde asked, this wasn't Miss Stockington infront of him, that was all he knew.  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 08, 2009 3:19 pm
Laurie turned a slight shade of pink, embarassed. "I'm very sorry, I'm Linaeve, it's a pleasure to make your acquantice, mr..um..." Her face turned a deeper shade as she realized she didn't didn't know who he was either. "I'm sorry, but I don't think I caught your name..."  

AzulSandy
Crew

An Ineffable Conclusion

Hygienic Punching Bag

9,050 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Explorer 100
PostPosted: Thu Jan 08, 2009 3:28 pm
" Klyde." He responded without thinking about his alias. Smooooth, you've just told her your real name. Klyde silently muttered a curse to himself.  
Fantasy Role Plays

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 ... 18 19 20 21 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff