Welcome to Gaia! ::

Role Playing for the easily entertained!!

Back to Guilds

role playing for any and all type of roleplays, feel free to join premade or make your own. 

Tags: fantasy, romance, actions, role playing, funny 

Reply Role Playing for the easily entertained!!
EGYPTIAN!! Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 ... 18 19 20 21 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Neferitiri
Captain

450 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
PostPosted: Thu Jan 07, 2010 7:05 pm
nef threw the ropes off of her and grabed ankhtifi "oh my god, are you ok?" she wrapped her arms around him, grabing some of the cloth from her torn dress to wrap his wounds "why oh why" she held him  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 07, 2010 7:27 pm
still passed out he laid there his breathing a bit stronger but still weak "i will always protect you my lady" he mumbled in his sleep "even if it means my life" suddenly arching up he stood with his sword at the ready still passed out  

Descard Lycos
Vice Captain

Hallowed Gatekeeper

8,950 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Elysium's Gatekeeper 100
  • Battle: Rogue 100

Neferitiri
Captain

450 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
PostPosted: Thu Jan 07, 2010 7:34 pm
nef looked around trying to see if anyone was near "we gotta get outta here, but were are we gonna go.." she rubbed her eyes, "were we gonna go" she spotted a carrage, helping ankhtifi to it she climbed up hookin up the horses, they headed out  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 07, 2010 8:01 pm
still passed out Ankhtifi winced as the horses jolted along the ground he lay there dreaming of his past which was just brief flashes of memories  

Descard Lycos
Vice Captain

Hallowed Gatekeeper

8,950 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100

Neferitiri
Captain

450 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
PostPosted: Thu Jan 07, 2010 8:06 pm
they got into a small town back in egypt, where nef got a room under an allias name, she carried ankhtifi into the room and layed him down, the room servents had brought up a pitcher of water and bread, nef asked for some cheese and herbs as well. she checked the water and bread everything that was brought to make sure it was ok, "please please wake up get better" she mumbled as she packed the herbs on some shreds of cloth and placed on his wounds, taking some water and making a strong tea  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 08, 2010 7:26 am
still passed out Ankhtifi winced from the application on his back and wounds "i will rescue you father" he said mumbling to himself  

Descard Lycos
Vice Captain

Hallowed Gatekeeper

8,950 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100

Neferitiri
Captain

450 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
PostPosted: Fri Jan 08, 2010 2:12 pm
"dont talk like that right now.. you are not up for it" she hushed him, kissing him gently.

a few weeks passed by, nef had done a farley decent job keepin their identity underwraps, and setting up a proper alter to the gods and goddess, she sat at her alter quietly saying a prayer to the gods, some urge to pray to anubis, even though she normally would have prayed to osiris, but she prayed, and prayed hard, for his healthy return  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 08, 2010 4:59 pm
opening his eyes he spoted nef knelt in front of an altar "my lady?'' he said weakly looking around for something to drink then sitting up real quick he slammed back down "w-w-where are they at" he said lookings around for Horcus and his crew "and where are we?"  

Descard Lycos
Vice Captain

Hallowed Gatekeeper

8,950 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100

Neferitiri
Captain

450 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
PostPosted: Fri Jan 08, 2010 5:08 pm
nef turned around "ANKHTIFI!" she ran to him, pressing her lips to his "oh thank the gods!" wraping her arms around him "oh thank you!! we are in a motel.. you killed them all, but we needed to hide, and so we are hiding until you are better... my father is hiding, and the rest of my family so now we are too"  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 08, 2010 5:35 pm
smiling at her greeting he suddenly got quite "my lady your father and familys dead i saw their bodys before i went to thebes" he said holding her close as she started to cry "and i didnt kill them all two are left and if they attack right now im in no positon to defend you" he said before the motel door exploded and the two surviving members bursted in to the room  

Descard Lycos
Vice Captain

Hallowed Gatekeeper

8,950 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100

Neferitiri
Captain

450 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
PostPosted: Fri Jan 08, 2010 5:44 pm
nef looked up her eyes got red, she grabed pharohkiller from ankhtifi's side "thats it! ive had enough of this!" she screamed ripping the bottem half of her dress off to give room for movement. twirling the sword she lept at the, catchign them by surprise she rammed the sword into one of the men, streight into his chest you could hear the cruch of the bones of his chest cavity, she swong the sword causing him to slide off and crash into the other, as she kicked off the ground flipping and slicing the others throat with both the men dead, she stood up, fixing her hair just alittle bit she spit at them "im done with yoU!" she sighed and turned back to ankhtifi wiping the blood of the sword and handing it back to him "do you realy think i would disapear for as long as i did and not learn how to take care of myself?" she giggled  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 08, 2010 5:52 pm
grinning as he took his sword back he narrored his eyes at the figure in the door "um my lady you missed one" he said whipping his arm back he impaled the guy four feet from nefs back  

Descard Lycos
Vice Captain

Hallowed Gatekeeper

8,950 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100

Neferitiri
Captain

450 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
PostPosted: Fri Jan 08, 2010 5:55 pm
"well thier was only 2" she crossed her arms, but had a smile on her face "but i guess ill let ya protect me alittle bit" she hugged him " so how are you feeling love?"  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 08, 2010 6:00 pm
"kinda tired my lady" he said laying down and patting the place next to him he smile "come lay down time for rest" he said closing his eyes  

Descard Lycos
Vice Captain

Hallowed Gatekeeper

8,950 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100

Neferitiri
Captain

450 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
PostPosted: Fri Jan 08, 2010 6:11 pm
she helped him up first "first we need to change rooms," she grabed thier stuff and helped him, as they changed rooms, she layed him down, and set up their stuff, her alter again, bringing some potatoes that were spiced and cooked in a hot skillet, with some wine, and lentals. "here hunny.. eat this"  
Role Playing for the easily entertained!!

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 ... 18 19 20 21 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games