Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Switch and Seme Haven
His Butler: Punishment Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 ... 235 236 237 238 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

JuuzousJason XIII

Vicious Lunatic

22,025 Points
  • Team Jet 75
  • Married 100
  • Team Kitten Star 75
PostPosted: Mon Apr 16, 2012 12:31 am
Sebastian had arrived shortly after Claude had, and once again he was beaten to the punch because Claude had given out his information first. He acted like this didn't phase him before he cleared his throat to pick off where the other left off.

"The Viscount is planning on throwing the young lady a party to cheer her up after the death of her husband and has invited you and everyone else in the manor. He knows a lot of people on the black market and might be able to tell us who the murderer is. Will you be wishing to attend my Lord?" Ciel thought about it before he nodded.

"If we can get information out of him as well that would be perfect. I'm certain that the Viscount knows someone in the Spanish underground. Sebastian when is this party?"

"In about three days time at his mansion. The same one that we attended before when you...cross-dressed." He knew that he promised not to bring that up ever again but that's what he gets for bringing Claude here. Ciel glared and twitched at the mention of that night. "You both are dismissed!"

"Yes My Lord." Now he was the one smirking before he went off to make sure the other servants were doing their jobs correctly.  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 16, 2012 12:44 am
Claude followed behind the other, the cross-dressing comment confused him just for a brief moment. His own master Alois had no thought about putting on a dress. But then again, Ciel did appear to have more pride as a noble then his own master did.
As much as he was curious, he wasn't going to ask about it.

As per Ciel's orders, Claude dutifully followed Sebastian as he went about his normal business. Watching him set the human servants to task, Claude couldn't help but be a little critical, but he kept silent. It wasn't his place to judge how the head of the household servants treated his underlings.
Then a little later, followed him as Sebastian went to replace the flowers in the guest rooms. Claude stood at the door to one of the guest bedrooms watching as the slender uniformed demon poured water into the vase.  

Claude Faustus
Crew

Demonic Spectator

JuuzousJason XIII

Vicious Lunatic

22,025 Points
  • Team Jet 75
  • Married 100
  • Team Kitten Star 75
PostPosted: Mon Apr 16, 2012 12:52 am
Sebastian went back to ignoring Claude and pretending that he didn't exist as he set his servants in line and watered and replaced all of the flowers in the guest rooms. He smiled happily as he smelt the flowers because he loved the smell of nature in the morning. Now he had really forgotten that Claude was even there as he moved on to the dusting.

Ciel decided to open the package and looked on his disgust at the cute creature inside of it. He repacked the animal before sticking a note on it:

"For Lady Elizabeth, From Ciel Phantomhive."  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 16, 2012 1:02 am
Remembering how angered Ciel had looked, Claude decided then and there to avenge his 'temporary' Master for Sebastian's little indiscretion.

"Quiet lovely." Claude nearly whispered, once again just like last night, the spider demon was behind Sebastian his low voice in his ear, his hand reaching around to gently touch the flowers in the vase.
Claude's warm breath fell on Sebastian's ear, as he spoke. "Such beauty is rare in the world we come from."  

Claude Faustus
Crew

Demonic Spectator

JuuzousJason XIII

Vicious Lunatic

22,025 Points
  • Team Jet 75
  • Married 100
  • Team Kitten Star 75
PostPosted: Mon Apr 16, 2012 1:28 am
The smile instantly went off his face as he was quickly reminded of Claude's presence in the manor. Once again he felt his hot breath in his ear, and it caused him to freeze in place. There was a very small blush on his face, making sure not to turn it around to show it to him. "Get...away from me. You can watch from a distance, but nothing more. I don't like people invading my personal space in this way." Regardless if Ceil put him up to this or not he had had about enough of Claude's actions. "Grow your own flowers...Ask Young Trancy to do so."  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 16, 2012 1:44 am
Smirking when he felt the other man stiffen ever so slightly, Sebastian had such self control. Claude wondered how much self control he had."I already have a garden full of flowers Sebastian." Claude said, His lips so near to touching the ear tip that peeked demurely out from the strands of ebony hair. just a hair away from nuzzling him.
Claude's gloved hand lightly trailed down the front lapels of Sebastian's tail-coat. "It would be such a shame to cover this up." He said, again bring up the subject of dusting without a proper apron. Claude was practically purring in his ear as his gloved hand continued downward grazing over Sebastian's hip and running lightly down one thigh.
" I am here to make sure that you are doing your work 'properly' " Claude's hot breath continued on the sensitive part , his voice gone back to that low seductive tone.  

Claude Faustus
Crew

Demonic Spectator

JuuzousJason XIII

Vicious Lunatic

22,025 Points
  • Team Jet 75
  • Married 100
  • Team Kitten Star 75
PostPosted: Mon Apr 16, 2012 1:53 am
It was getting harder and harder for him to keep his self-control. Not only was he working on his ear, but on his sensitive thighs as well. He had lots of it because he was still standing his ground, even though his body was tense and wasn't listening to him to get away. Why should we? Demons love to party too. Sebastian knew what was talking and he didn't want to listen to it. He wanted to be completely professional here. Sebastian then looked down to see if escape was possible. He then realized that if he moved away from his spot the other's hands would touch a spot he didn't want him to touch. "I'll go get the apron...if you get away from me...Stop acting this way. It's highly unprofessional...I don't know how much more I can handle... The only question now was how much longer before the demon finally cracked?  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 16, 2012 2:03 am
"It is, but...." Claude blushed his lips on that bit of exposed ear tip. "...you are hard-ly in a position to deny your carnal urges." He practically growled the highly suggestive words as now both hands gently, lightly raked his fingers up Sebastian's thighs, teasing him, tormenting him.
Claude's lips parted, his breath coming in soft pants against Sebastian's ear. He gently pressed the ridged flesh inbetween his soft lips.  

Claude Faustus
Crew

Demonic Spectator

JuuzousJason XIII

Vicious Lunatic

22,025 Points
  • Team Jet 75
  • Married 100
  • Team Kitten Star 75
PostPosted: Mon Apr 16, 2012 2:12 am
Sebastian sure as hell hoped he wasn't hard because that would pretty much give him away. He wasn't small down there so it would easily show through his uniform. It was torture because his body and mind we're fighting over control, so it was both painful and pleasurable at the same time. He was also doing something he's normally never do...he was praying to God that someone would come by and put an end to this, but just his luck all the other servants were still in bed, and Ciel was in his study. "I...don't have any urges for anything...especially not with the likes of you." He slightly looked down to see if he was hard or not, not really wanting to know the true answer to that, because that would determine if he was lying or not to the other man. Also the huge blush on his face from the actions would give him away too.  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 16, 2012 2:22 am
Claude could feel the bit of flesh inbetween his lips grow hot. He let go for an instant. "Oh? are you sure about that?" the demon's left hand moved to brush over Sebastian's groin area, while his lips parted and his teeth gently nibbled the shell of his ear.
At that moment, Claude pressed his body to Sebastian's Using that left hand to firmly pull the other' demon's hips against his at eh same time feeling him up.  

Claude Faustus
Crew

Demonic Spectator

JuuzousJason XIII

Vicious Lunatic

22,025 Points
  • Team Jet 75
  • Married 100
  • Team Kitten Star 75
PostPosted: Mon Apr 16, 2012 2:28 am
Okay now Sebastian was certain that he was actually hard now because now his groin had been physically touched. He couldn't help but to let out a low growl even though he fought to keep it in. "b*****d..." His mind was slowly starting to give in as well now that he had an erection. That does tend to do all of a demon's thinking for them.  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 16, 2012 2:38 am
The sound of Sebastian's growl galvanized the other demon, for a brief second Claude lost himself to the carnal feeling of the other becoming hard in his hand, sucking hotly and nibbled on that ear, letting out his own low lustful growl in response, his gloved hand rubbing over Sebastian's clothed erection, while his own trapped need pressed against that firm backside.

SNAP!

Claude's eyes snapped open at the sound, what was that sound? It sounded like it came from outside. The spider demon pulled away from Sebastian and walked two steps to the window.
He cursed to himself seeing that Miss Mey-rin had somehow broke the laundry line all her washing was all over the ground. The poor maid was freaking out partly covered in a bedsheet.
His golden eyes glowing red in repressed sexual frustration, Claude quickly left the room to help her.
Anyone who would have seen him would have become frightened at his less then human expression of anger. Luckily he had contained himself by the time he got the the floundering maid.  

Claude Faustus
Crew

Demonic Spectator

JuuzousJason XIII

Vicious Lunatic

22,025 Points
  • Team Jet 75
  • Married 100
  • Team Kitten Star 75
PostPosted: Mon Apr 16, 2012 5:02 pm
The very moment that Claude had pulled away he rushed off to one of the empty room to cool himself off, so that he wasn't feeling how he was feeling anymore. He took care of his erection himself because he didn't want the servants to see it. Especially not May-Rin. When he was decent once more he swore to get back at the other demon somehow as he went back to doing the chores around the manor.  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 16, 2012 5:17 pm
After helping the maid gather up the fallen bedsheets, Claude repaired the laundry line. Gently chiding her for too many damp sheets on the lines.

Signing in annoyance, Claude walked back up the stairs to re-join Sebastian where ever he was. The Master's orders still standing, there was an odd smile on his face as he walked down the carpeted halls. He'd almost enjoyed himself, Perhaps it wasn't a good idea to seduce Sebastian during the day.
"Mr.Michaelis?"  

Claude Faustus
Crew

Demonic Spectator

JuuzousJason XIII

Vicious Lunatic

22,025 Points
  • Team Jet 75
  • Married 100
  • Team Kitten Star 75
PostPosted: Mon Apr 16, 2012 5:47 pm
Sebastian turned around this time so that he wouldn't be caught with his back turned. 'What is it Claude? I'm rather busy at the moment. I don't have time for you right now." The other had gotten really close to getting into his pants. He had to be on his guard a lot more around him from now on.  
Switch and Seme Haven

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 ... 235 236 237 238 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff