Welcome to Gaia! ::

Blood thorn High

Back to Guilds

Where ficton becomes reality 

Tags: vampire, werewolf, angel, foxs, role play 

Reply Welcome members
Welcome to BLOOD THORN HIGH { PROFILES } Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Azeiel The Risen

Feline Pumpkin

5,425 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Cat Fancier 100
PostPosted: Fri Jan 21, 2011 2:03 pm
Name: Alexander Matthews
Race: Vampire
Powers. Alex has the standard vampire powers such as superhuman speed and reflexes as well as strength and the ability to heal most of his wounds.He is also an incredibly adept swordsman due to his century's of experience. Furthermore he is much older than most vampires thus making him much stronger and more powerfull
Appearance:User Image

Bio: Alex was born in 1719 during the height of the British empire. He was to be wed to a woman named Ashely. Within the year of their meeting the two fell madly in love and were soon married. Their marriage was not an easy one however because no matter how they tried she could not bear him a child. After almost a year of trying the two gave up on the prospect. Through the years he began to notice small oddities like the fact that she still looked the same as when he married her while he continued to age. While he had no problems with a incredibly beautiful wife it still caused him some degree of trepidation. When he asked her about it she simply changed the subject. One night a thief broke into their home and shot Alex in the chest. His wife was away at the time and didn't know about it until she came home and found him almost dead on the floor. She decided to show him her secret rather than have the man she loved die in her arms. He awoke in his bed with the wound sealed and still breathing.
The only thing he noticed was the extreme desire to drink anything so he did just that but to no avail. He sought out his wife and asked her what happened and she told him.... everything the reason she didn't age the reason he was still alive and the driving thirst. She was a vampire and now so was he. He was distraught upon hearing the news but no amount of reasoning could change the fact that he was a vampire and there was nothing he could do about it. He left that same day and never never returned. After nearly a century of roaming western Europe he decided to head to the eastern part of china. He lived here for several more years learning the art of combat and swordsman ship. He then spent several years perfecting these arts in the many battles that plagued the area during that time. He then decided that it was time to head back west and visit his past, but he found more than he bargained for. His wife had been there waiting for him with a small group of children all of which she turned. He saw this and was appealed that she had robbed them of their life's and
killed the children without much of a fight. He couldn't however bring himself to kill his wife. She on the other hand had no such reservations. Alex being faced with a kill or be killed situation was forced to kill her. Upon killing her he began to set the house on fire and left with the house in flames. He spent the rest of his life roaming the continent until the present day.  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 21, 2011 4:52 pm
thank you for joining
^w^
and welcome to the Coven
Adelheid Aensland (Adel)
Akina Yamaguchi
Ai Shimori
and
Alexander Matthews
^w^

Nishi_Hime13
Crew

Azeiel The Risen

Feline Pumpkin

5,425 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Cat Fancier 100
PostPosted: Fri Jan 21, 2011 4:54 pm
thank you for accepting me mrgreen  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 21, 2011 4:59 pm
Azeiel the fallen
thank you for accepting me mrgreen
your welcome
^w^

Nishi_Hime13
Crew

Aoiari

Beloved Friend

9,450 Points
  • Object of Affection 150
  • Love Machine 150
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
PostPosted: Fri Jan 21, 2011 5:03 pm
-randomly overreacted even if it's late- we have kitties in the guild *w*!!!!!!!!! -feels like catching a cat to pet and love it and even more hug it the whole day long XD-  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 21, 2011 5:10 pm
Aoiari
-randomly overreacted even if it's late- we have kitties in the guild *w*!!!!!!!!! -feels like catching a cat to pet and love it and even more hug it the whole day long XD-
O.O
meeeeeeeeepp!?!?!?
*runs off to room*
>w<

Nishi_Hime13
Crew

Azeiel The Risen

Feline Pumpkin

5,425 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Cat Fancier 100
PostPosted: Fri Jan 21, 2011 5:13 pm
And my old a** will just watch the fun mrgreen rofl  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 21, 2011 5:18 pm
Azeiel the fallen
And my old a** will just watch the fun mrgreen rofl

no fair I thought I'm the oldest as a demon;P  

Aoiari

Beloved Friend

9,450 Points
  • Love Machine 150
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100

Aoiari

Beloved Friend

9,450 Points
  • Love Machine 150
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
PostPosted: Fri Jan 21, 2011 5:19 pm
Nishi_Hime13
Aoiari
O.O
meeeeeeeeepp!?!?!?
*runs off to room*
>w<

Kittieh XD -jumpes at you but misses then runs to catch you- do not run little kitty I'll just love you with all of my heart!;P  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 24, 2011 3:49 pm
Hello there cool  

Azeiel The Risen

Feline Pumpkin

5,425 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Cat Fancier 100

LunarDemonRose
Captain

PostPosted: Sat Jan 29, 2011 12:02 am
Name: daraku shita tenshi

Species: vampire dark angel

Powers: Can create dark creaters, teporaily control someone with one bite (dosnt last long), pop any where i want (basicaly teloport), and create illusions, and can put people to sleep and eat there dreams

Personality: I tend to laugh alot and im silly, weird and funny? but really it just deepends on my mood. sometimes im just blah

Past: not sure about my past. Woke up one day with no memory and an empty felling in my heart. Lived on the stretts by myself for years and has always felt alone....
Appearance:User Image  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 29, 2011 11:08 am
Name: Jasmine Damira is my current name
Race: Vampire/ Succubus
Pets: I have a special pet I call him morph, He can turn into any animal and has the ability to speak, He is my protector.
Bio: I am half vampire and half succubus. I don't know who my parents are, though it doesn't surprise me, they don't tend to love their offspring. I have the ability to change my shape to fit others needs. I do crave blood but it isn't hard to get in my line of business.
This is my most used form
User Image
User Image  

VixenViVi

Desirable Vampire

shadowvampire007

PostPosted: Mon Jan 31, 2011 2:51 am
Name: Shadow
Dark sides name: Dekan
Race: fallen angel of death and first angel to be made, demon, werewolf, shapeshifter but more in this life a vampire fallen angel of death
Wife: Bakkey
Family: Nishi (sister)
Pet: i have to many to type... but mostly i have a wolf around me and his name is Wolf or Blackheart
Bio: im gods weapons and strongest thing still alive today im the lorrd of many things but i take more pride of being the lord of darkness, im married to a women by the name of bakkey (bakkey is my wife in real life) i normaly use swords i use a very long katana, a gunblade mod and also clouds new buster sword (not zacks buster sword) but i use my long katana or two normal sive katanas, my fighting style changes with each fight im in, my powers are limtless but i normaly use the darkness inside my body and i can use it with sand and i also have control over silver.  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 01, 2011 10:14 am
WOW universal abomination much  

Azeiel The Risen

Feline Pumpkin

5,425 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Cat Fancier 100
Welcome members

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff