Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Lolita Society.

Back to Guilds

Tags: gothic lolita, japanese fashion, lolita 

Reply The Lolita Society.
Our Lolita Album! Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 ... 98 99 100 101 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

namida_no_chi

PostPosted: Fri Jun 24, 2005 9:42 pm
xd I guess I'm luck I don't have that problem, but my hair is a huge pain the in the a$$ to comb D: I wear I'm going bald!  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 26, 2005 10:24 pm
namida_no_chi
xd I guess I'm luck I don't have that problem, but my hair is a huge pain the in the a$$ to comb D: I wear I'm going bald!

i feel your pain. i bleached my hair and its ruined. its almost impossible to brush and its breaking off and falling out like crazy. it is a lot thinner now than it was before. my hair sucks.  

KISAKI 8B

Blackberry Sage

PostPosted: Mon Jun 27, 2005 10:30 pm
Little children, close your eyes. Those weak of heart, look away! Its the horrible Blackberry! domokun

*sigh* My mum made me pack away all my Loli outfits last week (even tho we're not moving for another month or so. stare ) So the only half-decent picture I have of me in any of my dresses is this one from the insert of our band's first CD.

User Image

The end.  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 27, 2005 10:48 pm
Blackberry-Sage
Little children, close your eyes. Those weak of heart, look away! Its the horrible Blackberry! domokun

*sigh* My mum made me pack away all my Loli outfits last week (even tho we're not moving for another month or so. stare ) So the only half-decent picture I have of me in any of my dresses is this one from the insert of our band's first CD.

User Image

The end.

i wish i had lolita dresses... i think today was the closest to lolita ive ever dressed and i wasnt very close...  

KISAKI 8B

Blackberry Sage

PostPosted: Mon Jun 27, 2005 11:14 pm
blacklipstick815
Blackberry-Sage

User Image

The end.

i wish i had lolita dresses... i think today was the closest to lolita ive ever dressed and i wasnt very close...

Maybe grab a few bucks and run down to the thrift store, learn some spiffy sewing tricks, and make your own! I've been making my own dresses for the past four years and I only know two different hand-stitches. Using a sewing machine isn't really as hard as it looks. I only own two dresses that have never undergone any changes, and I got them for three bucks each at a thrift store. 3nodding  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 28, 2005 10:11 am
for the hair think... try the leave in conditioners and detanglers... as well as change your shampoo as much as you can it helps out a lot >used to do the same thin<  

maeanalda
Vice Captain

Distinct Dabbler

TeddyBearNarcotics

PostPosted: Sat Jul 02, 2005 8:03 pm
Brand new to the guild, I thought I'd post some things for you folks to look at! biggrin

These are all shots from AX. I'm the tall one with the curly blonde wig on. XD

*note* Other than the base clothes ((the base for the top and the dress)) and the shoes, everything is handmade. And handsewn.... *cries* I don't own a sewing machine!!

User Image
Cuddling With Tina!

User Image
Cuddling With Jax!

User Image
Being Stupid on a couch with Tina and Jax!

User Image
Me and SamuraiYuna from cosplay.com ^_^ We both had pandas!

User Image
Me, being stupid, with Tina. @_@ You can see right up my nose...!

User Image
Shhhh! It's a secret!!

User Image
Anime Expo is really tiring!!

^_^ Whaddya think?  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 13, 2005 5:33 pm
kinda ghetto but so far only outfit i have.
ax04.

yeah thats a wig My natural hair is long enoug now I probly dont need the wig anymore.
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.  

Akemi-sama

6,300 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Autobiographer 200

EGL Goddess

PostPosted: Thu Jul 21, 2005 8:06 pm
you all look so great!!!  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 22, 2005 7:25 pm
TeddyBearNarcotics
Brand new to the guild, I thought I'd post some things for you folks to look at! biggrin

*note* Other than the base clothes ((the base for the top and the dress)) and the shoes, everything is handmade. And handsewn.... *cries* I don't own a sewing machine!!
^_^ Whaddya think?

I adore your pics...
I'm hoping to run into loli society people at anime south... I'll be in mini moni dress as well as EGL.  

maeanalda
Vice Captain

Distinct Dabbler

Tsuwabuki

Fashionable Dabbler

8,500 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Megathread 100
  • Full closet 200
PostPosted: Fri Jul 22, 2005 11:13 pm
maeanalda
TeddyBearNarcotics

^_^ Whaddya think?

I adore your pics...
I'm hoping to run into loli society people at anime south... I'll be in mini moni dress as well as EGL.
When is ANime south? I forgot about it  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 22, 2005 11:24 pm
Tsuwabuki
maeanalda
TeddyBearNarcotics

^_^ Whaddya think?

I adore your pics...
When is ANime south? I forgot about it

nov. 18-20  

EGL Goddess

RosiejChan

PostPosted: Sat Jul 23, 2005 9:39 am
[Kinky]
User Image

User Image

User Image

C'est moi--most people think I'm 12-14, but I'm actually 18.

I really like ur style XD  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 23, 2005 9:42 am
teh plum
Kindly ignore my stupid faces, and dishevelled look. x3

User Image

User Image

User Image

Noo! You look kawaii 3nodding  

RosiejChan

Akemi-sama

6,300 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Autobiographer 200
PostPosted: Sun Jul 24, 2005 4:40 pm
mhmm the more i look at my dress im thinking ditch the apron,not wear the wig. add my knee high zipper and lace up boots and mod it a little into a EGA or Kodona or something.  
The Lolita Society.

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 ... 98 99 100 101 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff