Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply The American Military Guild
The Sleezy Sergeant's Base Camp Bar and Chat Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Marxs22

PostPosted: Mon Jul 03, 2006 4:55 pm
Mines is better sir. cool  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 20, 2006 3:03 pm
Hey my skull beret idea works now! heart  

Bossman Joe
Captain

Silvrtide
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Wed Aug 23, 2006 8:02 pm
moparman64
Who thinks the Air Force has the best food? ME!

heh, nope. i do apologize to all of my air force buds, but the navys got the best food hands down. the submarine cooks have actual cooking competitions inside those beasts. man, thats like going to a freaking italian restaurant.  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 23, 2006 8:04 pm
Bossman Joe
Just came back from the Alamo and the Texas Capitol. I am now 100% Texan material.

((lol))
noob. what the hell is this? the capitol? bull. you go to college station. there you will learn the true meaning of "Texan."  

Silvrtide
Vice Captain

Bossman Joe
Captain

PostPosted: Thu Aug 24, 2006 2:04 pm
Silvrtide
Bossman Joe
Just came back from the Alamo and the Texas Capitol. I am now 100% Texan material.

((lol))
noob. what the hell is this? the capitol? bull. you go to college station. there you will learn the true meaning of "Texan."
No, there I'll learn the true meaning of "Aggie Zombie"  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 24, 2006 7:17 pm
Bossman Joe
Silvrtide
Bossman Joe

((lol))

heh... you a longhorn? raider? owl? theres too many people that hate us. all because we were here first... heritage is overwhelming up there.  

Silvrtide
Vice Captain

Bossman Joe
Captain

PostPosted: Fri Aug 25, 2006 1:59 pm
Silvrtide
Bossman Joe
Silvrtide
Bossman Joe

((lol))

heh... you a longhorn? raider? owl? theres too many people that hate us. all because we were here first... heritage is overwhelming up there.
I really dont give a damn for moronic football rivalries. But I do hate A&M for their silly Aggie-ness. They send you to "Aggie camp" for an odd week and brainwash you from "E=mc2" into "AGGIEAGGIEAGGIE!"
What the hell? You cant even sit down at the stupid football games!  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 26, 2006 9:56 am
Bossman Joe
Silvrtide
Bossman Joe
Silvrtide
Bossman Joe

((lol))

I really dont give a damn for moronic football rivalries. But I do hate A&M for their silly Aggie-ness. They send you to "Aggie camp" for an odd week and brainwash you from "E=mc2" into "AGGIEAGGIEAGGIE!"

youre not supposed to sit down. and we are the only people that can "hump it" legally in public.
man, spirit has to be somewhere in this world, and other colleges sure dont show a lot of it. so, naturally, it comes to the place where its welcome. ((does what ive said before in other threads constitute this "silly aggie-ness" you state?))  

Silvrtide
Vice Captain

Bossman Joe
Captain

PostPosted: Sat Aug 26, 2006 6:05 pm
Silvrtide
Bossman Joe
Silvrtide
Bossman Joe
Silvrtide
Bossman Joe

((lol))

youre not supposed to sit down. and we are the only people that can "hump it" legally in public.
man, spirit has to be somewhere in this world, and other colleges sure dont show a lot of it. so, naturally, it comes to the place where its welcome. ((does what ive said before in other threads constitute this "silly aggie-ness" you state?))
People have spirit, but they dont have to look like freaks!
PostPosted: Mon Aug 28, 2006 8:08 pm
Bossman Joe
Silvrtide
Bossman Joe
Silvrtide
Bossman Joe

look... like freaks... i dont know where the hell you get this twisted image. you do realize that A&M is one of the biggest military schools in the nation? (hmm, it probably is...) yes. it is. you ever heard of the aggie corps?

"Give an army of West Point grads and I win a battle, give me a handful of Texas Aggies and I'll win a war."
--General George Patton

Hellz yeah. This is why i thing patton was the most awesome "son of a b***h" there ever was.

((beat it! i dare you! hahahahahaaa!!!))  

Silvrtide
Vice Captain

Bossman Joe
Captain

PostPosted: Tue Aug 29, 2006 1:01 pm
Silvrtide
Bossman Joe
Silvrtide
Bossman Joe
Silvrtide
Bossman Joe

look... like freaks... i dont know where the hell you get this twisted image. you do realize that A&M is one of the biggest military schools in the nation? (hmm, it probably is...) yes. it is. you ever heard of the aggie corps?

"Give an army of West Point grads and I win a battle, give me a handful of Texas Aggies and I'll win a war."
--General George Patton

Hellz yeah. This is why i thing patton was the most awesome "son of a b***h" there ever was.

I doubt he said that. xd  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 29, 2006 1:37 pm
Oh yes, I have reached 1337 posts. Good for me.User Image  

Bossman Joe
Captain

Silvrtide
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Tue Aug 29, 2006 6:43 pm
Bossman Joe
Silvrtide
Bossman Joe
Silvrtide
Bossman Joe

--General George Patton

I doubt he said that. xd

BULL SH*T!!! look it up, mutha f*cka! xd
((check out my journal; i have a buttload of his stuff in there))  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 29, 2006 6:45 pm
Bossman Joe
Oh yes, I have reached 1337 posts. Good for me.User Image

((lol))  

Silvrtide
Vice Captain

The American Military Guild

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers