Welcome to Gaia! ::

Fuyu Academy

Back to Guilds

Highschool for the Magically Inclined. [RP] 

Tags: roleplay, academy, school, magical, fuyu 

Reply ◆ Archived Threads
Profile Skeleton for Fuyu Academy ( + Old Profiles) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Lil_PinayGirl100

PostPosted: Sun May 30, 2010 9:26 pm
x_pain11
User Image

Name: champion

Race: human

wieght: 175lb 7% bodyfat

hieght:5' 10"

Ability: Regenerative healing factor
Superhuman senses, strength, stamina, agility, speed, and reflexes

and is trained in mauy thai and jujtsu

Homeroom:

Dislikes: alota talking, punks, men who dont protect htere woman

History: champion has been working out and fighting since the age of 12 he started mma fighting traniing in mauy thai and jujutsu at the age of 17 and is the best there is

lol... Its Rude...  
PostPosted: Mon May 31, 2010 8:35 am
Name: Damian De’Mort

Race: Vampire

Ability: sorcery, strength, toughness, soul drain and necromancy

Homeroom: 1-A

Likes: Blood, Violence, Magic, Velvet, good food, fine absinth, the occult and debate

Dislikes: ignorance stupidity and those who lack decorum

History: Awoken early last century in a crypt with a number of his tomes around him he spent the early part of the 1900s relearning his magic and gifts he believes he is at least 700years old but his memory is disjointed. In the 30s’ he worked with a group of Germans in their study of the occult and would have continued except their leader one Adolf was driven insane with power and the war turned against them. He spent the next few years understanding the new world and all the new traditions he is intrigued by the new nobility of fame and the new markets for stock.
He found the academy and was drawn to it as a place of like minded people where he can continue his research in peace.  

riffter

xXJumboRoflXx

PostPosted: Mon May 31, 2010 9:38 am
Name: Lilax Rose

Race: Human

Ability: Magic, can fly,

Homeroom: B2

Dislikes: Annoying people, being inored, and random comments

History: Pretty much any normal life.

Appearence:

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.  
PostPosted: Mon May 31, 2010 10:23 am

User Image
Name:
Issac Stone
Race:
Human ((Cyborg))
Ability:
Issac can interface with computers. Built into his body-armor were an infrared eye, computer generator, sound amplifier, and special programming adapters that allowed him to interface with other body extensions.

Additionally, he possesses an "exceptionally gifted" level of intelligence; his IQ has been measured at 170.

Also for psychics out there, his mind is just a computer, so if you tried to um...er prob his mind, have fun just listening to loud fax machine error thing. ((You know the one, where that stupid fax machine makes that god awful noise?))

His bionic features are endoskeletonal, instead of exoskeleton; also, just because he is a cyborg doesn't mean he doesn't age, he is a cyborg, not a machine, he still have some human characteristics.

Scientists installed a magic barrier in his system; so no magic can touch him, so please think about what you guys are going to do before you do any magic on him; and those who think they can go hand to hand combat with him...well just read the next paragraph...

Issac possesses cybernetic enhancements that provide superhuman strength, speed, endurance, and durability; he's also well versed with various of fight style, but mainly with Savate, Muay Thai, Kick-boxing and Tae-Kwon-Do. If your thinking that you can just cut him up...read the next paragraph...

Issac's metallic body is made out of adamantium, and titanium, making it impossible to even dent him; even so, he does have a weakneness.

Weakness:
Though he has the ultimate defense, he is nonetheless made out of metal; he can melt, but it'll take a long time before that could happen...

His second weakness is that his brain is a computer, just find the shutdown button and he'll shut down.

Homeroom: ??

He loves cute things, though hates to admit it, especially with dolls, puppies, kittens, etc. Issac also loves to play the guitar, but mainly focuses on the piano, because it would always remind him of his mother.

Dislikes:
Well...he hates...well actually I really don't know what he hates... probably people making fun of his weakness of cute things, but really he wouldn't pay any mind to that...

History:
He's a tad bit jumpy whenever it would come with the subject, but he may talk if close friends with him.

He was a former High School football star, while celebrating on his final CIF championship, he was involved in a car accident that kills him, supposedly, and the rest of his family.

However, he is secretly rebuilt by scientists, who experimented on a group of test subjects. Issac was the only test subject to survive the experiments. In an year, Issac woke up to realize the truth; horrified to discover what they have done to him, he escapes and hides for an year, before enrolling to this school.

Theme Song: Man in the Box

Tatsumyia

SalvadorDavy

2,800 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Member 100
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Mon May 31, 2010 11:00 am
Name – Samantha Oman

Nickname/Alias – Sam , Amatha, Crow

Gender – Female

Race – Tengu ( Crow Demon )

Age – 17

Homeroom: ???

Appearance – User Image

Nationality – Russian

Persona – On the outside, Sam acts sly, stubborn, and a total trickster. On the inside though, all she really wants is some true friends.

Bio – Samantha

Other – Theme song : [x]

Played By – Daifuku-san  
PostPosted: Mon May 31, 2010 4:02 pm
User Image

Name: Joshua Kamakawiwo'le
Nationality: Korean/Hawaiian
Race: Prophet ((Look things into the future))
Ability: He has the ability to break the fourth wall; superhuman strength, speed, endurance, and agility; Sixth-Dan in Judo, fourth in Shaolin Kenpo and years of Hwarangdo and Muay Thai/Boran.

Joshua also can negate most magic, or whatever element thing you throw at him.

Personality: Due to his apperance, Joshua is sometimes mistaken as a delinquent, but if one were to talk with him, man would be suprise to talk with a sophisticated, well mannered teen.

Dislikes: Perverts ((There is a big difference between a flirt and a pervert))

Bio: ----

Theme: Another Day in Paradise  

Tatsumyia

kanako_angel_neko

PostPosted: Mon May 31, 2010 6:36 pm
Name: Tewi Nagi

Race: luner flower

Ability: can objects into ice

Homeroom: n/a

Dislikes: jerks, bullys, cats, color pink

History: when i was a little girl my mom give me away. To live a normal life. in grade school i has no friend because i was diffent, then i had one friend. after grade school my now mom and dad were alwas fighting. i didnt like it. so i went i turned 15 i moved out. i live alone for a year. they tryed to get me to come back. But i never did. I stoped anserwing calls from them. I like living alone... theres no drama or fighting. Im shy around new ppl. kinda hyper and funny.

User Image  
PostPosted: Mon May 31, 2010 6:44 pm
Name: Jade Kitsumi

Race:Vampyre

Ability: read minds,accelerate,

Homeroom:

Dislikes: Meanies

History: ask her

Appearence: User Image  

iNiC0LE

Masten December

Salty Genius

13,550 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Citizen 200
  • Millionaire 200
PostPosted: Tue Jun 01, 2010 12:16 pm
Name: Andrew Saline

Race: Human (?)

Abilities: Aside from the fact that he excells medically, Salts is known for his ability to perform 'miracle' operations, transplant bodies and minds, and to make living things grow into other beings (e.g. he could take the soul of a dying friend, embed it in an onion bud, then have it grow back into a person.) Heightened senses come along with this. With smaller life forms (amphibians, insects, small mammals, etc.) Salts also has the ability to bring things back to life. Of course, these powers work the other way as well; anything he can do, he can undo. He cannot harm a person to begin with using only his powers, but after healing, he can un-heal, and don't think medical instruments aren't dangerous by themselves.

Homeroom: 2-A

Likes: Quiet, order, experimenting, intelligent people, good grammar, nice clothes, good grooming, mind games, puzzles, foggy days, not getting caught doing bad things

Dislikes: Dogs, meat, inactivity, uncleanliness, bad fashion, people who are optimistic, stupid people, small children, social outcasts (he's kind of an intelligent bully minus the insecurity), school subjects he deems useless, loud things, nosy people

History: For most of his life, Andrew Saline has been aware of his powers. As a child, he tended to enjoy dissecting whatever animals he could get his hands on, but disliked the messes the bodies left, and wound up resurrecting everything he experimented on to simply get rid of it. His parents were aware as well but mostly uncaring; the small family lived in a very urban setting, and thus had more important things to worry about. When his father was shot and Andrew was unable to save him, his mother decided to look into secret schools for heroes, that he might never have to face such a failure again. However, Andrew was not going to recover so easily. He had already been a slightly disturbed child, and the death of a parent naturally made this worse. He has since decided that he wants a position of power in the world, that he may casually inflict punishments whenever it fancies him. Andrew's life-giving powers have, ironically, given him a penchant for killing. His victims are chosen under the pretext of 'advancing his powers'- there is some truth to this, as Andrew does wish to someday learn how to revive humans and humanoids, but for now, deep inside he knows he simply enjoys cutting people apart. No one knows about this hobby of his, and he intends to keep it that way. Andrew has made a career of his medical abilities already, and used this to gain entrance into the Academy. Now, he's looking for a metaphorical playground to practice in.

Appearance:
User Image  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 01, 2010 8:00 pm
Name: Rikka

Race: Wolf

Ability: White Magic

Homeroom: Black Magic

Dislikes: Rude people, Meat, Confinement, and Humans

History: A young wolf who has studied white magic, now he wants to study black magic. He's very fun-loving and kind.  

Shiro the Elven Wolf

Wealthy Friend

7,350 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • Beta Citizen 0

radradman

Sparkly Vampire

7,000 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • First step to fame 200
PostPosted: Wed Jun 02, 2010 8:15 pm
Name- Neku

Age-18

Race-Human?

Ability-sees the future, but not when he chooses

Homeroom- 1A

Likes- Music, Reading, martial arts

Dislikes- many things, crows

History- Neku would have lived a simple, normal life if it wasn't for his powers. He forsaw the death of his parents seconds before they died. He never talks about it, because it gives him grief. His visions occur when he is sleeping, and if he has a vision, they make him fall asleep.

User Image

Name- Amy

Age- 17 (lived 700 years)

Race- Half demon

Ability- Illusion/Deception

Homeroom-

Likes- quiet

Dislikes- posers, chaos, loud crowds

History- having been abandonned as a child, Amy had always had problems with people. They made her nervous and scared, and often times faint. Nothing much has changed since then, and spends her time with the illusions she creates.

Pic- User Image  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 03, 2010 7:06 pm
Name: Lucy

Race: Diclonius ((I can't spell it))

Ability: When in her 'other' personality: Fast, strong, can use 'vectors': four invisible hands that reach 2 meters

Homeroom: 2-A

Dislikes: It depends

History: Lucy(Her real name) was born in a lab. They did tests on her like ttorture. Finally, Lucy broke out, killing anyone who got in the way. She made it to a city, where if she felt threatened, she went into her other personality, using her vectors to kill. Then she ended up here.

Appearence:

Normal:
http://i4.photobucket.com/albums/y111/krissy12624/Elfen_lied_wallpaper.jpg

Other:
http://i631.photobucket.com/albums/uu37/lucy14_2009/Elfen Lied Album/BarElfenlied.jpg  

RainbowAlpacaz

Spyros Girlfriend

3,100 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Fri Jun 04, 2010 1:47 am
Name: Prysm

Race: Mirror Mage, Neko

Ability: Reverse effects, purify water by licking it, resurrecting people by stabbing them in the heart, relieving pain with a punch, calming the wildest of moods by screaming.etc and can copy people really well.

Homeroom: 1-A

Likes: mimicking others, confusing people, fiddling with Neko's ears

Dislikes: Other peoples emotions,

History: When an ancient mirror of black and white glass was smashed at the beginning of time, Prysm was released from the Reverse World, where she was trapped for the sin of killing a demigod. One day, she cut her foot on a blade covered in Neko blood, somehow giving her cat ears and a tail.

Personality: She doesn't have much of a personality, due to being isolated for countless years. She has almost forgotten how to talk, and when she does, she talks really old-fashioned and stutters.

Pic: User Image  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 04, 2010 1:42 pm
Name: Oblivion
Race: Vampire
Ability: Frost Magic
Homeroom: 2-a
Dislikes: Mean People, Preps, and being in large groups
History: Oblivion was an only child. His mother is deceased. He fended for himself for 6 years.us He found peace in the school and in the dark.  

Shadow-of-the-collosus

◆ Archived Threads

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces