Welcome to Gaia! ::

Soul Eater Rivals (Open & Accepting)

Back to Guilds

It has been 30 years since the original Soul Eater story and now DWMA has a new rival, another school. 

Tags: Soul Eater, Anime, Roleplay, Romance, Action 

Reply --Mission Forum--
SE Movie 01: Donovan and the Blazing Heritage. [Full] CLOSED Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Nebbia d Argento
Crew

Vermillion Gatekeeper

22,050 Points
  • Power Surge 50
  • Team Player 50
  • Dragon Master 50
PostPosted: Sat Dec 27, 2014 7:31 pm
Crasher Wave

Chaos_wolf12

King of Relms

Corvo Bianco

User Image
Trying to brave up, she stepped forward. Closer to Umbra to limit his vision on Samantha.
"But we can change the future, we only need to work together. Besides this place was build to help people and protect the world from madness, do you think it would be okay to have someone as dangerous as you claim Samantha is with us? The DMWA would had stopped her if she ever represented a menace for the world.Yet here she is. And not a single detention order was made for her ever since. She's our ally and our friend not a foe."
Explained Melani, clearly not getting the point of Umbra. While trying to bait some conversation.  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 27, 2014 7:51 pm
Crasher Wave

Chaos_wolf12

Nebbia d Argento

Corvo Bianco

User Image
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Samantha Blackhart
Human of the Cursed
________________________________________________________________________________________
Umbra just looked at her "you dont seem to understand girl it doesnt matter what she has done or is doig the future never lies" he told her, but regardless it distracted him for a moment when this happened Sam walked forward getting up close before umbra noticed her and thrusting her wrapped arm at his chest, but right before it would touch it the wrapping exploded outward forming a sul based arm which entered umbras body without any damage, she thent ook it out having the arm disappear again but soon the wrapping formed around forming her arm again, once she did this umbra grabbed her by the throat and picked her up "what did you do" he asked her

AU5
Light of Hope
________________________________________________________________________________________
Abilities

Soul Impaling Force
LVL 1
Soul Impaling Force is her main attack while Lvl one it forms a Bird as she fires it. the blade comes out of Right hand's palm. this attack shoots rather fast, this attack does absolutely no outer damage which is why it its called "Impaling". this attack goes and pierces through the body, all the pain comes from the inside where it hits. these attacks go through living beings so it can hit multiple people if they are in the path.
Cursed Arm
(can only have one arm per battle, can not switch arms, takes awile to fully chage arm back under bandages)
LVL 1: Soul Arm
Her cursed arm is able to take on a new form, that is replaced her arm that is wrapped by the bandages. When this ability starts, the arm basically dissolves the wrapping. The ability of this arm allows her a boost in Soul based attacks. while this arm is out she ca absorb Soul energy from around her to strengthen her abilities more. the main flaw of this arm is that is has no physical form, meaning she cant touch anything using this arm but it also grants her the use of it never getting harmed. The one thing she can touch with this are Souls, but she can not harm them in any way, she can reach into someones body and force soul energy inside of them granting them more energy or even power if needed, this one move tires her out since she uses her energy, so her arm ability disappears after this unable to use another arm for a while(end of fight)(magically re wraps itself after fight, or to injured to keep it out)
Soul Charge
Sam is able to force out her Soul in a burst creating what looks like lightning from her body. she is able to harness it into parts of her body to enhance damage given by the part of body when attacking. without implementing to her legs the Charge already gives her boost of speed, jumping, and agility, but the effects are gone when she focuses it to attack but it returns after the attack.
Black Rose Dance
LVL 1
Black Rose Dance makes Sam able to turn into what looks like Black Petals for a breif moment to a long time. this is used to dodge attacks and travel far distances or go through places one would normally never fit. she can not attack while in this form, rather she is harmless in this form, but be warned this can easily lead to her forming back up and attacking. the way this works is that her body turns black and falls apart quickly into petals to which begin to fly as if there is wind around blowing them.
Soul Chain
LVL 1
Soul Chain Lvl 1 she can summon a chain that looks like a shadow based form, the chain forms around either arm(not cursed arm when active) it wraps around the arm so that the chain remains connected. the chain she can send out attempting to grab an opponent or even strike them with the chain, but the real purpose is to grab things, if she grabs an object she can throw the object using the chain at a target.

King of Relms
Crew

Biggest Fatcat

11,540 Points
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Hive Mind 200

Corvo Bianco

Mega Galaxy

8,825 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Tipsy 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
PostPosted: Sat Dec 27, 2014 7:52 pm

Nebbia d Argento

King of Relms

Quote:

Quote:

what happened:

User Image
Illo

Now that we are amassing a larger force it only makes sense that we should be able to defend against her treachery, if it should occur, continued Illo logically.

Plus, you already know in what way she will betray us, supposedly, and so should be able to avoid that scenario without murder.

... I volunteer to watch the girl myself. If anything strange were to happen, Melani and I will alert you immediately.
Illo had offered his compromise.

Phoenix Mode: ON 5%

PostPosted: Sat Dec 27, 2014 8:06 pm
Crasher Wave

Chaos_wolf12

King of Relms

Corvo Bianco

User Image
"But even so I wish to be her friend. I'll look up to her so that she strives away from that perilous path."
Then Samantha jumped at Umbra, which she didn't expected, perhaps a retreat or a binding spell but not a straight up attack. Then Illo was the one who offered to take care of Samantha on the mean time which she would blindly support.
"Yes, we'll take care of Samantha, so please, don't kill her"
She said following Illo while the little skirmish between Samantha and Umbra was deployed. Gasping once Samantha was caught, she had her hearth in a hand not knowing what would happen next, but wishing Umbra did not kill the poor Sam.  

Nebbia d Argento
Crew

Vermillion Gatekeeper

22,050 Points
  • Power Surge 50
  • Team Player 50
  • Dragon Master 50

King of Relms
Crew

Biggest Fatcat

11,540 Points
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Hive Mind 200
PostPosted: Sat Dec 27, 2014 8:16 pm
Crasher Wave

Chaos_wolf12

Nebbia d Argento

Corvo Bianco

User Image
Samantha Blackhart
Human of the Cursed
Umbra kept her in a grip but loose enough for her to speak "well...i was getting tired of you putting me down with words...so i sent my soul into your body...figured if you were telling the truth..you could tell the difference... between me and this...faker" she said stopping for air every couple of seconds. "hmmmm...your soul...has absolutly no...connection to the soul of the blackhart in my dimention...which is impossible" he muttered before letting her go she held her neck after landing on the ground coughing. he looked at the others "fine..and there will be no need...if she does anything i will know...and i will stop her" he said before turning around and walking toward the edge "a soul completely different with no traces of connection..its like thee two are not counterparts" he muttered before lifting off the roof "be careful...and do not trust her" he said before leaving

AU5
Light of Hope
Abilities

Soul Impaling Force
LVL 1
Soul Impaling Force is her main attack while Lvl one it forms a Bird as she fires it. the blade comes out of Right hand's palm. this attack shoots rather fast, this attack does absolutely no outer damage which is why it its called "Impaling". this attack goes and pierces through the body, all the pain comes from the inside where it hits. these attacks go through living beings so it can hit multiple people if they are in the path.
Cursed Arm
(can only have one arm per battle, can not switch arms, takes awile to fully chage arm back under bandages)
Her cursed arm is able to take on a new form, that is replaced her arm that is wrapped by the bandages. When this ability starts, the arm basically dissolves the wrapping. The ability of this arm allows her a boost in Soul based attacks. while this arm is out she ca absorb Soul energy from around her to strengthen her abilities more. the main flaw of this arm is that is has no physical form, meaning she cant touch anything using this arm but it also grants her the use of it never getting harmed. The one thing she can touch with this are Souls, but she can not harm them in any way, she can reach into someones body and force soul energy inside of them granting them more energy or even power if needed, this one move tires her out since she uses her energy, so her arm ability disappears after this unable to use another arm for a while(end of fight)(magically re wraps itself after fight, or to injured to keep it out)
Soul Charge
Sam is able to force out her Soul in a burst creating what looks like lightning from her body. she is able to harness it into parts of her body to enhance damage given by the part of body when attacking. without implementing to her legs the Charge already gives her boost of speed, jumping, and agility, but the effects are gone when she focuses it to attack but it returns after the attack.
Black Rose Dance
LVL 1
Black Rose Dance makes Sam able to turn into what looks like Black Petals for a breif moment to a long time. this is used to dodge attacks and travel far distances or go through places one would normally never fit. she can not attack while in this form, rather she is harmless in this form, but be warned this can easily lead to her forming back up and attacking. the way this works is that her body turns black and falls apart quickly into petals to which begin to fly as if there is wind around blowing them.
Soul Chain
LVL 1
Soul Chain Lvl 1 she can summon a chain that looks like a shadow based form, the chain forms around either arm(not cursed arm when active) it wraps around the arm so that the chain remains connected. the chain she can send out attempting to grab an opponent or even strike them with the chain, but the real purpose is to grab things, if she grabs an object she can throw the object using the chain at a target.

PostPosted: Sat Dec 27, 2014 8:28 pm

Nebbia d Argento

King of Relms

Quote:

Quote:

what happened:

User Image
Illo

Illo would be walking over to Melani and Sam now. He simply nodded to Umbra as he left.

You seem to be a capable fighter. Good to have you with us. In all honesty I'm not sure who to trust with that scene, but killing has always held a low place in my mind..
He stretched out a hand to Sam.

Welcome to our camp.

Corvo Bianco

Mega Galaxy

8,825 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Tipsy 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100

Nebbia d Argento
Crew

Vermillion Gatekeeper

22,050 Points
  • Power Surge 50
  • Team Player 50
  • Dragon Master 50
PostPosted: Sat Dec 27, 2014 8:43 pm
Crasher Wave

Chaos_wolf12

King of Relms

Corvo Bianco

User Image
"Sam!"
Melanie was quick to hug Samantha tightly.
"Thank goodness you are okay. I was so scared. Why did you had to jump straight at him? He could have killed you"
Regardless of the semi lecture she was giving Samantha, she felt so relieved to know Umbra wouldn't take her life. Passing by any other details as why there was an importer of Samantha to begin with.  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 27, 2014 8:49 pm
Crasher Wave

Chaos_wolf12

Nebbia d Argento

Corvo Bianco

Samantha Blackhart
Human of the Cursed
Sam just sat there on her knees only to try and get Melani off "please...refrain from hugging me..." she muttered before standing up "well..it was more of a assumption...he aid i was evil in the other dimention so he would have met me then...so i figured if he didn't see any madness in my soul...i wouldn't think i was like that...but turns out it didn't go as planned but worked with different reasons" she said coughing abit looking at them "so why is it you guys want me to join your training?"

AU5
Light of Hope
Abilities

Soul Impaling Force
LVL 1
Cursed Arm
Soul Charge
Black Rose Dance
LVL 1
Soul Chain
LVL 1

King of Relms
Crew

Biggest Fatcat

11,540 Points
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Hive Mind 200

Corvo Bianco

Mega Galaxy

8,825 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Tipsy 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
PostPosted: Sat Dec 27, 2014 8:59 pm

Nebbia d Argento

King of Relms

Quote:

Quote:

what happened:

User Image
Illo

We're questing for the holy grail. The man who attacked you had reason to be worried about the future, Illo explained.

I saw into his mind, and saw what he saw. He fought a force which could eclipse Shibusen in no time at all... A slight sigh, as it was the faces of his comrades he saw.

If I hadn't seen them, I would know what they were capable of, but that, sadly, is not the case. Trust me, no matter how strong you are now, you're going to want to train.

PostPosted: Sat Dec 27, 2014 9:16 pm
Crasher Wave

Chaos_wolf12

King of Relms

Corvo Bianco

User Image
"Sempai is right, we need as many allies as we can to prepare for battle. Since he only gave us 3 days to be ready I'm assuming this could burst out during this week."  

Nebbia d Argento
Crew

Vermillion Gatekeeper

22,050 Points
  • Power Surge 50
  • Team Player 50
  • Dragon Master 50

King of Relms
Crew

Biggest Fatcat

11,540 Points
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Hive Mind 200
PostPosted: Sat Dec 27, 2014 9:29 pm
Crasher Wave

Chaos_wolf12

Nebbia d Argento

Corvo Bianco

Samantha Blackhart
Human of the Cursed
Sam looked at them "well im sorry but with one arm..its kind of hard to improve expessially if my replacement is just wrapping" she told them looking at Melani "she knows that as well...cant do much to improve half of my fighting styles" she shrugged "i can help with what i can but if you think i have to be stronger then this...then i dont think im gonna be useful..just saying" she said being honest "but i will help if it keeps that lunatic off my back"

AU5
Light of Hope
Abilities

Soul Impaling Force
LVL 1
Cursed Arm
Soul Charge
Black Rose Dance
LVL 1
Soul Chain
LVL 1

PostPosted: Sat Dec 27, 2014 9:42 pm

Chaos_wolf12

King of Relms

Crasher Wave

Nebbia d Argento

User Image
Illo

As long as you don't do whatever it was you did in that other dimension, Illo began. It would have helped immensely if Umbra had told them what to look out for... Was Illo asleep for that part? In any event:

I'm not the best babysitter in the world, so I don't want you to feel awkward if we simply watch you for suspicious behavior, he said, finally leveling.

So, we'd be honored if you'd train with us.

We're heading back to our camp now, if you'd like to come.
Illo nodded to Melani and began powering up his teleport, waiting for Sam's decision. He motioned to the other two that it was time to go.

Corvo Bianco

Mega Galaxy

8,825 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Tipsy 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100

Nebbia d Argento
Crew

Vermillion Gatekeeper

22,050 Points
  • Power Surge 50
  • Team Player 50
  • Dragon Master 50
PostPosted: Sat Dec 27, 2014 9:58 pm
Crasher Wave

Chaos_wolf12

King of Relms

Corvo Bianco

User Image
Melanie would be finally separated from Sam by this last one's effort. Looking over at Illo, she approached knowing they still had a lot to improve on.  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 27, 2014 10:03 pm
Crasher Wave

Chaos_wolf12

Nebbia d Argento

Corvo Bianco

Samantha Blackhart
Human of the Cursed
Sam shrugged "i already said id help but i cant garrentee ill be of any use" she said walking towards them "but dont try anything like tests..because im already taking enough tests with mortem and school" she told them sighing "and i seriously doubt what i do will affect the world..one person cant do that"

AU5
Light of Hope
Abilities

Soul Impaling Force
LVL 1
Cursed Arm
Soul Charge
Black Rose Dance
LVL 1
Soul Chain
LVL 1

King of Relms
Crew

Biggest Fatcat

11,540 Points
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Hive Mind 200

Corvo Bianco

Mega Galaxy

8,825 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Tipsy 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
PostPosted: Sat Dec 27, 2014 10:13 pm

King of Relms

Crasher Wave

Nebbia d Argento

Chaos_wolf12

User Image
Illo

You'd be surprised. Illo responded simply. He'd always believed in the butterfly effect. Within seconds their bodies would feel light and then whisked away to the Nazca Lines in Peru.

At camp:

Here we are. This place has great chi. You'll be able to reach your full potential here easily. Illo walked over to a pit near the tent and began working on the fire. He seemed rather calm about the whole thing.

Melani... You've had quite a day, haven't you? You should rest soon. He looked back at the group.

Donovan, would you mind helping me with the fire?

--Mission Forum--

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces