Welcome to Gaia! ::

Soul Eater Rivals (Open & Accepting)

Back to Guilds

It has been 30 years since the original Soul Eater story and now DWMA has a new rival, another school. 

Tags: Soul Eater, Anime, Roleplay, Romance, Action 

Reply --Mission Forum--
Where the thread ends (Private RP) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

sorbet shark
Captain

Sparkly Spirit

PostPosted: Fri Apr 22, 2016 3:44 pm
Charlotte
Witch of Nightmares
User Image
┏━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┓

Charlotte stared at Vincent for a moment before she blinked a few times and looked down as his arms around her. Her face turned light red as she seemed to be awake now "Uh... O-Okay," she replied.

┗━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┛

Quote:

The Reticent Harlequin

#F9A7B0

PostPosted: Fri Apr 22, 2016 3:51 pm
        User Image

oOoV I N C E N T_F A R I SoOo

Noticing how Charlotte had blushed, Vincent would let out a small laugh and then remove his arms. As soon as he did, Vincent sat up and got out of the bed. Standing next to it, Vincent began to stretch, "Uh, I guess I should go and report to the higher ups." he stated, sounding a little bored. "Something tells me that they're anxiously awaiting the details of this mission."
                                                    ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄

OOC:

fluffy ghoul

The Reticent Harlequin
Vice Captain

Unforgiving Tactician

sorbet shark
Captain

Sparkly Spirit

PostPosted: Fri Apr 22, 2016 3:55 pm
Charlotte
Witch of Nightmares
User Image
┏━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┓

Charlotte sat up once Vincent got up and stared up at him as he talked about going to the higher ups. Charlotte nodded "Alright... I think I will stay here for the day... I don't really want to push myself at all," she explained. She ran a hand through her hair which was now a mess of cowlicks.

┗━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┛

Quote:

The Reticent Harlequin

#F9A7B0

PostPosted: Fri Apr 22, 2016 4:02 pm
        User Image

Hearing Charlotte, Vincent turned around and nodded, but he also had a strange look on his face. "That sounds good, but I was actually hoping that you'd join me." he told her bluntly. "Not as a witch, but more of a healer and besides, I want you to stay by my side."

OOC:

fluffy ghoul

The Reticent Harlequin
Vice Captain

Unforgiving Tactician

sorbet shark
Captain

Sparkly Spirit

PostPosted: Fri Apr 22, 2016 4:06 pm
Charlotte
Witch of Nightmares
User Image
┏━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┓

Charlotte stared at Vincent for a moment or two before shrugging "Oh... okay... I don't have that much medicine though... so I don't think I would be of much help..." she explained as her gaze shifted to the ground.

┗━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┛

Quote:

The Reticent Harlequin

#F9A7B0

PostPosted: Fri Apr 22, 2016 4:17 pm
        User Image

"That's fine with me. Just as long as you remain by my side, you don't have to do anything." Vincent stated. "You won't have to join the military nor will you have to fear being exposed to others. I want you with me." Vincent had already planned on bringing Charlotte with him, but if she didn't want to come with him out of her own free will, then he would let her stay. "Miss Charlotte, I believe that I really am starting to fall in love with you." Vincent confessed. "I don't why, but the thought of leaving you behind and alone...it pains me. Hearing about your past and knowing how you were treated, I also felt your pain. It was like we were connected. Your sorrow, your pain, your rage. I want to take all of it away and replace it with happiness and hope."

OOC:

fluffy ghoul

The Reticent Harlequin
Vice Captain

Unforgiving Tactician

sorbet shark
Captain

Sparkly Spirit

PostPosted: Fri Apr 22, 2016 4:27 pm
Charlotte
Witch of Nightmares
User Image
┏━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┓

Hearing Vincent, Charlotte understood that it wasn't just today he was talking about. When he said he wanted her to be with him, Vincent meant all the time. Her face was still a shade of red as she looked up at him again. Charlotte paused for a moment or two before answering "I'm flattered... but..." she paused again and shook her head "I would love to stay with you... but I am a witch. It is dangerous to be around me. Not only that but... I have been around for about a hundred years or more I think. I don't age. I can live way longer than humans," Charlotte explained. "Being with you, developing strong feelings for... It would pain me greatly to watch you grow old and die while I stay young for a long time. I don't want to put you through that pain either... The pain of being with me and me not growing old with you... The pain of being with a witch who is always plagued with misfortunes and madness,"

┗━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┛

Quote:

The Reticent Harlequin

#F9A7B0

PostPosted: Fri Apr 22, 2016 4:41 pm
        User Image

At first, Vincent seemed elated that Charlotte wanted to come, but the more she spoke, the more it was clear that she wasn't come along. Her reasons were indeed acceptable. Being a witch, she doesn't age, so if they did come together, it would only be painful for him and for her. He would grow old and die, but she would remain young forever. The pain of not being able to grow old and die with the one you loved and the pain of watching the person you love grow up and start a family, while you remain young. Even though he didn't want to admit it, Vincent had also thought about that. He didn't know how he could be with her, while still growing old. With a sullen smile on his face, Vincent looked down at Charlotte, "I see. You do have a point. It would be painful, for the both of us. It would be best if we remained as is." Charlotte would be able to tell that Vincent was really hurt by this. "Such is the fate of a mortal." he muttered. Never once through out his entire life, had Vincent ever regretted being born human. He loved being a human. He enjoyed being weak and growing stronger, through his will, but now, after meeting Charlotte, he began to curse the fact that he was indeed, just a normal human. "You know, I had already planned out how we would live together. I would leave the military and we would journey around this world, helping others and protecting the weak. As we did, we would grow closer and eventually we would start a family of our own." Vincent confessed. Shaking his head, Vincent would rid himself of those thoughts. "Guess that'll just be a dream." Turning away, Vincent picked up his sword. "I guess I'll be going then."

OOC:

fluffy ghoul

The Reticent Harlequin
Vice Captain

Unforgiving Tactician

sorbet shark
Captain

Sparkly Spirit

PostPosted: Fri Apr 22, 2016 4:52 pm
Charlotte
Witch of Nightmares
User Image
┏━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┓

Charlotte watched Vincent quietly. Seeing him looking so hurt struck something in her. The ping of pain in her grew as he spoke about the dream he had with being with Charlotte. He then turned and began leaving. Then... Charlotte didn't know what happened. One moment she was on the bed and as soon as Vincent said he should go, Charlotte quickly got out of bed and wrapped her arms around him from behind. Charlotte surprised herself then as she wasn't sure why she did that. Wait, no. She knew why. "I..." Charlotte began before stopping. "I... don't want us to... not be together either though... It hurts thinking about losing you... but it also hurts not being able to be with you now either..." Charlotte stopped again as she continued embracing Vincent from behind. Her grip tightened slightly "I don't want to be alone... I like being with you... Please don't leave me alone..." she said as she buried her face in his back.

┗━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┛

Quote:

The Reticent Harlequin

#F9A7B0

PostPosted: Fri Apr 22, 2016 5:29 pm
        User Image

Just as he was about to leave, Vincent stopped, as Charlotte would wrap her arms around him and bury her face in his back. She said that she didn't want to be alone, that she liked being with him, but for Vincent those words only hurt him more. "I.....I have a plan." he told her. "I have a way for us to be together." Vincent would continue standing there, not saying anything else for a few seconds. "I will become something more than human. I can transcend mortality and become a being that is eternal."

OOC:

fluffy ghoul

The Reticent Harlequin
Vice Captain

Unforgiving Tactician

sorbet shark
Captain

Sparkly Spirit

PostPosted: Fri Apr 22, 2016 5:37 pm
Charlotte
Witch of Nightmares
User Image
┏━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┓

Charlotte looked up at she heard Vincent "Become... something..." she trailed off before shaking her head "No! You mean become a demon or something? You can't! I-I won't let you!" she stated, a concerned expression on her face. "To... become something like that, you have to make a great sacrifice. You may lose yourself in the process. You may lose your humanity," she explained. She knew she was being extremely wishy washy with this situation but she had seen what becoming something along the lines of immortal had done to people. It was scary and painful and she did not want to see Vincent experience that.

┗━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┛

Quote:

The Reticent Harlequin

#F9A7B0

PostPosted: Fri Apr 22, 2016 5:44 pm
        User Image

Vincent had expected Charlotte to disagree with his plan. He knew that doing something so reckless and dangerous would possibly result in something truly horrifying. There were many reports recorded of humans sacrificing something of great importance to them, in order to obtain the power of a demon. Others, allowed for Vampire's to feed on them and change them into vampires as well. Vincent had read over all of the materials in his studies, but he knew that he couldn't just let it be. "What good is humanity, if I can't be with the one I love." Vincent stated. "I know full well of the risks that comes with it and I know that I could even die, but it is worth the risk if there is even a 1% chance that it'll succeed."

OOC:

fluffy ghoul

The Reticent Harlequin
Vice Captain

Unforgiving Tactician

sorbet shark
Captain

Sparkly Spirit

PostPosted: Fri Apr 22, 2016 5:48 pm
Charlotte
Witch of Nightmares
User Image
┏━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┓

Charlotte continued holding on to Vincent as she listened to him. She knew there was no changing his mind now. That was going to happen. She was silent for a few moments before going back to leaning her head against his back "...Okay... But please promise me that if you go forward with this plan, you won't lose yourself. Promise when I see you as a different being, you will still be you?" Charlotte asked.

┗━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┛

Quote:

The Reticent Harlequin

#F9A7B0

PostPosted: Fri Apr 22, 2016 5:54 pm
        User Image

Turning around, Vincent would place his hands on Charlotte's shoulders and stare at her. "Miss Charlotte, I am Vincent Faris. Soldier Elite, the man that has slain over a hundred demons. The one nicknamed, "Man of a Thousand Swords" I will never forget who I am or who you are." Vincent then smiled. "And if I do, all you need to do is come find me, come find me and beat some since into me."

OOC:

fluffy ghoul

The Reticent Harlequin
Vice Captain

Unforgiving Tactician

sorbet shark
Captain

Sparkly Spirit

PostPosted: Fri Apr 22, 2016 5:59 pm
Charlotte
Witch of Nightmares
User Image
┏━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┓

Charlotte stared up at Vincent as he turned around and spoke before muffling a laugh. She continued laughing for a moment or two before looking up at Vincent again. She smiled up at him and nodded "Alright, I will remember that then," she replied.

┗━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┛

Quote:

The Reticent Harlequin

#F9A7B0

--Mission Forum--

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items