Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Fantastic_Gamer

Wealthy Seeker

PostPosted: Sat Dec 11, 2010 4:13 pm
User Image

Saint Villa Vine, a old apartment building at the edge of town. A room is 70 dollars a month, not including utilities. Also, this is where Kylee Simons stays.

PostPosted: Sat Dec 11, 2010 5:36 pm
XXXXKylee SimonsXXXX
The Living Earth Elemental
User Image

Kylee smiled at Samael as she began to walked toward her apartment. "Roses you say? That is true that you can buy it at shores and also it's a weed but you can find daises too. They are considered a weed and you can find it in some flowers shops. But not many." She said as she glanced her eyes at him as the walked out of the park and toward the north. "It makes me wonder why a weed is so beautiful. They are known to kill other plants and cause the soil to dry. So it makes me curious at why they like them. Well besides their beauty..." Kylee said as she looked down at her feet. 'Roses, huh? The flower of love.' She chuckled to herself.She remembered her father gave her mother roses whenever he did something wrong. Kind of like a child picking a flower for the mother so she wouldn't ground them. But even so, her mother always smiled and shook her head before planting a kiss on her father's cheek. That was one of the good memories of her past.

Kylee sighed as she snapped herself out of her memories of the past and looked up as they passed a few stores. Then something popped into her head. "Samael..." she called him quietly, "How did you find me? Did She tell you or did you just find me on your own?" She then frowned and glanced at him from the corners of her eyes. "I mean...The Elemental before me never was found by his guardian. So I'm a bit curious as to this whole bond thing you say we have." Kylee said, stating her reasons she ask him questions.

Fantastic_Gamer

Wealthy Seeker

Kaine Lowingrad

Blessed Prophet

5,300 Points
  • Member 100
  • Alchemy Level 1 100
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Mon Dec 13, 2010 9:02 am
Samael
Living Earth

User Image

As they made their way to the apartment, the conversation about roses was a good topic for the Kylee. He rubs his chin, "Maybe it is the fact that even though they kill, and have thorns upon them, a beautiful bud grows.. I guess I can relate to a rose, as I must kill, but I still am needed as a rose is loved." He folds his arms behind him, looking at the stores they pass along the way. He eyes a chocolate shop and closes an eye half-way with the others eye's eyebrow raising, "Eh.. keep me away from that shop.. Would kill myself from a choco-overdose in there.."

He looks to her as his name is spoken, surprised by what she has asked by some bit. Samael glanced off at the stores, seeming to pass the question by. He does a slight sigh, "Well, Kylee.. I have always known where you were. I've been watching you since you were born, to be honest. There's over six-point-four billion people on this planet I've been watching since birth, and more keep coming, but for some reason I felt a connection when you were born. I was there, actually. Of course, I could shadow myself since I was an Angel of Death, so no one saw me. So, I watched as you were born, and would regularly watch you go through life. When your father died, I was there to meet and take him, and I watched as you became the Elementalist, and the connection grew a little. So, then, once I was cast from Heaven for trying to do something I should not have in the human world, I was cast down from Heaven. I smashed in to the ground, my wings burn to the boneyish parts, and I was relinquished of my right in Heaven until I could show my devotion to God once again by protecting you 'til death; I dunno if that was a punishment or a job.. but She only knows the reason.."

PostPosted: Tue Dec 14, 2010 11:09 am
XXXXKylee SimonsXXXX
User Image

Kylee stopped walking so she could turn towards Samael as he spoke to her. Somehow this made her stomach tighten. He knew her the moment she was born. And he knew about her father's death, even being the one to take him. Kylee wasn't to happy about the turn of events that was happening right now. She always, always made herself hard to read and keep her past hidden. Now Samael came and everything seemed to close for comfort. She couldn't help it. Since her heart broke at her father's death, she begged that she'd never become heart broken again. So Kylee stayed away from people. Almost completely. "...I see. Then let's keep me alive." she said, forcing a small smile to form on her pale lips before she turned her back towards him and started walking again as if the talk hadn't taken place. But there was something in the air now. The air seemed to have tensed up, giving up the image of Kylee wanting distance.

And the truth was, she did. She didn't want to get too close to Samael and make things hard when a slayer came and killed one of them. Secretly wishing it was her. Then something unexplainable happen. As if a ghoul went right through her, every nerve and hair stood up. 'What...What just happen? Did Samael...' she thought, wondering if Samael felt the same thing. She also wonder if the feel she just had was due to their bond. But she didn't know, so she shook her thoughts away and finally made it to the building. "Saint villa vine. Our room is on the higher level." She stated before opening the gate to the apartment building.

Fantastic_Gamer

Wealthy Seeker

Kaine Lowingrad

Blessed Prophet

5,300 Points
  • Member 100
  • Alchemy Level 1 100
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Tue Dec 14, 2010 6:08 pm
Samael
Living Earth

User Image

Samael could just tell by the way she spoke that what he had said changed her. He began to ponder on if he should have spoken of when he took her father or not. He watched her, and could feel that she wanted to be at a distance with people. He watches as she seems to walk in to something strange, and an odd feeling falls over him as well. He stops outside of the building looks to her, "The highest level because you like to look out on your surroundings?" He stares up at the nicely built apartments, and smiles as he looks over the vines that have engulfed the front walls. "Kylee.. I just want to say, back there.. I didn't mean to upset you in any way.. if I did. I just tend to ramble a lot at times, and I don't really get to talk to many people, ya'know? But, back there.. did you feel that? It felt like something reached in to you, and you felt like you walked outside in the dead of winter for just an instant?"

PostPosted: Tue Dec 14, 2010 10:28 pm
XXXXKylee SimonsXXXX
User Image

Kylee smiled and nodded yes. She always loved high views of her surrounding. It was as if she was flying. Then she silently listened to him as he, somewhat, apologized to her. She didn't mean to distance herself and make him think he did something wrong. She wanted to say something but stopped as he started to talk about the cold feeling awhile ago. "So you felt it too. It was unexplainable. I don't know how to word it...Do you know what that was? And don't worry about apologizing. I'm just not use to people knowing my past." She asked him, unsure if he knew that answer. But she didn't wait for long as she started to walk again and soon entered the building. Before she knew it, she was greeted by a few employees, her sending a small nod to them.

And just as beautiful on the outside, it was beautiful on the inside. Everywhere there was plants here, plants there. Even some of the vines from outside appeared above the ceiling and walls. the apartment was intoxicating to Kylee. She always loved plants. It remained her of home. With just to steps, Kylee turned left to the elevator and pushed the button, waiting for it to open. "...I have a question...What does this bond like? Because I am unsure about it myself. I wonder what it feels and how I should react to it...Can you tell me, if possible, what this bond feels like to you?" she asked him.

(( OOC: Edited. Finally got out of my writer's block. ^^ Sorry for that. ))

Fantastic_Gamer

Wealthy Seeker

Kaine Lowingrad

Blessed Prophet

5,300 Points
  • Member 100
  • Alchemy Level 1 100
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Thu Dec 16, 2010 2:11 pm
Samael
Living Earth

User Image

Samael thought on the first quest she had asked him. He wasn't sure, but maybe something drew them a little closer. He then thought back to the seed she had taken, and wondered if him letting her have it grew a bond between the two. Samael looks to her as they step inside, "I'm not sure what it was, to be honest.." He follows her and looks at the employees. He was rather curious if they could be hunters, but figured that he needn't worry about that. What else caught Samael's eye were the walls and ceiling of the building. He rather liked the decor of the place, and how everything seemed to run together. The plants and color scheme all went together so well.

He follows her to the elevator as he looks around, sometimes walking backwards to take in the whole environment. He turns to her as she speaks again. Samael once again had to think on an answer. He holds out both hands with palms in the air, "You look at it two ways: One, you can feel a magnetism between us two, we are drawn to one another, and when we are close you feel like the bricks on your shoulders are held now by someone else.. Two, you don't feel anything many times, may feel a little woosh of someone's presence when they get close, and maybe don't necessarily feel close to the person. Now, if you get close and you feel a magnetism between you and the Guardian, you are definitely both in the first. Although, if you get close and don't feel a magnetism, we go in the second, and you will most likely feel that you can independent without a Guardian; which would put me out a job, and most likely get the Elementalist killed.." When he mentions of first, he moves his left hand a bit, and for the second he moved his right hand as if on a balancing scale; after he finishes, he replaces both hands to interlock with each other behind his back.

|| Oh, you're fine x3 Sorry I didn't get back ta ya 'til today, though~ ||

PostPosted: Thu Dec 16, 2010 6:19 pm
XXXXKylee SimonsXXXX
User Image

Kylee looked at the elevator as the up arrow finally light up and the elevator door opened. She walked in as she spoke to him, "Hmm...Your description seems to fill in the same description about that feeling a moment ago." she said as she turned her attention to Samael again, but this time giving him a smile. "So don't worry about going jobless. You are my Guardian after all." Kylee stated to him. She then press the button to the fourth floor, can't wait to be in a familiar place. As the elevator closed the doors and went up, Kylee wondered something about something. 'I wonder what the future holds for us...' she thought as she a small smile formed on her face again, but this time stayed on her ivory lips.

With three dings, the elevator stopped at the fourth floor, the doors opening to reveal the small hallway. Tiny lights from both sides of the hall, light the way through the awestruck scene. It was like a five star hotel. Without much of a strong expression from Kylee, she exit the elevator and turned right only to stop at the first room to her left. Taking the apartment key from her pocket, she unlocked the door and entered the room, keeping the door open for Samael. She quickly set the keys on a coffee table close to the door and then took off her scarf and jacket. As her jacket came off, her hidden curves showed. She was well built with all the right curves. And her jeans and a small t-shirt, with the name of a unknown band, showed her curves even more. As Kylee bend her back to take off her shoes, her long black hair covered her head but when she stood back up straight, she tuck her hair behind her ears before turning to Samael."Make yourself at home." She said as her foot pushed her shoes out of the way and walked into an area where the kitchen was. The room looked like a flat apartment with the living room fusing with her bedroom. The only room that seemed disconnected was, of course, the bathroom and the kitchen. But there was only a counter cutting the kitchen from fusing with the living room.

"Baby, milk." Kylee called out as she grabbed a gallon of milk and a bowl. And just as she poured the milk into the bowl, a small black kitten rushed through the entrance of the kitchen, passing Samael before the kitten jumped up at the counter towards the milk. Kylee smiled as she scratched Baby's ear, making the black kitten purr. "This is Baby. I found her in an alleyway. She just came up to me and rubbed on my leg. I may not seem like it, but I have a soft spot for animals." she said as Baby went back to drinking the bowl of milk.

(( OOC: It's fine, I had a roleplay out of the guild. So I was entertained. XD ))

Fantastic_Gamer

Wealthy Seeker

Kaine Lowingrad

Blessed Prophet

5,300 Points
  • Member 100
  • Alchemy Level 1 100
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Fri Dec 17, 2010 6:35 pm
Samael
Living Earth

User Image

Samael nodded as they entered the elevator. He knew he wouldn't be out of a job any time soon, as the girl seemed too polite and caring to just push him away. He looks to her as the doors close and sees a smile form over her lips. Samael smiles himself and refits a glove on his hand. He follows behind Kylee as they move through the hallways. He keeps close as they make it to her room, and he closes the door after he enters. Samael locks the deadbolt in case anyone had been following. He looks to Kylee and watches her. Of course being a man, he didn't take his eyes off of her as she bent over. He turns as he sees her bending back up, looking to her after she speaks and nods.

He walks to the kitchen after her and leans against the door sill. Samael watches looks down to catch a black streak on the way, and watches the kitten jump on the counter. His thoughts earlier of her being to caring were in fact correct; true, it was a little kitten, but there sadly were more that have and will die. Samael moves forward and runs his fingers down the kitten's back; scratching the small of its back. He turns to Kylee, "It's natural.. Most people look at an animal like Baby, and they can see a fragile and weak creature; which she was at the time. We believe them to be a second part of us.. I think this cat is an American Short-hair; not so rare to see black kittens as American Shorthairs, or it could something else.. I like cats, and tend to act like one myself." He brushes the hair off his gloves and leans back in the doorway again. Samael thought on it and wished he had an Abyssinian; one of the cats that today look like the depictions of those in Egypt during the time of the Pharaohs. An Ocicat would also be a cat he would like, as the leopard look to it seemed cool to him.

PostPosted: Fri Dec 17, 2010 7:29 pm
XXXXKylee SimonsXXXX
User Image

Kylee's eyes widen as she felt Samael walk closer to pet Baby, who was content with the warm hand on her small body. At first the feeling Kylee was getting wasn't so strong, just small hairs on her neck sticking up. But when she glanced to the side to look at him, her heart skipped a beat as she met Samael's eyes. Slowly she listen to his words, trying to focus on what he was saying. But at some points, her mind wondered to the odd feeling that twisted her stomach. It had been years since someone got that close to her before and it made her confused about the feelings she had. Once Samael had finished, Kylee watched him go back to leaning on the door sill. "I guess you can say that. Baby is innocent as a small thing but I felt the need to help no matter if she looked fragile or not...At least that's what I hope. I never thought about it. I don't have much a knowledge of breeds of cats. So I guess I can say I learned something." She said as her smile returned. She then chuckled to herself as she remembered that last part. 'A cat, huh? Heh...' she thought as she then leaned on the counter as baby finished the milk and walked out of the kitchen.

"Why do you think you act like a cat? Is it..." she said as her voice slowly died. Kylee stayed silent for a moment before walking towards him, curiosity in her eyes. Slowly a hand went to touch Samael's head as if to pet him.

Fantastic_Gamer

Wealthy Seeker

Kaine Lowingrad

Blessed Prophet

5,300 Points
  • Member 100
  • Alchemy Level 1 100
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Sat Dec 18, 2010 5:17 pm
Samael
Living Earth

User Image

Samael smiled as she spoke, glad that she had learned something from him. He watches the cat and takes interest in the little fellow. He glances at Kylee as see spoke again, asking why he said he was like a feline and break off from her sentence. As she went to pat Samael's head he would softly grab her wrist, bringing it down and patting her hand. "If it is ears you are looking for, you would be lucky to see them.." He chuckles and smiles to her. He kisses her hand and releases it, "Now, m'lady.. we should begin to get down to business. I believe this building is actually the safest place for you in the world, besides some sort of forest. The vines around this building will support me with the knowledge of any presence that I find unsettling."

He looks out to what he would say is the living room, and nods his head to it. Samael walks out and takes his coat off, throwing the coat over the arm of the couch and sitting next to it.

PostPosted: Sun Dec 19, 2010 5:30 pm
XXXXKylee SimonsXXXX
User Image

Kylee smiled at him as he had planted a kiss on her hand. It was a bit of a surprise he stopped her from touching him, but it wasn't at the same time. She followed him out of the kitchen but stopped to get something from her coat pocket and then walked into the fused living room and bed room. It was an odd sight but for some people that knew Kylee well, which is a small hand full, the apartment room suited her. Books, paper, chemistry tubes, and a plant here and there made the room rich her character. Heck the bed even had an open leather book on it with writing paper, a feather and an ink can.

Kylee listened to Samael's words as she bend her legs so that her heels and butt touched together as she scanned through the tv entertainment center. The way her hands moved aside a paper of book, it seemed she was looking for something. "That's a good way of seeing it. It is true that the vines around the house can keep me safe and you can gain information who is here or not. But there is another good attribute. The vines can also be used as a shield to keep, not only I, but everyone else living here safe from magic attacks." she stated as she continued to try and find something, "I won't be worried if the Elemental slayer has just a sword and gun. They will most likely to keep their sights on me and no one else." Soon as she finished speaking she pulled out what she was looking for. It was just a plain clay pot with soil inside.

Kylee loosen her hand from the thing she got from her coat pocket, revealing it was the small seed Samael had created after killing a rose. With one finger she poked the soil to make a hole, kissing the small seed before placing it inside the hole and covered it. When she stood up, she held the pot close to her as if a new mother scared out of her mind. But soon the expression and image her body language sent, she warmly smiled and placed the pot safely on the small windowsill before taking a seat at the edge on the bed, looking at Samael. "Is there anything else that we should discuss?" Kylee asked to him.

Fantastic_Gamer

Wealthy Seeker

Kaine Lowingrad

Blessed Prophet

5,300 Points
  • Member 100
  • Alchemy Level 1 100
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Tue Dec 21, 2010 12:34 pm
Samael
Living Earth

User Image

Samael nodded, "Yes, I believe we need to discuss my living quarters. If there is an apartment open; I will take it, and I have the money to pay for it as long as I need to. I don't want to intrude on your home life more-so than I will on your social and public." He smiles and lays back on the couch, laying his head on an arm. Samael looks to Kylee, "Oh, and you don't have to call me Samael, Kylee. People tend to raise an eyebrow at someone named Samael.. just call me Samuel, or Sam. People don't look at me all weird-like when they hear those for my name." He smiles and chuckles a bit. He would sit back up and stand, remembering something. He looks to Kylee, "Do you happen to know.. where a candy shop is? I need to make a stop at the closest one.. could be any." Samael waits on her answer as he slowly puts his coat back on.

PostPosted: Sun Jan 09, 2011 5:06 pm

User Image

User Image

User Image

with akumus directions she and garrek made it safely to her hotel. she squirmed out of his arms though still holding on to him for support. "here we are. my temporary home away from home so to speak." she allowed him to help her to her room. she opened the door and sat down on the bed happy she didnt have to rely on him anymore.

Prina Sigamari

"The hardest thing to do is watch the one you love, love someone else"

turtledoom33

Tipsy Gekko

Lindel Drakwing

6,800 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Sun Jan 09, 2011 5:14 pm
Garrek looked around,uncertain of what to do next. For some reson it didn't feel right leaving,but at the same time nothing felt more right then leaving.

He began to walk towards the door,placing a hand on it before turning around."Unless you need my help for a little longer I will take my leave." He opened the door."Thank you for everything." He said,so quietly that he was certain she didn't hear him.  
Modern Times

Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff