Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply ANTHROBreedables
Just Like a Story ))PRP(( Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Dooma

Enduring Guardian

PostPosted: Mon May 25, 2009 7:55 pm
The flower female nods, "Yes it does seem like I will not be able to travel. Book sitters are very hard to find these days." she smiles at him and nods, "Oh I will go make you a bed on the couch...please feel free to look around. " SHe smiled and got up off the bed.  
PostPosted: Mon May 25, 2009 8:01 pm
-He stood up-
"Can I help you?"

-He rubbed the side of his neck.-
"With something at least..."

-Chez felt odd how she was such a giving person even though he hasn't ask nor intended to but this lovely flower was sharing everything with him, books her home for the night, tea. This was a pleasant change but really was this what he was looking for or should he some how convince her to leave her home with him.-

Rakura Lynn

Beloved Hunter

18,625 Points
  • Alchemy Level 2 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Married 100

Dooma

Enduring Guardian

PostPosted: Mon May 25, 2009 8:30 pm
Crocosmia shook her head. "No need you just rest up here...and after I get the bed made maybe we can head out to get some dinner unless you want to risk your life with my cooking." She said with a laugh before she left him in her room alone.  
PostPosted: Mon May 25, 2009 8:49 pm
-Rest did sound good but so much as happen today it would be difficult he looked at the bed and then he just sat on the ground and leaned his back against the post..-

"I am sure you cook just fine."
-he said as she left the room and he eyes slowly closed getting a moment of rest if he could. and then go with her to get some dinner.-

Rakura Lynn

Beloved Hunter

18,625 Points
  • Alchemy Level 2 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Married 100

Dooma

Enduring Guardian

PostPosted: Mon May 25, 2009 8:57 pm
Her warm laugh sounded as she walked down the stairs, "Oh no I can't even stand my own cooking." she smiled and made up a bed for him on her couch. She hoped he would be comfortable. She could always offer him the bed and just take the couch herself. She had often fallen a sleep there wail reading.  
PostPosted: Mon May 25, 2009 9:07 pm
-The flowers in his hair did not seem too happy that they were now being squished against the bed post. but Chez felt comfortable as the room felt warm to him and comforting. Even though he was sleeping with his legs tucked under him he looked at peace when he slept.-  

Rakura Lynn

Beloved Hunter

18,625 Points
  • Alchemy Level 2 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Married 100

Dooma

Enduring Guardian

PostPosted: Mon May 25, 2009 9:25 pm
When she was done making the couch bed she moved upstairs to get Chez only to find him sleeping. She smiled and nods not wanting to wake him she moved back down the stairs and she wrote a note telling him she would go and gets some dinner and she would be back very soon.  
PostPosted: Mon May 25, 2009 10:11 pm
-He then fell over hitting the floor with a thud on his side and he shot his eyes wide open looking around the room in panic as to what just hit him but it took awhile for him to calm down and sit up and adjust his eyes not really in a hurry to pick up his flower crown from the floor.-
"Did she try to wake me."
-he said in half wonder.-

Rakura Lynn

Beloved Hunter

18,625 Points
  • Alchemy Level 2 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Married 100

Dooma

Enduring Guardian

PostPosted: Mon May 25, 2009 10:14 pm
Cocosmia smiled walking threw the town. It was nice to have someone to spend some time with. And even if he was not a nobleman like in her book he was still really impressive and handsome. he reminded her a lot of them in her books and he seemed really nice.  
PostPosted: Mon May 25, 2009 10:31 pm
-He then picked up his flowers and placed them on the bed as he picked up the first book and headed down stairs and looked for her.-

"Cocosmia?"

-he then walked in the kitchen wondering if she was trying to cook something.-

Rakura Lynn

Beloved Hunter

18,625 Points
  • Alchemy Level 2 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Married 100

Dooma

Enduring Guardian

PostPosted: Mon May 25, 2009 10:35 pm
The flower girl slipped into one of her favorite restaurants and ordered two of her favorite meals. She smiled looking out at the bright evening sky. It was really beautiful the day. She smiled as she started to day dream. She blushed a bit as Chez, being the only guy she had ever really talk to, started to be the prince in her little day dream story, and her cheeks blushed as a rather hot bed room scene played out in her mind. "OH my...."  
PostPosted: Mon May 25, 2009 10:50 pm
-He then gave up looking.-
"Wished she would have woke me but oh well."
-He walked in to the living room and saw the couch that was going to be his bed and he sat there and continued reading the book.-
"Hope she is ok."

Rakura Lynn

Beloved Hunter

18,625 Points
  • Alchemy Level 2 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Married 100

Dooma

Enduring Guardian

PostPosted: Mon May 25, 2009 11:13 pm
It was about twenty minute before the front door open and Cocosmia walked in. "Oh are you awake Chez...I am sorry I just left I didn't want to wake you up you looks so peaceful." she smiled and moved to set the two bags of food down on the table. "I hope your not upset...you look worried....did you get to the noble man's first time?" She asked seeing the book in his hands.  
PostPosted: Mon May 25, 2009 11:23 pm
-He couldn't place what she was talking about at first but then it clicked what she was talking about... wow he was thinking more about her than the book.-
"Yeah I think I got to that part."

-He had a peice of paper he found and marked his spot as he set the book down.-
"Need help with anything?"

Rakura Lynn

Beloved Hunter

18,625 Points
  • Alchemy Level 2 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Married 100

Dooma

Enduring Guardian

PostPosted: Mon May 25, 2009 11:35 pm
She shook her head and smiled, "Oh no worries I have it all...just pick which meal you want and I will go the the forks and a drink." she smiled at him and walked to the kitchen to get what she said she would.  
ANTHROBreedables

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff