Welcome to Gaia! ::

~Shadow's Roleplays(many different rps) Semi-literate ~

Back to Guilds

Reply ~Shadow's Roleplays(many different rps) Semi-literate ~
~Post bios here(or who you want to be)~ Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 ... 19 20 21 22 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

DarkRybrin

Loving Ram

76,800 Points
  • Wandering Ram 500
  • Champion 300
  • Wing Mastery 100
PostPosted: Sat Mar 26, 2005 12:50 pm
*waved her hand* it may be by parent's remarring or something and not actually directly blood related, but somehow related?..*equally confused*  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 26, 2005 12:54 pm
I don't know.. they never tell you Izumi's first last name since she is married in the series I believe. Still... her person confuses me!...... not to mentin I don't even remembering reading these people's requests to join the guild! Why is it even though it's my guild I'm always the last to know everything...  

elegantdemonofpoop

DarkRybrin

Loving Ram

76,800 Points
  • Wandering Ram 500
  • Champion 300
  • Wing Mastery 100
PostPosted: Sat Mar 26, 2005 1:11 pm
*now trying to find Izumi's last name*....I have not met her yet, but I think she might be on my list of feared people.....*poked the people* the girl's literate, but there was that one person running around who I think should not be here...Forgottensomething?...he's not literate...I think he should be removed, what do you think?  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 26, 2005 1:13 pm
I had to delete his post before, he made a stupid post in the RP....and go ahead... and can we please get Felix to be Ed again?! Or someone who isn't so....*pauses trying to think of a polite term*  

elegantdemonofpoop

DarkRybrin

Loving Ram

76,800 Points
  • Wandering Ram 500
  • Champion 300
  • Wing Mastery 100
PostPosted: Sat Mar 26, 2005 1:29 pm
*she shuddered, liking literacy and when she found a lack of it she got angry, but she agreed, having had stated the fact in the guild's OOC section* yes, I want Felix to be Ed again too...that was better..would you like to ban the other guy, or should I?...*was not going to bother thinking of a polite term since illiteracy in the guild was inexcuseable*  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 26, 2005 1:31 pm
I can ban them both. Don't worry..*goes back to watching episode 50*  

elegantdemonofpoop

DarkRybrin

Loving Ram

76,800 Points
  • Wandering Ram 500
  • Champion 300
  • Wing Mastery 100
PostPosted: Sat Mar 26, 2005 1:34 pm
*smiled with relish...and then hit the ban button for Forgotten and then, she was slowly moving towards the FullMetal* really? I am allowed to?....*looks over Fire's shoulder to watch the dreaded episode*  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 26, 2005 1:37 pm
I banned him... anywho yes the evil people are gone from the guild for the most part.. a few people as of late I might like to ban.  

elegantdemonofpoop

DarkRybrin

Loving Ram

76,800 Points
  • Wandering Ram 500
  • Champion 300
  • Wing Mastery 100
PostPosted: Sat Mar 26, 2005 1:39 pm
((*she was confused* who might they be? the noticeably people who were bad are gone, and then in 5 days anyone who has not replied to the thread will be banned...who else goes though?))  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 26, 2005 5:48 pm
The_Full_Metal_Alchemist
could i be ed? ive been him in many other rps and i thought i did a good job 3nodding

If I had only said this it would have been so much easier.... it must be because I'm a girl...  

Sabrina_of_Reatre

elegantdemonofpoop

PostPosted: Sat Mar 26, 2005 5:58 pm
Saberina, Felix is probably going to be Ed again... along with a ton of other chracters. Anywho the person was banned from the guild.  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 26, 2005 6:02 pm
*poked Fire* we could leave it up again...we don't want Felix to collapse or anything....but..*she loved it when Felix played Ed because he captured the personality of the character*  

DarkRybrin

Loving Ram

76,800 Points
  • Wandering Ram 500
  • Champion 300
  • Wing Mastery 100

elegantdemonofpoop

PostPosted: Sat Mar 26, 2005 6:06 pm
Yes, I know... he think he has Ed and Envy down, we can get another Envy... I could in theory be Envy... *pauses for a moment remembering Shadow from the one rp and who much they where alike* I suppose I could do Envy.... I don't know...  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 26, 2005 8:20 pm
*she shook her head, hugging Fire* don't do Envy! Leaving Ed and Envy to Felix, just stay with your characters..they may be alike but then you would be...changed....and that's not a good thing in this instance!!!  

DarkRybrin

Loving Ram

76,800 Points
  • Wandering Ram 500
  • Champion 300
  • Wing Mastery 100

elegantdemonofpoop

PostPosted: Sat Mar 26, 2005 9:21 pm
....well I am only one person...and little Joy, *shakes her head and sighs* I suppose I could make up the person who creted Kasumi and bring her in...  
~Shadow's Roleplays(many different rps) Semi-literate ~

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 ... 19 20 21 22 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff