Welcome to Gaia! ::

Role Players' Domain

Back to Guilds

A great place to roleplay and an all around place to hang out, make friends and eat smores. 

Tags: role play, literate, romance, horror, fantasy 

Reply Fantasy Role Plays
The City That Whispers-Accepting Now! Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 ... 16 17 18 19 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Lenwe Surion

PostPosted: Fri Jun 05, 2009 8:03 pm
"Nope, why do you ask?" Edwin asked as he let her out side before going out himself  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 05, 2009 8:07 pm
She smiled at him. "Well besides the fact that it's nice to know if my husband's going to be there when I wake up or not," She took his hand and wrapped around her waist, and bringing it up by her chest. "I was hoping maybe you could have them serve us breakfast in bed, it's been a little while..."  

AzulSandy
Crew

Lenwe Surion

PostPosted: Fri Jun 05, 2009 8:26 pm
"I promise, but remember you are eating for two" Edwin said as they headed to the council building  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 05, 2009 8:32 pm
"How could I forget?" She laughed, rubbing her stomache. "I"m huge!"  

AzulSandy
Crew

Lenwe Surion

PostPosted: Fri Jun 05, 2009 9:32 pm
"But it's not fat, it's a baby" Edwin said as he picked her up causing her dress to lift high enough so that everyone could see her panties  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 05, 2009 10:58 pm
"Woah!" Haruna grabbed his shoulders. "Careful sweetie, I'm carrying your heir, remember?" She hadn't really noticed her panties were showing, either that or she just didn't care.  

AzulSandy
Crew

Lenwe Surion

PostPosted: Mon Jun 08, 2009 5:30 pm
"Yes, and he'll be growing in your uterus for another three months" Edwin said as they arived at the council building
Four Months Later
Prince Sven Vaux had just been born a month ago and has very little contol over his bones
"Hunny, have you noticed that early in the morning Sven appers to be all bone" Edwin asked his wife  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 08, 2009 5:45 pm
Haruna looked at him, then looked at her son. "That might just be because he's so young."  

AzulSandy
Crew

AlyaColman
Captain

PostPosted: Mon Jun 08, 2009 5:48 pm
Lily was, once again, in the grassy area outside the city. She swung her arm around she feel the plants grow around her. "Good. It's getting easier."  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 08, 2009 6:16 pm
AzulSandy
Haruna looked at him, then looked at her son. "That might just be because he's so young."
"Let's hope so" Edwin said just before a hungry cry could be heard throughout their huge home  

Lenwe Surion

AzulSandy
Crew

PostPosted: Mon Jun 08, 2009 6:21 pm
Haruna sighed. "I guess it's time to feed Sven again." She said and turned to go get him.  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 08, 2009 6:30 pm
"Make sure to use formula, he's lactosentalerent" Edwin called after her  

Lenwe Surion

AzulSandy
Crew

PostPosted: Mon Jun 08, 2009 6:37 pm
Haruna smiled at him as she picked up Sven from his crib. "I know we only found out a week ago, but I remember." Sven cries became slightly more quiet once he was in his mother's arms.  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 08, 2009 7:07 pm
Edwin soon saw a bone spike shoot out of Sven's shoulder, nailling the cat to the ceiling  

Lenwe Surion

AzulSandy
Crew

PostPosted: Mon Jun 08, 2009 7:29 pm
Haruna sighed as she got the bottle for him. "Edwin, sweetie, will you get the cat down?"  
Fantasy Role Plays

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 ... 16 17 18 19 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff