Welcome to Gaia! ::

Organization XIII: Begin Anew [OPEN!!!]

Back to Guilds

A serious RP guild about Organisation XIII from Kingdom Hearts. Both OC and CC. No yaoi. 

Tags: Kingdom Hearts, Organisation XIII, Nobodies 

Reply Worlds
The Realm of Nothingness Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

EmberFoxHeart

Blazing Fox

33,550 Points
  • Mystical Adversary 25
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Thu Nov 08, 2012 5:49 am
Lexah noticed that the girl took notice of her, but didn't say anything back to her. she didn't like what this girl was doing, she was trying to be friendly, but when you are ignored, that doesn't help any. she soon saw the girl's name apear. "Leila...." she spoke softly, still looking at it. it seemed that the girl was getting her name too, just as she did. she hardly remembered her first name she had, but soon hoped that this one would soon understand that she isn't what she seems. "I hope that this girl isn't what I think she is... she seemed so rude. I just said hi and all I get is ignoring. fine... two can play that game." she thought, knowing that if she tried again, she would be ignored.

xXToTheSky

xXTwilight-WarriorXx

PostPosted: Thu Nov 08, 2012 3:29 pm
User Image

If Nobodies were born without hearts

User Image

why do they want one?

~ The girl raised an eyebrow at him, allowing a small huff to escape her lips. The idea was strange that he could know what she was, but considering all events she felt as if she had to believe his words. "Fair enough...", she murmured, drawing silent as letters formed before her. Her frown slowly dissapeared as she stared at the name written in the air. It danced on her blurry memories, but for the life of her she could not place it.
Former name...? Eventually she managed to tear her gaze away, locking eyes with him. "If you're my only way out I'd have a right mind to just stay." The comment was rather hollow, but it felt like reflex to say something of the sort. "But at this point I don't see why I shouldn't go with you." ~

xXTwilight-WarriorXx

xXEmber HeartXx

Cursed Aesahaettr

Fashionable Phantom

EmberFoxHeart

Blazing Fox

33,550 Points
  • Mystical Adversary 25
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Thu Nov 08, 2012 4:02 pm
Lexah knew the girl was still ignoring her. "am I not even here anymore? fine. act like I don't exist." she thought, crossing her arms. she wasn't the same nobody that the man found her as before, no emotion, soft, and quiet. now its anger, and frustration. she wasn't sure if he noticed her sudden change in behavior, but hoped he knew that she was still the same person. she heard her question and raised a brow. "means you don't want to go with us and actually meet people like yourself? honestly. I feel so heartbroken. not." she said in a different tone of voice that she never used before. it sounded sassy, and somewhat mean. she liked it and felt this was what she was.

xXTwilight-WarriorXx

xXToTheSky

PostPosted: Sun Nov 11, 2012 3:39 am
"I'm what's left, or..."

ϗεɱȵαs

User Image

"Very well." The Superior replied to the girl's answer. He was about to continue the naming ritual as the 'innocent one' behind him spoke up. So that one actually had a spine? Good to know. It simply wasn't the right moment for it. He gave her a small glare as warning then continued what he was doing. The letters began to rotate around the new female, and eventually stopped to spell ALEXIL. Giving a small smile, he stated. "Alexil, number XXII." Even if she decided now to stay here, Nobodies eventually came to their senses. And if not, that wasn't a huge loss for him. He opened a portal back to the Grey Area, stating: "Your new home lays on the other side." They would have to pass first, then he'd follow after.

"...maybe I'm all there ever was."

xXEmber HeartXx

xXToTheSky

Kyathist
Vice Captain

Friendly Genius

EmberFoxHeart

Blazing Fox

33,550 Points
  • Mystical Adversary 25
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Sun Nov 11, 2012 5:01 am
Lexah saw the man's glare, put her arms back to her side. she knew she went too far, but still, if it was the only way to get noticed then she had to. she watched as the words formed the girl's new name. Alexil. she then noticed that he opened a portal of some sort. "new home huh? alright... but if we fall somewhere I hope you catch me." she thought as she slowly walked to it, then looked to the others, then passed through.

xXTwilight-WarriorXx
((O.o.C: sorry if I made her have a back bone too earlier, was hoping to get a reply from the other one but guess that works too))

xXToTheSky

PostPosted: Mon Nov 12, 2012 3:22 pm
User Image

If Nobodies were born without hearts

Ѧʟᴇxɪʟ
xxɪɪ
User Image

why do they want one?

~ Alexil. Looking at the word made her skin crawl, but if it beat being called Leila then so be it. The name seemed fitting, if she was a Nobody now that meant she was different than before. Besides, it would be strange to be called a name like that. It seemed... peppy, too happy and cheerful. That would end up bugging her.
Her gaze shifted from the disappearing name to the dark, swirling portal. She couldn't recall much from before but she knew something like this was sketchy. "Very well, 'wise stranger'. Sure hope this isn't a trap." She murmured the last bit to herself, stepping cautiously into the portal. I better not regret this... ~

xXTwilight-WarriorXx
{OoC: To the Grey Area! 8D Yay!}

xXEmber HeartXx

Cursed Aesahaettr

Fashionable Phantom

Worlds

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items