Welcome to Gaia! ::

€sclavage

Back to Guilds

A literate slave trade guild; yaoi yuri het accepted. 

Tags: slave, yaoi, yuri, literate, roleplay 

Reply € a home for you [[ main roleplaying area, masters homes ]]
Tsuyomi residence Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Kyro_zun

Dangerous Hunter

PostPosted: Mon Sep 06, 2010 8:16 pm
Skylar Tsuyomi

User Image

Skylar laughed watching her on the ground. "What? Is that all you got?" He stepped around her, the whip shattering. "I thought you hated me and wanted me dead? If that's all you got, that will never happen" He grinned, mocking her. He sat down tapping his chin, looking at her. "Well, maybe after a few hundred years of training, you could cut my pinky off" He said laughing. He reached over his nail pressing against one of the cuts on her arm. He was going to dig his nail in, to make her scream  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 06, 2010 8:18 pm

User ImageKrystal

Krystal had managed to catch her breath by now. She had pure hatred in her eyes as he mocked her. "Maybe its just you that I'd like to hurt. The crappier half." she spat at him with anger in her voice. She felt his nail against one of her cuts as she bit her bottom lip to prevent herself from making any noise.

Vixen In Red

6,500 Points
  • Member 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Citizen 200

Kyro_zun

Dangerous Hunter

PostPosted: Mon Sep 06, 2010 8:22 pm
Skylar Tsuyomi

User Image

Skylar forcing his nail into her cut deeper. "The crappier half? Well without the crappier half, that pansy wouldn't exist" He scoffed, his fangs glinting in the light. He created some ice at the tip of his claw, forcing the shard of ice, deeper and deeper into her arm.  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 06, 2010 8:24 pm

User ImageKrystal

Krystal winced. Her arm was beginning to hurt like hell. She tried to move away from him, from the pain. "Stop it... please" she said as she was trying to still refrain from screaming. She didn't want to, it was as if thats all she had left of her dignity. He already did this to her and she just wanted him gone. Even though she knew he'd be back tomorrow.

Vixen In Red

6,500 Points
  • Member 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Citizen 200

Kyro_zun

Dangerous Hunter

PostPosted: Tue Sep 07, 2010 4:43 am
Skylar Tsuyomi

User Image

Skylar put on a childish pouting expression when she told him to stop. "That's no fun. But hey you did say please. That's a start." He said grinning madly. The ice shard dissolved in her blood, and he removed his claw from her arm. He stood up, as the ice melted from the walls of the room. "So what did you learn from all this?" He asked mockingly, she had better soon learn to respect him, or things would get bad.  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 07, 2010 4:38 pm

User ImageKrystal

Krystal looked at him and looked at her arm which was bleeding. She looked up at him as she slowly got up. "I learned that you'll get what you want..." she said in a quiet voice. She wasn't going to say that she would respect him, she had enough dignity left still.

Vixen In Red

6,500 Points
  • Member 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Citizen 200

Kyro_zun

Dangerous Hunter

PostPosted: Tue Sep 07, 2010 7:07 pm
Skylar Tsuyomi

User Image

Skylar nodded, grinning widely. "Well not what i was hoping, but good enough for now." He said laughing wildly. The soon began to rise again over the hills, and Skylar groaned. "Crap.." He said aloud. His eyes rolled back, and his hair dulled to a snow white again. His claws retracted back into normal nails. The tattoo's below his eyes faded into nothingness, as the other form came to. Skylar's body fell to the ground unconcious as the transformation continued.  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 08, 2010 11:53 am

User ImageKrystal

Krystal saw that he was going to transform. She sighed in relief. She would have the day away from him and hopefully it would be nice. The cuts from before had already dried except for the one he had played around with right now. She would have to take a shower later on. She didn't move when she saw his body drop on the ground. She sat there and looked at him. In a way, it was good for the fact that skylar didn't get beat up today. But she didn't enjoy the turn of events at all.

Vixen In Red

6,500 Points
  • Member 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Citizen 200

Kyro_zun

Dangerous Hunter

PostPosted: Wed Sep 08, 2010 7:20 pm
Skylar Tsuyomi

User Image

Skylars form started to shift in the position it was in. His eyes opened and winced from the light. He slowly pushed himself off the ground and looked around the room, noticing blood, and another substance. "Ohhh, what happened?" He groaned, his head was pounding. He stood up, his body swaying as he got up right.  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 09, 2010 12:46 pm

User ImageKrystal

Krystal looked at him and saw that he was standing up. She wondered if the demon would be able to know what was going on while he wasn't there physically. She heard him ask the question but she didn't reply for a bit. "You decided it would be fun to rape me... then make me remember that you'll get what you want." she said in a quiet hushed voice.

Vixen In Red

6,500 Points
  • Member 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Citizen 200

Kyro_zun

Dangerous Hunter

PostPosted: Thu Sep 09, 2010 7:23 pm
Skylar Tsuyomi

User Image

Skylar looked over to Krystal as she spoke. Once he made sense of what was spoken, all color flushed from his face. His face looked sickly, and he gripped the hair on the back of his neck. He clenched his fist tightly, and shut his eyes. "I-i'm sorry." He said quietly before he walked out of the room to the outside to sit in the garden.  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 10, 2010 1:11 pm

User ImageKrystal

Krystal looked at him, his apology registered into her mind but she didn't reply before she saw him leave. She got up and walked to her room and decided to shower. She didn't shower long she just wished to wash the filth off of her skin. After her quick shower she stopped and looked into the mirror for a bit before she walked to the closet. Putting on black skinnies and a loose t-shirt she decided to lie down on the bed. She closed her eyes for a bit not caring if she fell asleep. She drifted off to sleep within seconds.

Vixen In Red

6,500 Points
  • Member 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Citizen 200

Kyro_zun

Dangerous Hunter

PostPosted: Sat Sep 11, 2010 6:00 am
Skylar Tsuyomi

User Image

Skylar sat out in the garden, his fists clenched resting on his knees. He stared at the sky, his eyes filled with anger. He could hear every animal in the garden. He heard a few birds singing in the distance, and created a large ice shard throwing it. It sped off in the birds direction, and Skylar also heard the sickening sound of the shard going through the bird. It got the singing to stop. Skylars body tensed again.  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 11, 2010 6:00 pm

User ImageKrystal

Krystal was still in bed. She was sound asleep in a ball under the covers. She was exhausted from before and she didn't want to get out of bed right now and for the next while.

Vixen In Red

6,500 Points
  • Member 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Citizen 200

Kyro_zun

Dangerous Hunter

PostPosted: Wed Sep 15, 2010 7:54 pm
Skylar Tsuyomi

User Image

Skylar soon layed down on top of the bench. His body stretching over it easily. He sat one of his hands on top of his stomach, and the other was on the ground. He had his eyes shut and was breathing deeply. 'How could I have done that?' He thought to himself angrily. He was passed anger, he was absolutely infuriated by himself. It seemed like everything about him at the moment made him sick to his stomach. the hand on his stomach suddenly clenched, and he bent over and started to Dry heave.  
€ a home for you [[ main roleplaying area, masters homes ]]

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff