Reply modern zombie apocalypse
modern zombie survival rp Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Lemonhalo

PostPosted: Mon Aug 22, 2011 10:29 am
"Yes I could take credit for that. But I have a question for you now my good sir. What are you doing sitting on top of a building in the middle of all this chaos?" Soaren asked.  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 22, 2011 2:30 pm
Jackie had gone back to her safe area. She opened her door slowly and was making sure nothing had crept int. Her feirce eyes scanned the room tediously,after a few moments, gripping her machine gun, and biting her tongue, Jackie walked into her room, and shut the door with her assortment of locks. She fell onto the bed and sighed. "at times I wish I would just give up, and just become a zombie, all they have to do is walk around."  

Ayumi-Yamashita
Vice Captain

Cocytuss

PostPosted: Mon Aug 22, 2011 7:01 pm
Johny just looks away "How about you go get eaten by zombies." he said  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 22, 2011 8:31 pm
"Ok i was gonna help you but nevermind see ya." Carter turns on his heels and starts to walk away.  

zaku97
Crew

l thorsbanana l
Captain

PostPosted: Mon Aug 22, 2011 10:27 pm
"oh you know same reason your here. its the only safe place i could find off of the streets" he said and pointed to all the zombie corpses he killed earlier  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 23, 2011 7:51 am
"Hmm... you make a valid point. Is there anyplace you know of where its a more secure location? Even possibly more people that could join up with us? Soaren asked.  

Lemonhalo

Cocytuss

PostPosted: Tue Aug 23, 2011 11:59 pm
"help, I was perfectly fine." johny pick up a beer and took a sip .  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 24, 2011 6:42 am
"not anywhere that we would be welcomed, that's for sure" he said and shrugged his shoulders  

l thorsbanana l
Captain

Lemonhalo

PostPosted: Wed Aug 24, 2011 10:02 am
"Okay well I think finding a decent shelter would do us fine for now. Any Ideas?" Soaren asked. " We could make camp up here if we need to of course."  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 24, 2011 6:37 pm
"Dont mind if i do." Turns around and takes beer out of Johny's hand and chugged it.  

zaku97
Crew

Cocytuss

PostPosted: Wed Aug 24, 2011 9:31 pm
"hmph, your not that bad. quick hands you got.....well it seems I cant make you leave. So then ,whaat do you need?" Johny asked him trying to be nice.  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 25, 2011 6:16 pm
"Your help im trying to find something." Said Carter looking dead serious.  

zaku97
Crew

l thorsbanana l
Captain

PostPosted: Fri Aug 26, 2011 7:25 am
"well if we show off any sorta light, they will find us" Issac stared off into space for a minute " and we cant make any noise"  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 26, 2011 6:15 pm
"So get plenty of tarps to conceal our light. And stay quite?" Soaren sated.  

Lemonhalo

l thorsbanana l
Captain

PostPosted: Tue Aug 30, 2011 7:09 pm
"i was more thinking that we should find a building to stay in" phil said as he spread out his arms in a sweeping motion  
modern zombie apocalypse

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff