Welcome to Gaia! ::

~Shadow's Roleplays(many different rps) Semi-literate ~

Back to Guilds

Reply ~Shadow's Roleplays(many different rps) Semi-literate ~
FullMetal Alchemist talk Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 ... 14 15 16 17 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

elegantdemonofpoop

PostPosted: Sun Mar 20, 2005 9:13 am
I don't drink tea. And just wondering but where the hell do you two learn all of this?!  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 20, 2005 9:38 am
*she smiled, since she was diffinatally a tea drinker* too bad, it does wonders for headaches...espeically with sugar...and...*she smiled a bit more brightly* I learned a few things from my mother dearest, a bit from school, much from personal research, and then of course actually experiments....I don't have live subjects to test on often, but there are chemicals...sometimes hard to get, that you can test on to see what the would be on a person...or I can just give somethings to my mother and she can take them off to the lab to play with in her free time...*laughed softly* surprisingly it's just a hobby...I want to be a therapist, a phycologist...something along those lines...  

DarkRybrin

Loving Ram

76,800 Points
  • Wandering Ram 500
  • Champion 300
  • Wing Mastery 100

Sabrina_of_Reatre

PostPosted: Sun Mar 27, 2005 5:37 pm
I acctualy understood all of that....  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 28, 2005 5:19 pm
((*applauded Sabrina for being quite clever* good...we have a group of people now..that make's life easier....))  

DarkRybrin

Loving Ram

76,800 Points
  • Wandering Ram 500
  • Champion 300
  • Wing Mastery 100

ravencamilara

PostPosted: Fri Apr 01, 2005 8:40 pm
well, hi everyone. This is the first time ive posted in here. I admit, Im probably not as big of a FMA as you guys, in fact, i havnt seen past ep 20 due to my stupid tv provider crying I was wondering, what exactly are Chimeras? From what I know, they are creatures that are transformed into these mutations. Is that right?  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 01, 2005 8:41 pm
Two or more animals(sometimes a person is added) then using alchemy combines them into one creature I believe...  

elegantdemonofpoop

ravencamilara

PostPosted: Fri Apr 01, 2005 8:44 pm
Shadow of Fire
Two or more animals(sometimes a person is added) then using alchemy combines them into one creature I believe...

interesting. So I imagine this would fall into the account of forbidden human alchmey or not?
(sorry if i seem like a stupid noob for asking questions but i want to make sure I dont screw up in the rp or something))  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 01, 2005 8:45 pm
uh...well I'm not sure really...sadly that's one thing I"m not sure of...  

elegantdemonofpoop

ravencamilara

PostPosted: Fri Apr 01, 2005 8:47 pm
heh. no problem. any info at all is a pleasure. I love FMA...but can't find the series on DVD and cant get the channel. So have to rely on people that have seen it.  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 01, 2005 8:49 pm
oh, I have a few episodes downloaded though they're japanese, but it has english subs... so it's all good in end. Only I need the last episode! Must know what happens to Ed, Al, and Roy! I don't want thme die they can't die!  

elegantdemonofpoop

ravencamilara

PostPosted: Fri Apr 01, 2005 8:51 pm
Shadow of Fire
oh, I have a few episodes downloaded though they're japanese, but it has english subs... so it's all good in end. Only I need the last episode! Must know what happens to Ed, Al, and Roy! I don't want thme die they can't die!

thats awesome. havnt seen who roy is yet. maybe itll tell in the game. I just got the PS2 game for it and am playing it now. heh.  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 01, 2005 8:53 pm
...*tilts head about ready to fall out of chair* Colonel Roy Mustang, Flame alchemist. He has multipule personalaties, I think so anyways..well he changes I think a lot after episode 25....four more weeks then I will be very depressed....and yes Roy is in the game. He gets you sent to jail cause he's using you as a decoy.  

elegantdemonofpoop

ravencamilara

PostPosted: Fri Apr 01, 2005 8:55 pm
Shadow of Fire
...*tilts head about ready to fall out of chair* Colonel Roy Mustang, Flame alchemist. He has multipule personalaties, I think so anyways..well he changes I think a lot after episode 25....four more weeks then I will be very depressed....and yes Roy is in the game. He gets you sent to jail cause he's using you as a decoy.

oh right right. hes the one that said that one time "i wonder if its possible to send a flame through a telephone wire." heh. So they all team up? sounds cool. I imagine you've already beat the game? heh  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 01, 2005 8:58 pm
Yeah, haven't beat Roy of Armstrong at the end but you don't need too. I don't think it changes the game ending. I hate yet love the ending! Why didn't Ed cry! anywho yeah. That was him...also a little later in that scene...

Hughes: You go find yourself a wife.

Roy: Give it a rest! *slams the phone on the hook*

Riza: Don't take it out on phone.

I love that part. sorry I have like lines burned into my head..  

elegantdemonofpoop

ravencamilara

PostPosted: Fri Apr 01, 2005 9:03 pm
Shadow of Fire
Yeah, haven't beat Roy of Armstrong at the end but you don't need too. I don't think it changes the game ending. I hate yet love the ending! Why didn't Ed cry! anywho yeah. That was him...also a little later in that scene...

Hughes: You go find yourself a wife.

Roy: Give it a rest! *slams the phone on the hook*

Riza: Don't take it out on phone.

I love that part. sorry I have like lines burned into my head..

i dont care, thats so awesome. You have more fun with a series when you can remember it all. Same thing for me with Cowboy Bebop. And yet, even that havnt seen all of. Curse you TV crying lets see, the last episode I saw was when Al fights that other suit of armor at lab number 5. and winry forgot that part in his arm >.>  
~Shadow's Roleplays(many different rps) Semi-literate ~

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 ... 14 15 16 17 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff