Submit

xX Prince James Xx

4,450 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Befriended 100
  • Member 100
PostPosted: Mon Jul 05, 2010 3:16 am
Huntersolid
scream how about this from know on if ya dont like me dont post near me dont think of me dont even look at my name and if ya got a problem with me well too bad get over it and i can be as perverted as i want whats wrong with having fun i never go over pg-13 because i think of the children so whats really all that bad comon say it comon haters bring it i can take you hate comon im really fed up with it comon tell me

-dramatic angry face- mad
I just wanted to use the video  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 05, 2010 4:22 am
"There, there" she hugged him, "You done now, boy?" xd  

AngieLuna

toxichornball

PostPosted: Mon Jul 05, 2010 7:59 am
no one hates you hunter we are just messing with you (well maybe some of us hate you)...like me i just hit and call you saggy wrinkle old pervert for fun but i dont hate you...so dont get all angry ok 3nodding 3nodding 3nodding  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 05, 2010 8:48 am
((just being dramatic people ))

crying but it messing with the mind man i dont know whats what anymore i mean first you were a really hot cat girl then you had a boner then you claimed not to be a guy im so confused crying and then the guy claimed to be you im not sure of anything anymore

-hunter hugs Luna- no im not done yet  

Huntersolid

Sparkly Hunter

6,850 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Millionaire 200
  • Wall Street 200

xX Prince James Xx

4,450 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Befriended 100
  • Member 100
PostPosted: Mon Jul 05, 2010 8:54 am
Laughs
(Illusion but its not me its a image in his head)Hunter i can make it all better User Image
-Fugii kisses hunter-  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 05, 2010 11:15 am
The real KyoTooruNiimura
myca125
Alice facepalmed herself. "Ugh, I can't believe you just did that, Kyo," she said. She looked up and laughed slightly. "Hey, you have the same name as my cat!" she said with a smile.

Kyo Facepalmed at her words,But nother the less,He teleported behind her and took of her shirt and Bra,after which he sank his teeth in her neck.

Alice grabbed him by the head and flipped him over so that he was lying on his back. "Don't ever do that again," she said, her eyes turning blood red.  

mycaberry

Friendly Fatcat

9,850 Points
  • Married 100
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Timid 100

AngieLuna

PostPosted: Mon Jul 05, 2010 11:20 am
She hugged back, and when he didn't let go, she lightly but forcibly pushed him away, "Oh, Okay, Hunter, just...uhh.... okay, Hunter."
stare  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 05, 2010 11:51 am
barton_knight01
Laughs
(Illusion but its not me its a image in his head)Hunter i can make it all better User Image
-Fugii kisses hunter-

Really Barton and hunter im a girl for the love of god IM A GIRL. jesus (hits hunter on the head) and dont call me a boner  

toxichornball

mycaberry

Friendly Fatcat

9,850 Points
  • Married 100
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Timid 100
PostPosted: Mon Jul 05, 2010 11:55 am
Alice's eyes turned chocolate brown, the way they normally were. She smiled, trying to hold back a laugh.  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 05, 2010 12:48 pm
Fugii saw the girl that was about to laugh.
fugii whisper to herself "if they dont believe me tat im a girl which i am they should check my profile..geez"  

toxichornball

AngieLuna

PostPosted: Mon Jul 05, 2010 1:13 pm
"What's this noise about gender confusion?" She asked curiously, adding a laugh. blaugh  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 05, 2010 2:17 pm
Alleah walked inside and hugged her sister, Alice. "Hey sis," she said quietly, looking around.

Alice looked at Fugii, somewhat ignoring Alleah. "Oh, I'm sorry," she said, though she was still smiling. "I know you're a girl. I just think it's strange that they don't."  

mycaberry

Friendly Fatcat

9,850 Points
  • Married 100
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Timid 100

AngieLuna

PostPosted: Mon Jul 05, 2010 3:37 pm
"And that's my que!" she said, "But honestly I'm just bored of this place" and she dissapeared in the air like she was never there.  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 05, 2010 3:45 pm
(ooc: -sporfle-

i'm sorry, just. 'don't call me a boner.' that made my week omfg thank you. xD )  

Masten December

Salty Genius

13,550 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Citizen 200
  • Millionaire 200

The real KyoTooruNiimura

2,450 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Mon Jul 05, 2010 5:24 pm
myca125
The real KyoTooruNiimura
myca125
Alice facepalmed herself. "Ugh, I can't believe you just did that, Kyo," she said. She looked up and laughed slightly. "Hey, you have the same name as my cat!" she said with a smile.

Kyo Facepalmed at her words,But nother the less,He teleported behind her and took of her shirt and Bra,after which he sank his teeth in her neck.

Alice grabbed him by the head and flipped him over so that he was lying on his back. "Don't ever do that again," she said, her eyes turning blood red.

"But your Hot"Kyo said evily  
◇ The Village

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces