Welcome to Gaia! ::

Hogwarts School Of Gaia [Under Construction]

Back to Guilds

A fun, rpg based in hogwarts, teachers wanted. 

Tags: Harry Potter, Hogwarts, Myth, magic, J.K Rowlings 

Reply Classes
Divination Class Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Blackpuddi

Super Bear

PostPosted: Sat Sep 03, 2011 10:28 pm
(just keep waiting just keeping waiting XD)  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 04, 2011 12:35 am
Heile looked up to her Professor expectantly, for him to say something

Dawnwhiskers

Hallowpaw

Newbie Seeker

1,300 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Trader 100
PostPosted: Sun Sep 04, 2011 12:39 am
Luna nodded and turned her book to the right page.
Her eyes were dulled by the sleep she took a moment ago.  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 04, 2011 9:07 am
LizzyRu3
(just keep waiting just keeping waiting XD)

( Is that related to Dory from Finding Nemo? XD )

User Image
Marcus smiled at Heile's response and stated, "Good... At least you have the basic statement down... But can you recall what was the widely accepted concept of Divination?... And, if you please, I would like a full explanation about it...not just one statement." He was wondering if she had listened to the whole statement completely...if she did in fact listen, then she would have no trouble answering the question he had just given her.

Fallingfarfromthetree

Blackpuddi

Super Bear

PostPosted: Sun Sep 04, 2011 5:28 pm
Athena turned to Luna and whispered "don't worry I will help you if you get stuck." she said with a smile  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 06, 2011 1:31 pm
(ahh where did everyone go? lol )  

Blackpuddi

Super Bear

Prophetic Vangie
Captain

PostPosted: Wed Sep 07, 2011 4:41 am
OCC : you know you can attend other classes while your taking one class?  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 09, 2011 6:01 pm
Athena started to doodle on her parchment while she waited for her classmate to answer the question. As she doodled she started to daydream and started losing focus in class.  

Blackpuddi

Super Bear

Fallingfarfromthetree

PostPosted: Sat Sep 10, 2011 9:20 am
(Seeing as how she has not answered in like...six days... I'm just going to move on . _.)

User Image
Marcus sighed as he heard no response from Heile at all... Within a few moments, he turned to Athena, saying with a warm smile, "Athena... You're going to become the top student of my class if you can recite what I have taught you so far." With a casual friendly expression upon his face, he waited for her to recite what he had taught so far.

PostPosted: Sat Sep 10, 2011 10:05 am
Athena looked up from her doodle and ran her hand threw her hair. "I believe you said that the the widely accepted meaning of Divination would be that it consists of the paths that you take in your future. Or did you need to know more than that?" she asked questionly  

Blackpuddi

Super Bear

Fallingfarfromthetree

PostPosted: Sat Sep 10, 2011 11:44 am
User Image
Marcus heard Athena's response and smiled as he gestured his hand as if to say, 'go on'. "Yes, please... If you would be so kind, Athena... There is one aspect that you have not mentioned yet about the accepted concept... It is the main one I am looking for in your response to my question."

PostPosted: Sat Sep 10, 2011 3:07 pm
Athena was tempted to look in her notes but resisted her urge. "ummm...was it t The things we do with our lives lead us to our own individual 'Path of Divinity'...?  

Blackpuddi

Super Bear

Fallingfarfromthetree

PostPosted: Sat Sep 10, 2011 6:39 pm
( *Cough* Remember the part about the Divine Entity? *Cough Cough* What you recited was HIS definition, not what the book says. He's asking what the BOOK says for the definition XD i.e., "The widely accepted meaning of Divination"--meaning what was published in the books and is the official definition. He's not asking for the one that HE told you guys XD He will later, though C: so unless you wanted to have it be a wrong answer, you can edit your response. If you want to just leave your answer as incorrect, just don't edit . 3 . )  
Classes

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff