Red dorm Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 ... 24 25 26 27 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Kestrel bloodvayne
Crew

PostPosted: Mon Dec 05, 2011 2:19 pm
Zoii rolls back onto her paws, she zigs to the side and bounces onto Aoi. "Gotcha!!" she shouts to him. Slowly she bends her nose down to touch his. "Pinned ya." she says with a grin.  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 05, 2011 2:27 pm
Aoi grimaces and licks her nose. "I got you first!" He shouts and twitches his whiskers. He manages to get out from underneath her and pounces on top instead. Aoi looks directly into Zoii's eyes and smiles. "Wanna go play in the other room? Lots more space to run and jump!" He asks, pawing at her ear.  

Misfit Desires
Crew

5,100 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Citizen 200

Kestrel bloodvayne
Crew

PostPosted: Mon Dec 05, 2011 2:34 pm
"Okay..." Zoii looks toward the door, and then back at Aoi, she licks his nose, and then perks up gleefully. "Race ya!" She sprints and stops in the doorway, wanting to make it a fair challenge.  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 05, 2011 2:42 pm
Aoi sprints out toward the door, barely able to get much traction with his claws on the wood floor. Once at the doorway, he leaps onto the couch, gripping it tight with his claws. "Come and get me!" He calls begins jumping from chair to chair. Stopping only for a few seconds to see where Zoii is. All the while purring as loud as possible.  

Misfit Desires
Crew

5,100 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Citizen 200

music_lulu1234
Captain

PostPosted: Mon Dec 05, 2011 2:43 pm
Natsu returned to his room sighing.  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 05, 2011 2:48 pm
Zoii chases after Aoi, using the chairs as launching and landing pads, she jumps off the back of the couch, on to the back of a chair. "No fair you're faster than me!" she squeaks and shifts her paws on the back of the chair, it begins leaning backward. "Uh, oh." she mumbles as the chair falls on to the ground, she rolls out of the fall and on to her paws again. "Oops..." Zoii giggles out of embarrassment, then transforms back, to pick the chair up.  

Kestrel bloodvayne
Crew

music_lulu1234
Captain

PostPosted: Mon Dec 05, 2011 2:49 pm
Natsu heard a thud and flinched, "W-what happened?"  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 05, 2011 2:55 pm
Aoi transforms, too. "Sorry, Natsu. Zoii and I were playing and the stupid chair fell open. We'll try to be more careful." Aoi says and manages to get to the chair before her. He picks it up, smiles, and then blushes. "We really are sorry." He mutters and stands close to Zoii.  

Misfit Desires
Crew

5,100 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Citizen 200

music_lulu1234
Captain

PostPosted: Mon Dec 05, 2011 2:56 pm
Instead of yelling Natsu just smiled, "It's ok. Are you hurt?"  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 05, 2011 2:57 pm
Zoii blushes right along with Aoi. "I tend to be quite clumsy..." she whispers shyly, standing half hidden behind Aoi, she felt protected.  

Kestrel bloodvayne
Crew

Misfit Desires
Crew

5,100 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Mon Dec 05, 2011 3:02 pm
Aoi gasps. "That's right! You haven't met her yet! This is Zoii and she's a neko, too. Zoii, this is Natsu. He lives in the dorm." He introduces them, gesturing to them as he says their name as well. Aoi sighs. "We can go back to my room if we're being too noisy." He whispers quietly and notices Zoii is standing slightly beside him. He smiles to himself and his mind rambles. It's like I'm her own little protector. Aoi's cheeks become redder with the thought.  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 05, 2011 3:03 pm
Natsu smiled, "Oh, of course not. you can play."  

music_lulu1234
Captain

Misfit Desires
Crew

5,100 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Mon Dec 05, 2011 3:09 pm
He grins childishly. "Okay, thanks!" He says and pulls Zoii more towards the center of the room. "C'mon Zoii! Let's play!" Aoi cheers and phases back into a kitten.  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 05, 2011 3:23 pm
Zoii blushes once more, and phases back into her cute, fluffy self. "Now what?" She asks sitting herself on her haunches, and giving a quick lick to a tuff of fur sticking up on her back. Zoii looked back at Aoi batting her big kitten eyes.  

Kestrel bloodvayne
Crew

Misfit Desires
Crew

5,100 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Mon Dec 05, 2011 3:35 pm
Aoi stares at her speechlessly. He walks over to her and sits on his haunches slightly beside her. "Missed a spot." He whispers and licks a patch of fur sticking up on the back of her neck. "Got it." He says, smiling sheepishly, and intertwines his tail with hers. "Still wanna play? Or take a break for a bit?" Aoi asks Zoii in a calm voice.  
Dorms

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 ... 24 25 26 27 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff