Welcome to Gaia! ::

☆═━яσℓερℓαу ☩ σяρнαиαɢε━═☆

Back to Guilds

A roleplaying guild for all genres and levels of roleplaying! 

Tags: Anime, Role playing, orphanage 

Reply ✩⋙Recycling Bin⋘★
[Ϩ] ι ℓ v є я [ʞ] ι s s Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Bravery-Homunculus

PostPosted: Thu Jan 27, 2011 6:09 pm
User ImageUser Image
xXxMikoxXx XxXZeroXxX Tomoe!
~The Werewolf Alpha Siblings~

Being Alpha's is hard work!
Why did Mother and Father leave us to the task?
Because they died? No... We were fit for the roles

========================

Miko was next to her borther running in the woods. She was in her wolf form. She stopped running and howled lightly but sounding like a yawn. She looked at her brother and shifted back into her human form. She had her clothes on already because they dont rip off like the movies show. She looked at her brother "Brother. I'm hungry and there are no prey out right now" she said. She tapped her stomach as it growled loudly. She sighed lightly and looked at her stomach as it growled once more wanting to be fed.

Zero stopped and shifted back. He looked at his sister and sighed. He ran a hand through his black hair and looked at her. He smiled "We will find food soon Miko. Be patient" he said simply and started to walk with her. He yawned as well. It was a long morning for them and they were tired. Zero rubbed his eyes not saying a word while he was walking.

========================

Father? Mother? Are we doing a good job?
Please.. Let us be doing this right
Dont disobey us wolves... We will tear you from limb to limb.

☆═━┈ User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image┈━═☆

׺°”˜`”°º×((Out.Of.Cookies: Trying to find better pictures for now))׺°”˜`”°º×

PostPosted: Thu Jan 27, 2011 6:17 pm
User ImageUser Image
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Zara smiled a bit, watching Tristan run off towards the warehouse. Her eyes drifted back to Alice. For a moment, she had a temptation to drain the frail bit of life the werewolf had left and to forget about her brother, but she quickly chased such thoughts out of her head.
"I'm not going to hurt you, you've got to trust me. See the warehouse? I'm just following Tristan there. Don't squirm, or I'll leave you wherever you fall." Those words said, she gently picked up the fragile girl bridal-style and took a deep breath.
Zara sprinted over to the rusted building. The sun shone brightly on her already purplish-skin. She was used to using her sunlight resistance only in emergencies, not usually all at once. When the two of them finally entered the warehouse, she was hurting all over and she had several large bruises along her arms.

The Tsaria

7,650 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200

Strawberry Raptors
Captain

Friendly Gekko

7,150 Points
  • Befriended 100
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • Happy Birthday! 100
PostPosted: Thu Jan 27, 2011 6:51 pm
||J a m e sϺ ᾳ Ϩ ѳ ɳ ||
User Image

Beta Male Werewolf

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

James had no idea where he was running to and he didn't care. James had been looking for Alice and Kaiann for months because they were the only thing that he had ever cared about in the world. He would never let anyone hurt his sisters. All his life, James had always protected and looked after his little sisters. Hell, because of his no-good and neglectful so-called ''parents'', he had practically raised them himself! Now, he had hurt his own sister--his precious little sister. That was unforgivable. James skidded to a halt and sniffed the air."Miko..."James mumbled to himself before darting off again. He let out a howl as he ran, alerting Miko and his brother that he was near. This time, he knew where he was running to: the alpha female that turned him.

||==User Image===XUser ImageX===User Image==||

PostPosted: Thu Jan 27, 2011 7:16 pm
User ImageUser Image

========================

Miko turned towards where the howl came from and smiled "It seems James is on his way Brother" she said with a smile. She had turned a man not so long ago. She had lied and deceived him and made him a werewolf like her. She sometimes felt bad for it but thought it was fun and a great idea to have someone like James in her and her bother's pack. She smiled and waited for James to arrive as she leaned against a tree.

Zero stopped walking and looked to where the howl came from. He knew that howl well enough. He sighed and ran a hand through his hair and took a spot leaning against a tree across from his sister. He wondered what James wanted this time. He looked at his sister and nodded when she spoke. He looked towards the direction her suspected James to arrive from.

========================

׺°”˜`”°º×((Out.Of.Cookies: ))׺°”˜`”°º×

Bravery-Homunculus

xx K i C H i R O

PostPosted: Thu Jan 27, 2011 7:19 pm
- - CHIHIRO YOSHINOBU ★
────────────────────────
fa - la - la - lah - lah.

❝ FOLLOW ME DOWN.
I'LL SHOW YOU AROUND. ❞

The female vampire threw threads directly at him but he acted as if he didn't notice them. She must have been irritated by the sunlight, trapped inside this old warehouse. Of course, if he was trapped in a place like this, he'd go berserk. He chuckled to himself, he liked her company though, even if she didn't seem to enjoy his. Well, she probably didn't hate him that much, seeing that he wasn't dead yet. Vampires and their tempers. They're really somethin' He thought, pulling on a grin.

"Well, Miss. Vampire. You do notice that this is a public place, don't you?" He skipped around the warehouse happily as if he was a child in a museum before keeping his eyes on the vampire again. "Besides, you're unable to leave here at the moment, so let's get along, now." He chuckled, not sure if he wanted to tease her or make friends.

"Aww, don't say it like that, Miss. Vampire." His smile sank into a small frown as he looked a little glum. "I was just trying to help." He sighed, clearly not helping at all. "You don't... hate me... do you Miss. Vampire? Do you?" He stared at his feet and frowned.

❝ THERE'S A PLACE
WE GOTTA GO. ❞

PostPosted: Thu Jan 27, 2011 7:52 pm
User ImageUser Image

|| ɑ ɭ ɨ ɔ e XXϺ ᾳ Ϩ ѳ ɳ
» 21 » Werewolf

You're my light, forever
Since I will keep your dream going
Believe in your dream even more
Watching you illuminated by the sun
I smile because it's like your smiling at me
Hold my hand

≫≫======== ======== ≪≪

Alice stumbled into the room, grabbing onto Tristan to prevent herself from falling. The blond-haired werewolf let out a small groan as she winced in pain. She wasn't in a bad condition like she was before, but she wasn't 100% yet-- her body was still healing.Alice was grateful for the help that the female vampire had given her, but she still didn't trust her. Alice got the sense that she only helped her out because it would please Tristan. Alice kept this thought in the back of her mind, thanking the Vampiress anyway. Alice's attention turned to Tristan, her eye's immedietly spotting the purple burn that the sun had branded him with on his arm. "Are you okay...?"Alice asked softly, hesitantly reaching out to touch the wound.

≫≫======== ======== ≪≪

Somehow, suddenly, you feel far from me
I become scared, although we have so much time
Alone you are strong, so grasp onto it tightly
Your dream will continue from tomorrow and onwards

Strawberry Raptors
Captain

Friendly Gekko

7,150 Points
  • Befriended 100
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • Happy Birthday! 100

Strawberry Raptors
Captain

Friendly Gekko

7,150 Points
  • Befriended 100
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • Happy Birthday! 100
PostPosted: Thu Jan 27, 2011 8:01 pm
||J a m e sϺ ᾳ Ϩ ѳ ɳ ||
User Image

Beta Male Werewolf

James skidded to a halt until he was standing in front of the alpha male and female. The beta wolf slid back on his hind legs, bowing his head the best he could in his wolf form. Afterall, Miko and Zero were his superiors and he had to show them respect.
James stared at the alpha female, the one who had turned him into the beast he was now. When he first found out what Miko had done, he hated her. He had hated her for taking him away from his sisters and turning him into a monster. But now... James didn't hate her too much anymore.

PostPosted: Thu Jan 27, 2011 8:11 pm
User ImageUser Image

========================

Miko smiled at James "Well... What brought you to see me James?" she asked. She pushed herself off of the tree and looked at James in the eyes. She smiled and then looked at her brother. She turned her gaze to James and waited for him to turn back to his human form so they can talk normally. She crossed her arms over her chest and waited for an answer or for him to switch.

Zero looked at James and nodded to the Beta. He looked at his sister. He had no idea why she was so fond of someone she changed. He sighed lightly and looked between the two. he knew James sometimes disliked his sister and they would get into an argument and Zero being the older brother would have to drag his sister way from James.

========================

׺°”˜`”°º×((Out.Of.Cookies: ))׺°”˜`”°º×

Bravery-Homunculus

Strawberry Raptors
Captain

Friendly Gekko

7,150 Points
  • Befriended 100
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • Happy Birthday! 100
PostPosted: Fri Jan 28, 2011 8:51 am
||J a m e sϺ ᾳ Ϩ ѳ ɳ ||
User Image

Beta Male Werewolf

James transformed, now standing before the alpha's in his 'human' form. He stared the male and female in silence for a moment before replying, "...I found my sister..."the beta mumbled, crossing his arms against his chest as he leaned against a nearby tree."...but she doesn't recognize me. I doubt that when i find Kailey-ann, she'll recognize me."James sighed sadly, his gaze dropping to the ground. He usualy confinded in Kaylie, the beta Female, but she wasn't there at the moment. James knew that the alpha's most likely didn't care about his 'sob story', but, whatever. He just felt like he should tell someone.

PostPosted: Fri Jan 28, 2011 9:01 am
User Image
User Image

|| K α i α и и XXϺ ᾳ Ϩ ѳ ɳ
» 21 » Vampire

Words can relay nice
They can cut you open
And the silence surrounds you
and hunts you

"I'll protect you until my very last breath."

≫≫======== ======== ≪≪

Kaiann let out a frustrated moan. Maybe the werewolf wasn't that annoying. Kaiann contemplated whether to give him another chance or not, afterall, the pup did remind her of her sister, and his company could help the time pass by quicker."..I don't hate you..."Kaiann mumbled under her breath, trying to to add any emotion to her speech. The vampire turned to the werewolf and rolled her eyes. "Stop being such a big baby. You're a creature that inflicts fear in the hearts of humans, for god sakes." Kaiann snapped at him as she rose from the crate, striding over to the werewolf's side where she grabbed his chin, forcing him to look at her. The vampire bent down at the waist slightly so she was at eye-level with the werewolf. "Stop.Moping."
Kaiann gently took her hand away from the boys chin and took a step back, figuring that she had been too harsh with him. The vampire took a deep breath before asking, "..What's your name?"

≫≫======== ======== ≪≪

I could feel you behind my eyes
You've gotten into my bloodstream
Two minds and all the places they have been
The spaces in between

Strawberry Raptors
Captain

Friendly Gekko

7,150 Points
  • Befriended 100
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • Happy Birthday! 100

xx K i C H i R O

PostPosted: Fri Jan 28, 2011 9:14 am

I can't escape this hell.
So many times I've tried,
But I'm still caged inside,
Somebody get me through this nightmare.
I can't control myself.

As her sister quickly made her way towards the warehouse, the purple blotches on her skin turned worse yet she didn't do as much as wince. Being in contact with sunlight is incredibly painful, Tristan learned from experience. He looked down at his arm, the purple color was much more lighter than Zara's since he only touched light for a second. He ran a few fingers on the bruise, already feeling pain before he touched his own skin. "Zara," He felt as though he was using her kindness for granted since he had no way of returning the favor. Unless... she wanted to come back to the family. But he deemed his family useless already, hiding away a sister who seemed so kind and taking advantage of his shrouded memories. He wanted to say something, anything to relieve her of the pain but his throat was dry. Of course, his words would sound like mere pity since he was an Allucard. He settled down with a 'thank you' and a genuine smile, which wasn't as difficult as what he thought it would be. "Thank you. Really."

His attention shifted to Alice, who stumbled towards him. He gripped her gently, afraid that every little ounce of strength may hurt her.

"Are you okay...?"

He felt horrible for letting her worry about him again. "I'm fine." He simply said before hushing her. "Shh, rest. You need to regain your strength."

PostPosted: Fri Jan 28, 2011 9:39 am
- - CHIHIRO YOSHINOBU ★
────────────────────────

❝ FOLLOW ME DOWN.
I'LL SHOW YOU AROUND. ❞

Chihiro sighed an exaggerated breath of relief, it seemed real but it could have been fake. This particular female vampire was kind, since she didn't suddenly turn aggressive at the sight of a werewolf and even decided that she didn't hate him. "I'm glad, Miss. Vampire." A happy expression was then plastered directly on his face. His smile was bright and brilliant and it held nothing close to negative emotions.

"Stop being such a big baby. You're a creature that inflicts fear in the hearts of humans, for god sakes."

With a small shake of his head, he briefly unmasked his childish grin revealing a gentle, yet distant smile. "Isn't it better this way?" His words were suddenly interrupted by a big growl from yours truly, his stomach. He had completely forgotten about it, since the vampire was kept his mind away from it. Unfortunately, it came back to haunt him as if to tell him to get on with hunting. He scratched the back of his head with slightly embarrassed yet proud grin, like a child who came back from a sunny day in the backyard with mud splattered all over his clothes. "I'm Chihiro. You can call me Hiro." He chuckled before he continues. "Or Hiro darling ♥" He liked to tease the vampiress since her reactions were interesting.

❝ THERE'S A PLACE
WE GOTTA GO. ❞

xx K i C H i R O

Strawberry Raptors
Captain

Friendly Gekko

7,150 Points
  • Befriended 100
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • Happy Birthday! 100
PostPosted: Fri Jan 28, 2011 1:42 pm
User Image
User Image

|| K α i α и и XXϺ ᾳ Ϩ ѳ ɳ
» 21 » Vampire

Words can relay nice
They can cut you open
And the silence surrounds you
and hunts you

"I'll protect you until my very last breath."

≫≫======== ======== ≪≪

"I'm Chihiro. You can call me Hiro. Or Hiro darling ♥"

Kaiann shot Hiro another one of her death-glares. There was No way that she would be calling him 'Hiro darling'.
"...i believe 'Hiro' will suffice." Kaiann said restraining herself from being her usual cold self. If she was going to be stuck in the warehouse with him, she was at least going to try and be civil. Having hostility in the air wouldn't help her situation any. "You can refer to me as Kaiann. No nicknames. No Puns. Just Kaiann. "

≫≫======== ======== ≪≪

I could feel you behind my eyes
You've gotten into my bloodstream
Two minds and all the places they have been
The spaces in between

PostPosted: Fri Jan 28, 2011 2:10 pm
User ImageUser Image

|| ɑ ɭ ɨ ɔ e XXϺ ᾳ Ϩ ѳ ɳ
» 21 » Werewolf

You're my light, forever
Since I will keep your dream going
Believe in your dream even more
Watching you illuminated by the sun
I smile because it's like your smiling at me
Hold my hand

≫≫======== ======== ≪≪

"Shh, rest. You need to regain your strength."

Tristan's voice was... soothing. Alice smiled softly as her eye lids slowly closed, her head resting on the vampire's shoulder.
"Okay..."She muttered, feeling her self zone in and out of consciousness. "...but you have to promise that you won't leave me..." Alice was comfortable, reassured by the sense of safety that Tristan gave her. The werewolf knew that she hadn't known the vampire for very long, but still, for some odd reason she felt secure around him. Ha. Figures that out of all the things in the world, a vampire made a werewolf feel safe. Alice smiled at that thought as she slowly drifted off to sleep, her body still pressed against Tristan's in an embrace.

≫≫======== ======== ≪≪

Somehow, suddenly, you feel far from me
I become scared, although we have so much time
Alone you are strong, so grasp onto it tightly
Your dream will continue from tomorrow and onwards

Strawberry Raptors
Captain

Friendly Gekko

7,150 Points
  • Befriended 100
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • Happy Birthday! 100

xx K i C H i R O

PostPosted: Fri Jan 28, 2011 2:19 pm
- - CHIHIRO YOSHINOBU ★
────────────────────────

❝ FOLLOW ME DOWN.
I'LL SHOW YOU AROUND. ❞

Chihiro gave a small pout and a sigh when she decided to stick with simply 'Hiro'. "Well, I was just hoping." His eyes landed back on the female vampire to see her pained expression from trying to tolerate standing beside a werewolf and tying not to rip him apart. The corner of his lips lifted slightly until he couldn't help but break into a light laugh. "You know, whenever you change your mind, you could always..." He stopped himself before she decided to break all of his bones.

"You can refer to me as Kaiann. No nicknames. No Puns. Just Kaiann."

Chihiro chuckled, the vampire seemed to know his list of nicknames were heading her way and prepared a defense already. "Aww, but nicknames are special." He knew that no matter how much he pleaded, Kaiann would continue to give him death glares if he called her anything else. "No? Okay fine. Kaiann. Kaiann Kaiann Kaiann." He repeated her name and then chuckled. "It's a nice name."

❝ THERE'S A PLACE
WE GOTTA GO. ❞

✩⋙Recycling Bin⋘★

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas