Welcome to Gaia! ::

Angel Wars RP Guild

Back to Guilds

RP for the war between Light and Dark Angels 

Tags: angels, dark angels, roleplaying, romance, fighting 

Reply Angel Wars RP Guild
Bloody Battlefield Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 ... 15 16 17 18 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Heartless_Always_For_Life
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Mon Jul 06, 2009 2:29 pm
Katsumi steps towards Ed. "I will fight you. Your much weaker than your leader. He is the only match for me, and even thats because he uses dirty tricks. This shouldnt take long" She holds her sword up and she takes a defensive pose.

Light angels attack as soon as Ed attacks. They fly past and head right into the dark angels forces. Mutalating many of their enemies.  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 06, 2009 2:37 pm
Celeste struggled weakly in Alucard's arms.
"Let me down, I can still heal, I can still fight..." Celeste knew in her heart that she was not in the right condition. But she didn't want to be out of it. She wanted to be better. She wanted this mini battle to be over. To go back into heaven. And talk it over with everyone. Create a new plan. Attack again. She didn't know what she was doing anymore.

"The scarring doesn't matter Alucard. And I was learning how to erase them anyways. Once I get good enough, then I can erase it." She smiled at her friend. "Go fight ok? I can take care of everything here. Like you said. I am safe right?"  

Dria of the Lake

XDark Angel of ChaosX
Captain

PostPosted: Mon Jul 06, 2009 3:12 pm
*walks out and looks at Katsumi and frowns*damn it..why doesnt she remember..soon our forces wont stand a chance.. *snarls and flies up to the light angel forces and curls his body close to himself, wrapping his wings around his body and then flares out my wings, making the light angels fall to the ground, and takes his sword and slashes them and then stands straight up and yells* Alucard!!! YOU WANT A FIGHT?!?! THEN LETS GO!! i will slaughter u!!  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 06, 2009 3:34 pm
She saw Takuto screaming for Alucard. A sudden pain where her injury was caused her to cry out in pain. It hadn't hurt that much before.
"Alucard... are you gonna fight?" Celeste asked. Her voice wavered as her uncertainty began to show.
"If you do... stay safe ok. I'll be ok until you come back."  

Dria of the Lake

iMat-kun

O.G. Fatcat

PostPosted: Mon Jul 06, 2009 3:45 pm
Alucard looked down and saw Takuto yelling at him from below. He grined then looked at Celeste. "No im not gona fight, im not the one he wants. His anger has blinded him, but i will keep true to my vow to kill him." He sighed "But not now, not while your still hurt."  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 06, 2009 3:58 pm
"Ok... Celeste said she felt as if something bad would happen. She was a little afraid. But she knew she would be safe with Alucard. "Are you sure? If its not you he wants, who is it?"  

Dria of the Lake

iMat-kun

O.G. Fatcat

PostPosted: Mon Jul 06, 2009 4:04 pm
"Oh its me he wants, but he wants to kill all of us more. And besides why would i give him the pleasure of fighting me, he doesnt deserve it after the way he attacked you." Alucard could feel the fear and pain inside Celeste. "Im not sure your actually ok. I told you, the healers said a couple of days of rest. I dont want it to hurt you even more."  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 06, 2009 4:06 pm
Celeste felt cold. Was it fear? What was it. Takuto didn't seem to know what he was doing.

"What do you mean, you aren't sure i am ok? Like you said the healers... they know... right?"  

Dria of the Lake

iMat-kun

O.G. Fatcat

PostPosted: Mon Jul 06, 2009 4:12 pm
"They know what?" Alucard looked at Celeste confused.  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 06, 2009 4:14 pm
"If I am ok...." Celeste said a little confused herself. "You said you didn't know if I was ok. I think I am. But I mean... i dunno..."  

Dria of the Lake

iMat-kun

O.G. Fatcat

PostPosted: Mon Jul 06, 2009 4:24 pm
"Oh. Yeah you'll be fine. I closed the wound myself, and i think i did fine. I had the healers look you over after i was done and they told me you'd be fine. But its not you injury im woried about. Im worried about how much you want to get back out there, thats whats bothering me. I mean i understand your loyalty to Katsumi. But Im under her orders to keep you safe. So as long as im here your not going anywhere." He smiled at Celeste as he finished and then looked back down at the battle.  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 06, 2009 4:54 pm
Celeste frowned.

"But I want to help. I am fine now ok? See?" Celeste attempted to rise. When she could feel her injury protest she bit her lip to prevent her from making any noise. She sent some healing energy there to help soothe it.  

Dria of the Lake

iMat-kun

O.G. Fatcat

PostPosted: Mon Jul 06, 2009 5:03 pm
"Well like i said im acting on orders. So your not going, please just rest Celeste. Im sure it will be over soon and we can head back to Heaven and see everyone again. I promise. And besides I know your in pain, I can sense it." He looked at Celeste strain herself just to show him she was fine and he felt terrible. He stood up and hugged her with one arm. "I promised you i would never leave you alone again." He looked at her. "And i dont plan on breaking that promise."  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 06, 2009 5:09 pm
Celeste knew Alucard wouldn't lie to her. She knew he could sense her force herself. He always had a 6th sense to feel other's emotions and to know what they are feeling. Celeste was embraced by Alucard and as they lay there watching the battle come to what seemed to be a somewhat close Celeste fell asleep.  

Dria of the Lake

iMat-kun

O.G. Fatcat

PostPosted: Mon Jul 06, 2009 5:15 pm
Alucard smiled when he saw Celeste finally fall asleep. He yawned from the exhaustion of using his energy to heal her earlier, but he knew he couldnt fall asleep. He had to watch over her. The battle was still going on but he knew it would soon come to a standstill. Alucard watched Celeste while she slept in his arms and felt that it was all going to be ok.  
Angel Wars RP Guild

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 ... 15 16 17 18 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff