Welcome to Gaia! ::

Clipped Wings

Back to Guilds

Master/Slave RP 

Tags: Master, Slave, Simi-literate, Wings, Clipped Wings 

Reply Master/Slave Role Play
Alexandra Mar & Gabriel Night's Residence Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 ... 27 28 29 30 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

BunBunTheRagDoll

PostPosted: Wed May 19, 2010 1:27 pm
User Image

Alex nodded slurping up the noodle she did manage to catch and wiped her mouth before she said, “Well, there’s not many rules and the only one you’d have to worry about it me not going outside alone.” She took a drink of her water, quickly moving onto the next question. She didn’t want to explain exactly why that rule was set up, at least just yet. “And you could…” Alex said, thinking for a moment. “Take care of the back yard? You said had a green thumb right? If you don’t mind you could do that. Anything you want with it just tell me what you need and I’ll write up a list for it, okay?” She finished and looks up to him to see his expression. Alex most certainly hoped he didn’t mind being outside.  
PostPosted: Wed May 19, 2010 2:22 pm
User Image

Sabre nodded as Alex spoke. Someday he'd have to find out exactly why she wasn't allowed to be alone but that wasn't a big concern right now. "Yes I did. I love working outdoors so that would be perfectly fine by me, Mistress." Sabre answered with a smile before he dug into his food again. "I'll be certain to let you know of anything that's required to fix up the backyard. It looked to be in good shape so shouldn't be hard." he continued already mentally going over what he might need.  

Firefly_Wanderer

Sparkly Marshmallow

13,350 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Married 100
  • Inquisitor 200

BunBunTheRagDoll

PostPosted: Wed May 19, 2010 2:37 pm
User Image

Alex nodded with a smile. She was happy that Sabre was okay with it. More than okay even. “Okay,” Alex said as she began to eat again. And as Amy finished eating she stood up, walking to the sink in the kitchen to wash her plate. “So, how was dinner today?” She said from the kitchen. “Really good!” Alex said just as she swallowed and took another bite. Amy walked back in to get her half empty cup from the table. “What do you think Sabre?”  
PostPosted: Wed May 19, 2010 2:43 pm
User Image

Sabre finished up, leaving nothing on his plate and in his glass. Standing he picked up his dishes and went towards the kitchen, waiting for Amy to finish so he may clean his own dishes. "It was amazing, ma'am. Thank you." He replied smiling at her as he leaned in the door.  

Firefly_Wanderer

Sparkly Marshmallow

13,350 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Married 100
  • Inquisitor 200

BunBunTheRagDoll

PostPosted: Wed May 19, 2010 2:53 pm
User Image

“Well that’s good to hear,” Amy said as she walked back to the kitchen. “When’s the last time you had a good meal? Hmm?” She added, sounding more motherly than ever. As Alex finished Amy took up her plate and cup. “Heey, I can wash them you know,” Alex said with a slight pout that she was being treated like such a child. “Go on and get your laundry up the stairs before Sabre can get of the kitchen,” Amy says, none to quietly. Alex’s cheek flush and she bolts out of the dining room to get her load of laundry up the stairs.  
PostPosted: Wed May 19, 2010 3:02 pm
User Image

"It's been a long while." Sabre answered as he washed up his dishes. His hand came out taking the dishes from Amy and started washing those. "Is there anything else I need to know, Mrs. Amy? I get the feeling I'm missing something." he asked as he scrubbed.  

Firefly_Wanderer

Sparkly Marshmallow

13,350 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Married 100
  • Inquisitor 200

BunBunTheRagDoll

PostPosted: Wed May 19, 2010 3:21 pm
“Well, Alex’s father runs and owns a big bank cooperation, but I suspect that he does some, well, not so legal things through it too,” Amy said, taking up some of the dishes at the table. “Now, that’s just the cook talking if you want to take it that way. But then again what happened to Alex when she was younger makes me think I’m right.” She sets the dishes on the counter and then gets the rest of them on the table. “When she was real little, someone was hired to, well, I’m not sure if it was to just hurt her or to kill her but either way the person had a gun and was walking right for her.” Amy looks up to see Sabre’s expression, pausing to see if he had any questions.  
PostPosted: Wed May 19, 2010 6:03 pm
User Image

"So what, is he a crime lord? Mrs. Amy, if I'm going to protect Mistress Alex, I need to know what I'm up against. I go into this with no knowledge and the chances of her dieing or being injured go up. If I know what to expect I can better protect her. So please, even if your not certain I need to know." Sabre said his smile leaving his face. Now this was all buisness. He wasn't going to let anything happen. Not if it was in his power to stop, so all he could do was hope Amy knew more than she was saying. That or once he met her father, get it out of him.  

Firefly_Wanderer

Sparkly Marshmallow

13,350 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Married 100
  • Inquisitor 200

BunBunTheRagDoll

PostPosted: Wed May 19, 2010 6:16 pm
Amy nodded and said, “Something like that. But I don’t think he’s the type to get his hands dirty though. He probably has lackeys for that sort of thing.” Amy then began to put the leftovers away. Personally, she was happy to see Sabre so ready to help Alex, even though he barely knew her. Happy that he wanted to help her, but not so happy about what he was probably put himself in front of to keep her from harm. “He doesn’t keep his work here, that’s for sure. Otherwise Alex would have found something; she can get way to curious when she’s bored.”  
PostPosted: Wed May 19, 2010 6:32 pm
User Image

Sabre's face was void of any emotion as he thought this over. Alex was possibly the daughter of a crime lord. Who knows if it was true, or even how high up he was. This was not good. That brought up alot of issues. Alex truly couldn't be left alone. He didn't like this, not one bit. "So Mistress Alex has no idea? Great that makes things so much better. What kind of coward is her father, that he won't even tell her what he does?" Sabre asked his tone flat.  

Firefly_Wanderer

Sparkly Marshmallow

13,350 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Married 100
  • Inquisitor 200

BunBunTheRagDoll

PostPosted: Wed May 19, 2010 7:20 pm
“Maybe he thinks he’s protecting Alex by not telling her.” Amy said as she put the last of the plastic containers into the fridge. “Or maybe he just doesn’t care. He’s always canceling when he’ll come back to visit, I can count on one hand how many times he visited for the sake of visiting. He’s always here for Christmas day though, but leaves that night. Sometimes he’s here for Alex’s birthday, sometimes not.” She said, shrugging like this was very old news to her, which in fact it was. Even Alex has gotten used to him not being there for her birthday.  
PostPosted: Wed May 19, 2010 8:38 pm
User Image

Sabre shook his head, not liking what he was hearing. Franky people who didn't bother to even be there for their children bothered him to no end. If you're going to take the time to have them, then take the time to be with them. "Then why does he even bother? He sounds worthless to me. Does he even send her money? Does he even care?" He said trying to keep his tone calm.  

Firefly_Wanderer

Sparkly Marshmallow

13,350 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Married 100
  • Inquisitor 200

BunBunTheRagDoll

PostPosted: Thu May 20, 2010 3:58 pm
“Oh he sends Alex plenty of money. Too much money for a girl who can’t even leave her own house alone, she barely even spends it. When she was only nine she asked me to start a savings account for her, handing me all the money she had saved up. Alex said she didn’t know what else to do with it and wanted to keep it safe until she knew,” Amy said, shaking her head as she remembered. For such a young age she was already thinking of the future. Although that probably involved her being outside the bubble Christopher set up around her. “I don’t know if he cares… But she grew up right anyhow. I was there and Miss. Emily was there. Miss. Emily was her nanny until he decided Alex was too old for a nanny.”  
PostPosted: Thu May 20, 2010 4:51 pm
User Image

Sabre half glared at the sink as he listened. "Yes he sounds so pleasent. Does he think money makes up for him not being here. I'm starting to hope I don't meet this man." Sabre said, draining the water in the sink and rinsing the foam from his hands. At least she had someone there, but it wasn't a blood relative. It was a whole lot different when they were actually related to you.  

Firefly_Wanderer

Sparkly Marshmallow

13,350 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Married 100
  • Inquisitor 200

BunBunTheRagDoll

PostPosted: Thu May 20, 2010 5:01 pm
User Image

“At this rate I hope if you ever do meet him you can keep your head,” Amy said as she began to dry the cleaned dishes and put them away. “And I suppose that’s what he thinks, that money makes the world go round and makes everyone happy.” She glanced up as she heard Alex coming down the stairs, Amy only heard because she was listening for one and two, the third stair from the top always squeaked loudly, even with how light Alex was. “You guys are done? Already?” Alex asked, looking for something to help with.  
Master/Slave Role Play

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 ... 27 28 29 30 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff