Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Winters Star

Familiar Citizen

PostPosted: Sun Jun 19, 2011 3:56 pm
User Image

'Left.. right.. left.. right.. left.. right..' She thought to herself, making her way to the class. 'Left.. righ-- Whoa. Almost fell..' A loud yawn filled the hallway as a female student in an odd attire walked about. She stopped infront of the 'Homeroom' sign and rubbed her eyes. Hands behind her back, there was a kick, then an opened door. A girl with clothing similar to that of a jester; a red coat with a white diamond design, a black skirt and white boots. Her deep purple feline eyes glanced at the classroom. "It's kinda small isn't it? she mumbled to herself, throwing her hands on the top of her head. "I wonder what Visu's doing... The girl took a seat on a table, staring at the ceiling, swinging her legs.

PostPosted: Sun Jun 19, 2011 5:15 pm
User Image

m i a k y r e e / m i

x-x-x-x-x

After seeing the abrupt outburst of a silvery haired boy near the area of her chair, Mi wanted to scoot her desk over a little bit. Two more students students entered, but Mi paid no attention as she scooted her desk over about an inch. She gasped as she forgot she had forgot to put out that ball of fire she had, and watched a few tiny lines of fire slowly rise of the wooden desk. She slammed her hand down on the flame loudly, but regretting the loudness, and tried to put it out with no notice. Almost destucting school property on my first day, huh. Mi thought, a trickle of sweat rolling down her face. She put out the fire and relaxed in her chair once again.

x-x-x-x-x

Fire Manipulation

Homeroom 2-B

Burnar Dorms

iColoredWords

1,600 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Gaian 50
  • Consumer 100

TheXandavar

5,850 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Sun Jun 19, 2011 5:26 pm
User Image
The name’s Ω ϯΣЯѦ Ω Try to remember it
Tera watched as two students worked out their small arguement. He was happy to witness an ending to a fight, he didn't really like fights, never had, never will. He walked into the classroom, noticing another new student enter through a different door. He wondered who all these students were and what their powers were, if they had any. He walked to a desk, the one next to a girl who was putting out a small fire on her desk(?). He waved to her, a gesture of 'hello', along with a friendly smile.

PostPosted: Sun Jun 19, 2011 6:11 pm
User Image

m i a k y r e e / m i

x-x-x-x-x

When Mia noticed a boy with black hair waving at her as he sat down at the desk next to her, she blushed and scratched her head. "I'm assuming you saw that?" She said, smiling sheepishly. It wasn't the end of the world, but she wasn't very ''proud'' of her ability and always got somewhat shy about it when others found out about it. But on the other hand, she was glad to have a friendly sort of gesture after previously being in an argument about a paper airplane.

x-x-x-x-x

Fire Manipulation

Homeroom 2-B

Burnar Dorms

iColoredWords

1,600 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Gaian 50
  • Consumer 100

TheXandavar

5,850 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Sun Jun 19, 2011 6:39 pm
User Image
Tera continued to smile as he replied,"Yeah, some of it. I thought it was pretty cool." He thought about what it'd be like having her as a friend. She had a gift with fire, so surely she would be useful in a fight if they got caught in one, though he hoped they wouldn't have to fight someone. He decided to have her as a friend for now instead of a battle partner. He held his right hand out in between them, waiting for a hand shake, while saying, "My name's Tera, what's your's?"

PostPosted: Sun Jun 19, 2011 7:20 pm
User Image

m i a k y r e e / m i

x-x-x-x

Mia was relieved that Tera had gone with a friendly approach, and replied back witha smile, "Nah, its not really that cool. And the names Mia, but I go by Mi." Mia shaked the outreached hand gently. She wondered what Tera's ability might be, but she decided on waiting to find out herself. She didn't want to seem nosy after only knowing him for about one minute. She also was glad that the fire hadn't freaked the boy out, because after past experience she knew people could get worked up about it.

x-x-x-x

Fire Manipulation

Homeroom 2-B

Burnar Dorms

iColoredWords

1,600 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Gaian 50
  • Consumer 100

Sapphire Waltz
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sun Jun 19, 2011 9:16 pm
Mir could not help but smile proudly as she listened to Lucas compliment her mother, "Like you said, my mother is an expert in curses. Why would a simple human as yourself be so interested..." she was interrupted by the nauseating smell of smoke coming from a desk nearby. Mir quickly forgot her conversation with the silver haired boy as her eyes frantically scanned the room in search of the origin of such a stench when they finally stopped at the desk where a girl with her hair tied back by a big ribbon was sitting. "Curse this headache... Need... to..." The blond doll could hardly think straight as a massive migraine attacked her head and the repugnant odor continued to fill her nose. Mir stumbled across the classroom until she reached the burnt desk and quickly took out a handkerchief to fan away any remaining smoke. She backed away from the burnt desk and continued coughing, trying to clear her lungs from any smoke. "Thank you for damaging school property and nearly killing me..." she said as she looked at the girl with blue eyes. She then walked back to Lucas's desk "So what was I saying? I'm sorry for interrupting our talk, I just hate the smell of smoke, it drives me crazy" she said, keeping her handkerchief close to her face.

User Image

PostPosted: Sun Jun 19, 2011 10:21 pm
User Image
Lucas Amsel
User ImageUser Image

Lucas watched Mir stumble towards and scold another girl and shook his head in disbelief. "Self-centered goody two-shoe," he muttered as she strutted back.Keep it cool. She's entertainment material but business first." "No problem. Moving on, the carrier of such a prestigious title surely knows a thing or two about how to counter and remove curses. "

User Image

Feiyimei

Invisible Gawker

18,225 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Marathon 300
  • Invisibility 100

Sapphire Waltz
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sun Jun 19, 2011 11:46 pm
Mir could not help but laugh at Lucas's sudden change of heart and how he was now treating her nicely compared to ealier if she had not mentionned her mother He clearly has depper intentions in him to flatter my mother like that... Let's dig a bit deeper to see what I can find... She looked at him with a serious face and sat on the desk next to his and said "From what I understand, you are need to remove or counter a curse. Am I right? Although my mother IS a great witch, dealing with curses is quite tricky, even for someone with her grand title. I'm not quite sure of all the details, but there are many conditions and circumstances surrounding each curse and because of this, they have to be dealt as a completely different manner." she paused from explaining for a moment and scratched her cheek before continuing I'm not the best explainers out there, but I hope you understood the gist of it? So in brief, I'm going to need details about this curse before I can actually tell you whether or not my mother can actually be of any help...

User Image

PostPosted: Mon Jun 20, 2011 6:53 am
User Image
After shaking hands with Mi, some strange girl walked up to them. She fanned away the small amount of smoke that rose from Mi's desk, with a handkerchief! When she walked away and talked to the silver haired boy again, he began to laugh and said, "Almost killed you? From a little smoke? I know smoke can kill by choking someone and whatnot, but that small amount shouldn't do anything." Of course he wasn't trying to be mean or rude, instead, he was just interested.

TheXandavar

5,850 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Person of Interest 200

Sapphire Waltz
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Mon Jun 20, 2011 9:55 am
User Image User ImageUser ImageUser Image User Image

User Image

Mir was busy explaining to Lucas everything she knew about curses when she heard a faint chuckle coming from the charred desk she had just left. Her head turned and her eyes finally fell on a skinny boy with pitch black hair. Mir had never seen him before in this classroom. I suppose he must have come in when Lucas and I were bickering earlier... Oh well, it doesn't quite matter when he appeared... She listened to his questions and thought for a moment whether or not she should actually answer them. It is simple courtesy to answer a question when it is aimed at you and I am in a rather good mood today... "You see, I'm rather weak when it comes to the stench of smoke. It simply makes me sick, gives me migraines.... the whole kit. And I'm not sure if you've noticed, but I am no mere human, I am a doll. Does that answer your questions? " she managed to finish talking small smile because she could tell that this person was truly curious. "And besides, the smell of smoke does not bring back any good memories to me..." The last phrase was said in an almost inaudible whisper as Mir crossed her arms and shook her head wildly, in an attempt to forget whatever she had on her mind. "My name is Mir. Mir la Fey, and you are?"

User Image

User Image

PostPosted: Mon Jun 20, 2011 1:15 pm
User Image
Tera processed the girl's words. A doll, named Mir, and was weak around smoke. He wonderred what she meant by "doll". Did she mean she was some sort of puppet or something? He had no idea, so he decided to ask after revealing his name to her, "Tera, Teranuj Gurn Lutmeer. So what do you mean by "Doll"? Like a puppet or something?" He was even more interested in this girl now. Overhearing her earlier conversation with the silver haired boy, he took note that she had mother with magical powers and whatnot, maybe a witch, or so he thought.

TheXandavar

5,850 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Person of Interest 200

Sapphire Waltz
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Mon Jun 20, 2011 3:08 pm
User Image User ImageUser ImageUser Image User Image

User Image

"Pleasure to meet you Tera... your full name is quite a mouthful..." Mir did even not bother extending her hand for a handshake because the boy did not put out his hand first, so she just preferred keeping them crossed. "As I said earlier, I am a doll. There is a slight nuance between a doll and a puppet. A doll is a toy for children and is they are known to have been used in magic and religious rituals throughout the world. On the other hand, puppets are used by entertainers and they often have strings attached to their limbs. An example would be Pinocchio." She paused after her explanation and couldn't help but think I'm really explaining a lot today... Is it because everyone in this class is clueless? "I was originally a doll, until my current mother, a great witch, gave life to me."

User Image

User Image

PostPosted: Mon Jun 20, 2011 3:30 pm
User Image

m i a k y r e e / m i

After being scolded by a girl with flourescent yellow hair, Mia crossed her arms and stared as the girl crossed the room. Atleast be thankful it wasn't a campfire. At her mention of being a doll, Mi hid a smirk behind her hand and said, "You make it sound like your being all superior." Dang. I didn't mean to say that, idiot Mia. Just saying whatever comes to your mind. Gah, I'm an idiot. Mia hoped her voice was to quiet to be heard, but she knew that wasn't possible. "No offense, though." Like that would fix anything. . . but the whole concept is slightly interesting. But still, after being scolded like that totally out of the blue. . .

Fire Manipulation

Homeroom 2-B

Burnar Dorms

iColoredWords

1,600 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Gaian 50
  • Consumer 100

Feiyimei

Invisible Gawker

18,225 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Marathon 300
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Mon Jun 20, 2011 6:20 pm
User Image
Lucas Amsel
User ImageUser Image

A doll, how fascinating. She must be kept alive by pure magic than "And how did you come to life?" Lucas asked. He was curious despite himself, but he wasn't too pleased to be answering Mir's thirst for attention." I heard magic was not always permanent, do you need your creator to regularly renew whatever spell he or she used? I have heard tales about beings like you stealing souls from the living to prolong their lives."

User Image

◆ Archived Threads

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces