Welcome to Gaia! ::

Fuyu Academy

Back to Guilds

Highschool for the Magically Inclined. [RP] 

Tags: roleplay, academy, school, magical, fuyu 

Reply ◇ Catian Dorms
Viridian Dorm: Ace, Antheia, and June Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Tyquandoh

8,275 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Tycoon 200
  • Happy Birthday! 100
PostPosted: Tue Sep 06, 2011 4:31 pm
User ImageHe had never received a kiss from anybody before. It was amazing. He didn't want to pull away, he wanted this moment forever...  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 06, 2011 4:38 pm
User Image
~June~

June was enjoying this kiss, she never wanted it to end but all good things must come to an end. After all Ace is probably out of breath no human can hold his breath for 5 minutes. She gentaly let go and looked at ace with her dark brown eyes. She wanted to see what next.

My Robot Balls

6,200 Points
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Invisibility 100

Persocom hikari

3,950 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Beta Critic 0
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0
PostPosted: Fri Sep 09, 2011 1:26 pm
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ▀▀▀▀▀▀ ▀▀▀▀ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ▀▀▀▀▀ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

xxxxxxxxxxxx Axnxtxhxexixa
User Image
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

xxxxxxA d v e n t u r o u s xx S w e e txxxxC o l l e c t e d xxxx C a r i n g x x C a l m

User Image

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

xxx▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
Mxy xx sxtxoxrxy xx bxexgxaxn xx wxhxexn xx I xx wxaxs xx sxtxrxixpxpxexd xx oxf xx txhxe xx txhxixnxgxs xx txhxaxt xx mxaxdxe xx mxe xx dxixfxfxexrxexnxt xx fxrxoxm xx hxuxmxaxnxs . . .

xxx▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
Nxoxw xx txhxe xx oxnxlxy xx txhxixnxg xx txhxaxt xx kxexexpxs xx mxe xx fxrxoxm xx bxexcxoxmxixnxg xx wxhxaxt xx I xx oxnxcxe xx wxaxs x . . .

xxx▀▀▀▀▀▀
Ixs xx wxhxaxt xx mxaxkxexs xx mxe xx wxhxo xx I xx axm xx, A xx hxuxmxaxn

x{ Out of concerns }x

Antheia woke up to the sound of he roommates voices but the picture she saw was anything but talking , she saw he roommates kissing "Oh my" she said happily "I did it" she quickly covered her mouth and smiled shyly "Sorry did I ruin the moment?" she quickly stood up and smiled "Sorry! Im just going to go back to the garden. You too have fun" she gingerly laughed and ran out the door smiling happy that she made them come together, her powers worked.

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ▀▀▀▀▀▀ ▀▀▀▀ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ▀▀▀▀ ▀▀▀▀▀ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 10, 2011 10:19 pm
User ImageAce was very nervous about what to say to June. He didn't want to mess up what he had with her after only one kiss. ".....that was amazing. I didn't know what a kiss felt like until now, and i'm glad my first kiss was with you." He simply smiled and just let his feelings come out. If June really cared for him, it wouldn't matter if he said anything awkward.  

Tyquandoh

8,275 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Tycoon 200
  • Happy Birthday! 100

My Robot Balls

6,200 Points
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Sat Sep 10, 2011 11:33 pm
User Image
~June~

It didn't really matter what Ace said she cared for him and that was.... wait, no. she couldn't fall in love she shouldn't no matter how much she really loved him she couldn't let her life put him in danger. The preists, government, bounty hunters, and assasins. She knew he wouln't care. But she loved him so much she couldn't let this happen to him too even if he did have peace nothing can prepare him for any of this. Her loving smile drifted to a frown she couldn't let him get hurt, She would rather die. June got up wishing that there would be some other way she studdered "I-I'm sorry. I just um....Have to go" she hated running from him but she really had no choice she rushed out the door and shut it and began to run down the hall way. She was a fool to even think of having affection. And ace would be a fool to follow her.

PostPosted: Sun Sep 11, 2011 7:11 am
User ImageSomething was wrong, June wouldn't run away so quickly if she wasn't stressing about something. "Wait!" He yelled as he ran out into the hallway. "What's wrong? Are you okay?"  

Tyquandoh

8,275 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Tycoon 200
  • Happy Birthday! 100

My Robot Balls

6,200 Points
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Sun Sep 11, 2011 7:59 am
User Image
~June~

As June was running she didn't realise there was a plant in the middle of the hall way she kept running til she ran smack into itknocking the plant down but sending June in the air a little. SHe lands smack onto the hallway tile a few feet away from the plant and her arm was cut. Her blood running down her arm but the thing about that was her blood looked rather like liquid gold it was strange. She looked up to see ace running towards her her eyes widened. Bu her cut still stung. Thankfuly she was way a head of him.

PostPosted: Sun Sep 11, 2011 8:09 pm
User ImageAce saw June fall down. This was his chance. He placed his hand on Peace, and before she could get up and moving again, Ace was in front of her. "you're not gonna run away again, i won't let you." At that point, he spread out his arms to keep her from running again. "we're going back to the dorm, and we're gonna have a good night's sleep. No more running... Please..."  

Tyquandoh

8,275 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Tycoon 200
  • Happy Birthday! 100

My Robot Balls

6,200 Points
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Sun Sep 11, 2011 8:22 pm
User Image
~June~

For a moment she wanted to beleive everything Ace said was going to be true, but the truth was she didn't even remember what it was like to sleep or even dream. All of a sudden something jerked in her stomack and her Pupils shrank a tear ran down her cheek "I'm sorry" she whispered to ace then she kicked him off with a lot of force wishing he would forgive her her eyes glowed orange then she began to run again but as it became dark she ran faster and faster through the seemingly endless hallways.

PostPosted: Sun Sep 11, 2011 8:32 pm
User ImageHe felt his chest. 2 broken ribs, at least... If he chased her, she would just attack again. he didn't have any choice but to return to the dorm and rest his ribs... He had failed to help her...  

Tyquandoh

8,275 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Tycoon 200
  • Happy Birthday! 100

My Robot Balls

6,200 Points
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Sun Sep 11, 2011 8:36 pm
User Image
~June~

The next morning June walked down the hallway wondering how she could even show her face again after last night she opened the door seeing Ace he looked pale she emmediatly covered her mouth to prevent crying she knelt down beside him.

PostPosted: Sun Sep 11, 2011 8:42 pm
User ImageHe couldn't sleep, so he heard June come in. He looked over at her. "Don't worry, i'll be fine. Peace is healing me as we speak, i'm only tired..." He turned over on his side so he could see her face. "Don't cry, it'll be okay. I understand that you lost control, but a hit as weak as that would never kill me, as long as i have Peace." He smiled to try and comfort her. He didn't want her to cry at all.  

Tyquandoh

8,275 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Tycoon 200
  • Happy Birthday! 100

My Robot Balls

6,200 Points
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Sun Sep 11, 2011 8:52 pm
User Image
~June~

Though it was morning it was still dark enough that ace couldn't see her that well. How could she do such a thing. The light barely hit enough to where it would show her mouth she looked up then outside the window she saw a shadow.. but that was not an ordanary shadow... It was a demond she put her hand off her mouth. The demond was looking for a wounded victem but.... Oh no not ace instantly she snarled her hugh fangs showed through the dim light in a horrofying manner then she jumped though the window with the glass shattering she caught the demon by surprise and pinned it to the ground her wolf ears pulled back and she clawed it's face.

PostPosted: Mon Sep 12, 2011 11:26 am
User ImageAce jumped off of the couch, his ribs were feeling a little better, but he wasn't well enough to fight whatever had shown up at the window. Apparently June already handled it. "What the hell was that thing?!"  

Tyquandoh

8,275 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Tycoon 200
  • Happy Birthday! 100

My Robot Balls

6,200 Points
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Mon Sep 12, 2011 3:28 pm
User Image
~June~

June struggled keeping it down she growled then yelled back at ace "It's a shadow demond!" her voice didn't sound normal it sounded more demonic and creepy. Then the demond bit June's arm she howled in pain then the demon sliped from underneigh june licking it's lips as her golden blood driped from it's chin. June started to appear more wolf like as she faught. Getting stronger, faster, even though it was sun rise she was some how turning into a wolf now. Her eyes glowed orange then she slid under the shadow demon's legs then from behind she bit it's neck. The shadow demond colasped on the grassy ground and turned into a shadowy mist then mist appeared. June calmed down, Now in her almost wolf form ahe was 6 '3 and her hair was much much longer and she had sharp teeth claws, Wolf ears and tail. She closed her eyes and took a deep breath and she slowely shrank back to 5 '7 her hair bacame back to it's leingth and she looked human again except her clothes were torn. Hidious black blood driped from her chin. She had killed the shadow demon. June whiped the blood off then spit in the spot were the demon used to lay "F***ing demons" her voice seemed back to normal but she said that sentace with dis tast.

◇ Catian Dorms

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff