Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Lindel Drakwing

6,800 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Mon Jan 17, 2011 6:00 pm
Garrek closed his eyes and allowed himself to be seen on the mortal plane. He had nothing to hide,and he doubted anyone would bug someone like him. He spread his wings out fully,hateing how crapmed her suddenly felt.
He knew that something was going on,but knew it wasn't anything to worry about.  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 17, 2011 6:16 pm
User Image

Jack glanced towards the ceiling at the being. "Oh good. I was hoping I didn't have to use cigarette smoke to point you out. I'm not a smoker" He placed the objects he took from Akumu in his pocket. "So who are you and what have you been telling my poor Akumu"  

Alkario

turtledoom33

Tipsy Gekko

PostPosted: Tue Jan 18, 2011 1:41 pm

User Image

User Image

User Image

"note to self; never leave you to your own devices. now eat something already." she went back into the kitchen to get the coffee and juice and returned to see jack steal a cigarette and go outside. "hey sense when do you smoke? ... jack? what the hell? where are you going?" she followed him outside. before he had a chance to put the items he took in his pocket she grabbed them. she turned to where he was looking and was very surprised to find jack talking to non other then garrek the dragon boy. "oh its you... thats great." she lit the cigarette and then crossed her arms.

"The hardest thing to do is watch the one you love, love someone else"

PostPosted: Tue Jan 18, 2011 6:41 pm
Garrek closed his wings and looked at the boy."I could ask you the same thing." He said,not pleased at been adressed so rudely."The name is Garrek Swiftdragon." He said."Former leader of the halfbreed squarron. Current guardian of Akumu Yin,despite the fact if hse wants me to or not."  

Lindel Drakwing

6,800 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Married 100

Alkario

PostPosted: Tue Jan 18, 2011 6:43 pm
User Image

(edit)
"I'm Jack. I met Akumu a while back. And you have failed to answear my question. What have you been telling her" Jack crossed his arms and stared at the boy.  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 19, 2011 8:40 pm
Garrek summoned the shadows to him,allowing him a quick escape if he needed it. "I told her nothing that she doesn't already know." He relpied. "We met and I offered my help. We atr lunch together,then I walked her home. I told her to come looking for me if she ever needed my help."

Garrek did not trust Jack,but he imagined that Jack didn't trust him either. However, Garrek did not care what this humanoid thought,as long as he did nothing to offend or harm Akumu he would be allowed to remain near her.  

Lindel Drakwing

6,800 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Married 100

turtledoom33

Tipsy Gekko

PostPosted: Wed Jan 19, 2011 9:04 pm

User Image

User Image

User Image

"wow i wouldnt be surprised if you could smell the testosterone for miles." there was a small amount of pride that came from two guys practically fighting over her. she smiled. "ok we can all breath now. jack there is food getting cold. go eat it." she finished her cigarette and put it out. "gerrek you're a jerk but i have a lot of food in there if you would like to join us for breakfast."

PostPosted: Wed Jan 19, 2011 10:07 pm
Garrek shook his head. "I am not sure what a Jerk is,but I assume it is a rude term." He said. "I understand that my actions apper rude and stalker like. I apologise for that. I would also like to apologise for anything I said to offend you. I did not mean to cause insult." He looked over at Jack. "I will stay if you wish it." He told him. "If not then I bid you both farewell for the time been"  

Lindel Drakwing

6,800 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Married 100

turtledoom33

Tipsy Gekko

PostPosted: Wed Jan 19, 2011 10:23 pm

User Image

User Image

User Image

"oh he is fine. there is just a problem with his head." she motioned for him to get in the building. "come on some one needs to eat it before it goes bad." she gave him a small glare. "if it goes bad i will hate you forever so get in there and eat."

PostPosted: Thu Jan 20, 2011 5:03 pm
Garrek laughed. "Alright then if thats the way its going to be." He said,walking inside the building. He found it odd that she seemed to hate him,but yet she would invite him inside to eat something.  

Lindel Drakwing

6,800 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Married 100

Alkario

PostPosted: Thu Jan 20, 2011 8:11 pm
User Image

Jack grunted and went back the room to eat. "Madre de Dios"  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 20, 2011 10:51 pm

User Image

User Image

User Image

she followed the men back to her room and sat down at the coffee table. "now there is plenty of food so every boy dig in." they sat in an awkward science for a long while.

turtledoom33

Tipsy Gekko

Alkario

PostPosted: Fri Jan 21, 2011 10:05 am
User Image

( x3 you put science when you meant silence )

Jack ate his fill then got up to go wash his plate. Normally he would have complimented Akumu on the food. Unfortunately Jack was not in a complimenting mood.  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 21, 2011 1:25 pm

User Image

User Image

User Image

she heaved a sigh. "so..." she twiddled her thumbs. "ok bad idea..."

((lol maybe i meant to say awkward science. it way more awesome XD))

turtledoom33

Tipsy Gekko

Alkario

PostPosted: Fri Jan 21, 2011 1:49 pm
User Image

(I can make it awkward science if you want x3 )

Jack went back to his seat. He was usually one to escape awkward moments. Simply by leaving the room he had always avoided the uncomfortable. "I'm in need of a piano"  
Modern Times

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff