Welcome to Gaia! ::

Clipped Wings

Back to Guilds

Master/Slave RP 

Tags: Master, Slave, Simi-literate, Wings, Clipped Wings 

Reply Master/Slave Role Play
Welcome to Clipped Wings - OPEN for business! Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 ... 81 82 83 84 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

ArtemisChild
Vice Captain

6,425 Points
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Happy Birthday! 100
PostPosted: Mon Jul 13, 2009 11:19 pm
User ImageCal: Master and Shop Owner

"That would add another 2,050 to your bill, but I'm sorry, I can't take the card," Cal said, the smiled still on his face. "I said cash only."

((Sorry, short))  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 13, 2009 11:38 pm
User Image Nayomi let out a faint laugh. "Oh I didn't hear that part. One minute" Nayomi said putting her stuff back in to her bag and pulling out a wallet. " So that 6,150 right?" Nayomi said asked counting the money. Then handed it to him. She looked at her wallet and let out a sign. Looks kinda empty know she thought to her self and then put it away. "Your putting the collars on them right.... oh and Naomi you owe me 3,075 when we get back in the car..."  

Psionu

Invisible Phantom

7,050 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Generous 100

x-XMistress_MurderX-x

PostPosted: Tue Jul 14, 2009 8:19 am
Ra-Luna, hearing Naomi's words, crossed her arms and focused on a point on the wall vacantly. She was being bought. Woohoo, she thought. She closed her eyes and tried visualizing possible outcomes. She sighed, a rare occurance for her.  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 14, 2009 8:52 am
matrix....he jsut couldnt take it anymore...he ahd to eb free of these steel fist covers he needed to use his powers he needed to be free. there was two loud sickening cracks. matrix had smashed his wrists breaking them shattering the bones. he slowly slid out hsi ahnds from the fists since they now were smaller because of the smashed bones. he onyl let out a short scream when he did it. he looked at his messed up ahnd btu now at least they were free. he grabed one wrist and there was another crack as he set the bone he did the same to the other. light shone form hsi collar and it started to heal him. it was meant for torture and no msitress wanted a hrut slave to torture so at least it was good ofr something.  

ForeverASlave

Psionu

Invisible Phantom

7,050 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Tue Jul 14, 2009 9:07 am
User Image Naomi started laughing. "How many did you by?""3... Ra-Luna, Evangeline, and Sasha""Oh alright then" Naomi said standing up. Why does she always buy collars if the get broken. Why not just use one of the ones we have at home? Naomi though to her self and went to Ra-luna's cage
"you don't seem to be very happy about leaving." said looking at Ra-luna and glanced at the others But then again none of you do. Naomi though to her self laughing a little  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 14, 2009 9:25 am
"Mistress," Ra-Luna began, using her new owner's title, "Life is how it ends up to be. If I am to be bought and used as a slave, then that is how it shall be. I am not partiularly happy about the situation." Her voice was sharp as a razor's edge, but it seemed to have a strange sweetness hidden in it. The quick, almost frantic, sweeping of her eyes took in everything around her. She very well, just might be coming back. That is, if Naomi and her sister tired of her ruthless behavior.  

x-XMistress_MurderX-x

Psionu

Invisible Phantom

7,050 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Tue Jul 14, 2009 9:41 am
User Image Naomi started laughing. "Call me Lady Naomi... master and mistress are eww to me" Naomi stated after hearing Ra-luna speak."Are you unhappy about being a slave...Or us buying you?" Naomi asked not sure if she made the question clear enough. Then again she wasn't sure how to word a question such as that anyway.  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 14, 2009 9:42 am
User ImageCal: Master and Shop Owner

Cal took the cash gratefully and went to the till. Punching in the numbers and that for all that he sold, he soon got it open and the money tucked safely away. Returning to the girls with the collars he nodded. "Yes I will put them on them. Here is the remote for you two." Handing them a remote, he went over to each slave, putting on their new collars, unlocking their cages and releasing their chains. "Out you go."

ArtemisChild
Vice Captain

6,425 Points
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Happy Birthday! 100

x-XMistress_MurderX-x

PostPosted: Tue Jul 14, 2009 9:48 am
Ra-Luna stepped out and stretched, her long pianist's fingers crackling with energy.
"Lady Naomi, I am just unhappy with being a slave. I trust you might know what I mean." she said. Her eyes took in Lady Naomi's form, trying to figure out her personality just by her looks. Profiling, but it was teh best she could doa t a time like this.

PostPosted: Tue Jul 14, 2009 10:06 am
User Image Naomi smiled nodding. "I see..." Naomi said turning around looking at her sister."You ready go? " Nayomi took the remotes form Cal. Then handed her Naomi her remotes. "I believe so... " "Ra...you ready to go? "  

Psionu

Invisible Phantom

7,050 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Generous 100

x-XMistress_MurderX-x

PostPosted: Tue Jul 14, 2009 10:09 am
Ra-Luna nodded slightly. Of course she was ready. This was, yet another, down-fall or up-rising in her life. Sold as a slave was not on her to-do list though. Then again, was it on anyone's? She blinked and watched her Lady.  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 14, 2009 10:15 am
User Image Naomi Started walking towards the exit. Nayomi followed her. Being followed by the slaves. "Are we eating out to day?" Naomi asked wanting to."I believe so... What do you say girls are we eating out?" Nayomi asked while getting in the car.  

Psionu

Invisible Phantom

7,050 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Generous 100

x-XMistress_MurderX-x

PostPosted: Tue Jul 14, 2009 10:20 am
Ra-Luna blinked, following.
"Lady Naomi, that is up to you." she said calmly. "Where I go is completely up to you." She was only putting on a show of obidience. She would give them trouble later, she didn't feel up to it at the moment.

PostPosted: Tue Jul 14, 2009 10:29 am
User Image Naomi sat back and looked at Ra-luna. "I didn't ask you...she did" Naomi said knowing Nayomi would have something to say."One. Lady Nayomi is what I'd to be called. Two. I am a where of that. Three I asked for your opinion on things. Ok. So would you like to go or not." Nayomi asked looking at Ra-Luna. Naomi let out a sign looking out the window.  

Psionu

Invisible Phantom

7,050 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Generous 100

x-XMistress_MurderX-x

PostPosted: Tue Jul 14, 2009 10:44 am
Ra-Luna refused the urge to smirk.
"Excuse my error, Lady Nayomi. I guess if Lady Naomi wants to go, I shall accompany." she said, her eyes and expression held in almost regal composeur.

Master/Slave Role Play

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 ... 81 82 83 84 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff