Welcome to Gaia! ::

Soul Eater Rivals (Open & Accepting)

Back to Guilds

It has been 30 years since the original Soul Eater story and now DWMA has a new rival, another school. 

Tags: Soul Eater, Anime, Roleplay, Romance, Action 

Reply --Mission Forum--
Mission: Beach Blast (Private) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Nebbia d Argento
Crew

Vermillion Gatekeeper

22,050 Points
  • Power Surge 50
  • Team Player 50
  • Dragon Master 50
PostPosted: Sun Jul 09, 2017 4:01 pm
User Image
-"Well I guess taking a break won't hurt anybody, right?."-
╔══════════╗
Misty Taw
╚══════════╝

Waking up from her pause with Queen, the brunette would smile and stretch herself on the chair. Easing up her body as she returned onto a more comfortable position. It was weird to have this much peace. She almost missed the fights.... almost.
None the less she was happy to see Queen had some time to look after herself. With Saya always being her priority, Misty saw Queen overdo herself on a daily basis. It was good to take a break every now and then.
"Say Queen... does Saya have... you know... friends? People to hang out with?"
Asked Misty out of curiosity. After all Saya having some friends should be healthy for both kitsunes or so she thought.

OoC:

Quote:

seulrene

Celiabemont

sorbet shark

sabrewolf123

King of Relms

The Reticent Harlequin

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

User Image

-"Sweetheart, I'm the one who breaks hell lose"-
╔══════════════╗
Akio Katashi
╚══════════════╝

Akio would raise an eyebrow once Mirai said she wouldn't call herself a beautiful person.
"Really?"
This would get herself once more within Akkio's personal space as he didn't even hesitated on invading hers shortly after.
Akkio's eyes began scanning Mirai all around from head to toe.
Holding up her chin with a hand so he may have a good look at Mirai's face.
"Mhmm... just as I thought."
Akkio would release Mirai, crossing his arms in the process, closing his eyes as he nodded firmly.
"Hopes, you need some glasses. or a new mirror. There's no way you cannot think of yourself as beautiful."
Akkio would turn to Mirai and open his eyes, picking each of her hands with his owns, never breaking eye contact.
"Mirai, for the short amount of time I was privileged with sharing your friendship you've been showing me kindly all of your culture, to a total stranger. Despite your tight agenda you squeezed enough time to share with me and even allowing me to help you on your special day with Texas. Your Quality as a person is obviously above the average for that matter... that Is a sign of beauty.
During said time you never lost your temper, sure you flustered, perhaps were mad at me at some point but you never, ever insulted me or cast me away, showing signs of maturity and patience... maturity and patience believe me, are great signs of beauty..."

Placing both of Mirai's hands together, Akkio would continue his observations.
"And with a heart as devoted as yours is to Texas, one should be a fool not to think of yourself as a beautiful person Hopes, either by your individual signs of beauty or the sum of all your parts. You're beautiful in ever way I can possibly see or think of right now... and I've yet to learn more about you. But even at this point I can understand this Texas boy for falling for someone like you. So don't diminish yourself. Be proud of your beauty."
Akkio grinned with a wink at the witch before sneaking a kiss on Mirai's forehead, releasing her shortly after, giving Mirai also some space. Before addressing the rest of Mirai's observations. Having friends to keep encouraging them to grow more, and the subject he was an overly touchy person. As well as Texas possible reaction upon seeing him like this.
"Great, then you should keep those friends, people who encourage you to grow as a person are valuable, because they see potential in you. Sure you've long ways to go, so what? You're still a kid, there's so much for you to do and experience, many adventures to unfold before your eyes. Don't worry Hopes, you're growing just fine... just keep at it."
Akkio chuckled lightly as he thought about Texas for a minute.
"I guess I could understand his reaction... not that I would mind it but if you don't really want me to be like this in front of him I won't... but I warn you. There's no way out of escaping my feelings Hopes. I like you as a person and I will show it whenever I have the chance... I could only contain myself for just short amount of times.
Being honest I would give him credit tho, feeling jealous means he appreciates you and would not try to lose you... on the other hand if he's casual about it and keeps his cool it would mean he's confident in your relationship which is quite admirable as well. So I look forward to meet him."

Akkio would grin with high expectations about this Texas boy. After all he was her special friend Mirai's boyfriend. He had to be worthy of such tittle.
"Kind of think of it he almost makes me jealous. Hahahaha"
It seemed Akkio was in such high spirits and was looking forward to meet Texas.

[❖] OoC:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

User Image

-"No mater how warm his smile may be... I'm the only person I can trust"-
╔═══════════════════════╗
Keira Russeau ☽☾ Zoey Eternia
╚═══════════════════════╝

Kain could easily see how Zoey's face flustered over second until she was no different from a boiling tomato.
"Of course I wouldn't! You know just how much I care about Despair!"
Zoey shouted, her anger showing right off the bat, her held frustration as she stared at Kain with an intense glare.
Even so, this anger was different than the hatred she carried about Kain. As she didn't felt like killing him as of usual. This time it was more of a sore looser rant, as if she felt betrayed.
While this, could usually put Kain on a bad spot, this could not be any further from the truth, given the fact that for Zoey to feel betrayed by Kain it would mean that for just a second, there was genuine trust in Mors. A hidden but worth of praise huge step on their relationship as siblings.
"How could you do this to me? I don't even like you and you still try to drag me along? GOSH!!! I... hate you!!!"
Stated Zoey, yet despite how harsh her words were... there was no ocean trying to cast Kain away like a while ago with the other boy. Either she knew there would be no point in trying... or the fact that she kept showing Kain signs of her liking Despair that she was so embarrassed to even cast her magic.

The girl would clench her fists together as she couldn't even move because of her own rant, deciding to turn around and start walking away. Trying to cool her head off. And most likely attempting to hunt for some old objects.

[❖] OoC:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

PostPosted: Sun Jul 09, 2017 8:05 pm
seulrene

Celiabemont

sorbet shark

King of Relms

Nebbia d Argento

The Reticent Harlequin

User Image

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Jessica Jetter

Jessica nodded when Lily asked if she would like to play with them. "Yeah, sounds fun!" She agreed. "Oh, it's so great of you to join us!" Carmen said with a smile, her voice dripping with passive aggressive sarcasm. Jessica turned to look at Carmen with a slight shrug. "I'm glad you think so," she replied with a smile of her own. Neither of the two girls saw the altercation on the beach or the wolf fight.  

Sabrewolf123
Vice Captain

Swashbuckling Werewolf

6,150 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Jolly Roger 50

sorbet shark
Captain

Sparkly Spirit

PostPosted: Sun Jul 09, 2017 8:48 pm

Shira
User Image

Emma
User Image

Mirai
User Image

Noira
User Image

"This beach got cold suddenly..."
Emma muttered as that tension between Jessica and Carmen didn't seem to be letting up at all. "Anyway." Emma looked over at Lily who had the ball. Emma held her hands up and waved at her. "Pass, Lily!"

Shira continued staring over at Kain and Zoey. She watched as Zoey yelled at Kain suddenly before marching away. Shira raised an eyebrow at the scene before shaking her head and looking over at the others, sort of missing the last bit of passive aggressiveness from both newcomers to their group. "Yeah, let's continue with our game. Gotta enjoy the beach while we are here!"

Mirai grumbled as Akio would look Mirai over, looking to the side as he held her chin and continued observing her. As Akio spoke of explaining why she was beautiful, her gaze shifted to her hands. Eventually, she muffled a sigh while choosing to ignore the forehead kiss though she did frown slightly for a few moments. "I know everyone says otherwise when I disagree with the me being beautiful thing... But this is more me trying to believe that myself and working through my own doubts," she said and left it at that. Part of her couldn't help but feel bad for still lacking confidence in herself as a person. She would feel good for a minutes after someone like Texas complimented her but then that doubt would seep it's way back in her head again. Even now, Mirai appreciated Akio's words but her own doubt was still there. It wasn't even about her appearance. Mirai just didn't see herself as a beautiful person inside or out. She was just Mirai.
As Akio moved on to speaking about Texas, Mirai sighed "He isn't the 'keep cool' type," she said, actually muffling a small snicker. She backed away from Akio "You can be friends with me but understand my boundaries, please. I don't like being touched a ton. I also would like it if you didn't kiss me on the forehead... or anywhere, ever again. If you bust those boundaries from here on out at all, you will have to worry not just about Texas burning you to a crisp but also me beating you up," Mirai warned. "I... know you don't meaning any harm but I trust Texas and he trusts me. I don't want that trust to be broken by some misconceptions. So please mind my personal space."

Noira closed her eyes then, a slight frown appearing on her face as the wolf girl and Chilia's wolf suddenly decided to deck things out. Just ignore them. Just ignore them. Just ignore them. Enjoy the god damn beach... she thought to herself. She began getting more and more agitated as she heard them fighting in the water then on the beach right by her. She opened one eye as Delycan finally disappeared and the wolf girl stood there, eventually going back to eating her roast. Noira released an annoyed breath and closed her eyes again. "I hate this place..." she muttered.

Quote:

The Reticent Harlequin

Sabrewolf123

Nebbia d Argento

King of Relms

PostPosted: Sun Jul 09, 2017 9:00 pm
seulrene

Celiabemont

sorbet shark

sabrewolf123

Nebbia d Argento

The Reticent Harlequin

User Image
[Outfit]

User Image
[Outfit]

User Image
Outfit

[Mystery Woman]
User Image

Lily just blinked at the mood between carmen and jessica, carmen was not exactly pleased with jessica clearly, lily wen and had her eyes look to emma "yea....lets just continue" she stated as she threw it to Emma, the whole mood of the area was just uneasy. she preferred just staying quiet.

Chilia was simply ouy getting drinks

(For Noira[mainly but others can interact])
the girl would turn to noira as she poke saying she hated the place "why hate the place lady " she stated "the beach is fun...one can hunt for sharks....dolphins and other things...the place is nice" she stated standing up dusting off the sand on her. "cheer up...at least your not alone on this trip....i can easily smell that someone else was here" she stated before stretching her arms up "ANYWAYS sorry to bother you lady...I got a shark to cook and eat" she stated before she would begin to walk off away from noira but stopped and turned her head "you remind me of someone i know....except she has white hair...and weird blood powers...think her name started with an N....im bad with names but never the less you remind me of her" she added before she continued off.
Queen turned and looked at Misty "well...for starters we come from a palc where eve children are raised to be killers and well evil....so back home none...but here i've been prioritizing her safety over her friend making"

King of Relms
Crew

Biggest Fatcat

11,540 Points
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Hive Mind 200

The Reticent Harlequin
Vice Captain

Unforgiving Tactician

PostPosted: Sun Jul 09, 2017 9:20 pm
User Image

l[ Name: Kain "Mors" Fatum ]|[ Partner: Shira Death]|
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
xxl[ Classification: Death Scythe]|[ Affiliation: DWMA]|
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

As Zoey began shouting at him, Kain remained awfully calm. As a matter of fact, he was a little too calm. To be honest, Kain was at a loss for words. For some reason, he had a bad time dealing with little sisters and their tantrums. Watching as the girl walked off, presumably to calm down, Kain merely sighed and looked around, to notice that quite a few people were staring. With yet another sigh, Kain would steadily make his way back to Shira and the others, choosing not to pursue Zoey for now.

l[ Soul Wavelength: Stable]|[ Soul Resonance: Inactive]|
|[ Physical State: Healthy]|[ Title: The Demon Guns of Death]|
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

{Out...Of....Character --- }

{Quoting}

sorbet shark

King of Relms

Nebbia d Argento

PostPosted: Tue Jul 11, 2017 11:21 pm
User Image
╔══════════╗
Misty Taw
╚══════════╝

"Aww, well I know you have to keep her safe, but have you considered this place has really few and well known enemies... ever considered having her form some friendships here?"

OoC:

Quote:

seulrene

Celiabemont

sorbet shark

sabrewolf123

King of Relms

The Reticent Harlequin

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

User Image

╔══════════════╗
Akio Katashi
╚══════════════╝

Put some limits? To someone over affectionate as Akkio limits were not really his forte... unless it came to trespassing them.
Trying to puzzle things out, he could understand why would Texas have a bad idea, after all they were still kids. Which would explain Mirai's reaction. Realizing this made a bigger picture unfold right in Akkio's eyes. While he had a rough time figuring about Hope's culture, Mirai was just as lost when it came to know about his. After all the treatment while over affective was that he shared with his close one, family-like affection.
"Alright... I'll do my best"
Akkio sighed as he knew this would not be an easy task for him. Not really caring about Mirai or Texas harming him, more likely it was his own nature what made this request hard enough.

Then again... if he was distracted from Hope it wouldn't be that hard wouldn't it? Which brought his thoughts prior knowing Mirai was here and drew a smile one his face.

[❖] OoC:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

User Image

The lonely girl would walk around the shore, trying to cool her head off but with Kain always playing her like this it was hard to keep her temper. Then again, why was it so hard for her to be this confident with Despair, whenever she was near him she could barely talk, she was shy and she didn't liked it, she felt like it held her back from so much more... perhaps it was this frustration that vented every time she ranted with Kain about something. Perhaps it was the reason she was grateful to have him around at times. And for that sole reason, the pink haired girl tried to calm herself down.

[❖] OoC:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Nebbia d Argento
Crew

Vermillion Gatekeeper

22,050 Points
  • Power Surge 50
  • Team Player 50
  • Dragon Master 50

Sabrewolf123
Vice Captain

Swashbuckling Werewolf

6,150 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Jolly Roger 50
PostPosted: Sat Jul 15, 2017 9:28 pm
seulrene

Celiabemont

sorbet shark

King of Relms

Nebbia d Argento

The Reticent Harlequin

User Image

Jessica Jetter

User Image

Saya

Jessica and Carmen both waited for the game to continue.

Meanwhile out of nowhere a small figure ran straight up to Queen at startling speed, dropping a heavy plastic bucket straight into her lap. "Queenie LOOK!" She yelled excitedly. The bucket was filled to the brim with shells of all shapes and sizes. She began to take shells out of the bucket one at a time and "There's a blue one, and a yellow one a-and a green one and even a one that is both blue AND green!" She explained, taking out various shells she had no doubt found on her recent excursion.  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 20, 2017 8:09 pm

Shira
User Image

Emma
User Image

Mirai
User Image

Noira
User Image
Emma jumped up and caught the ball. "Woo! Alright!" As Emma landed she seemed to pause for a moment before she seemed to come up with an idea. "Time to spice things up. Let's see... if you can catch..." Emma held onto the beach ball with one hand and moved her arm back. "This!" Emma chucked the ball rather hard towards Carmen. Due to Emma being part demon, her throws held quite a lot of strength behind them and that showed as the beach spall sped towards Carmen rather fast.

Shira smiled at the group as they went back to playing ball. Then she sensed Kain making his way back over to their group. Shira turned and looked over at Kain, recalling how tense things seemed with the girl. "Everything alright?" Shira asked, tilting her head slightly to the side.

Mirai stared at Akio with a rather intense gaze as she waited for him to respond. As he seemed to reach an agreement with her regarding personal boundaries, Mirai let out a breath of relief and smiled up at Akio "Thank you."

As the girl began chatting it up with Noira, the black haired woman shot her a glare that said she didn't want to be talked to. As she then seemed to talk about Noira reminding the girl of another individual... who coincidentally had similar abilities, Noira couldn't help but let out an annoyed sigh. That didn't sound like a good rival to have... Rather than addressing the girl, Noira just closed her eyes again.

Quote:

The Reticent Harlequin

Sabrewolf123

Nebbia d Argento

King of Relms

sorbet shark
Captain

Sparkly Spirit

King of Relms
Crew

Biggest Fatcat

11,540 Points
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Hive Mind 200
PostPosted: Thu Jul 20, 2017 9:09 pm
seulrene

Celiabemont

sorbet shark

sabrewolf123

Nebbia d Argento

The Reticent Harlequin

User Image
[Outfit]

User Image
[Outfit]

User Image
Outfit

Lily would simp;y wait for the game to continue as well but then Emma decided to make the game...more intense by throwing hard at Carmen, this was still a playful game of throwing a beach ball was it not?

Chilia would soon walk back to where she was staying before she had gotten up "alright i got you another one...asked them to supersize it..since well...i can feel the annoyed signals from across the beach..." she stated putting her drink on the sand next to noiras chair, she would after all sit back down and lay back.

Queen looke at Misty "yea but if you haven't noticed...theres still many people from my home in this place almost always watching me...IE when we were attacked...im pretty sure some of them are still around the city...and then theres the flipping rebels..." she sighed "i dont know if i wanna risk that" she stated before Saya appeared with her bucket "hm?" she sounded as she lifted her glasses up so she could see without the shades on, Saya was collecting shell it seemed when they arrived at the beach she instantly ran off with her beach toys set with a plan, and this seemed to be that plan. Queen just chuckled "oh really...thats quite a collection of different shells, do you have a favorite one as of yet or are ya still looking for one to be that one? "she asked smirking, it was times like these when she could relax and had nothing to worry about, that she enjoyed,mainly because she could relax, Saya was having fun and she had someone around that wasn't trying to kill or stalk her, something she never had the capability to do where she came from.

PostPosted: Fri Jul 21, 2017 7:22 pm
User Image

Kain would let Zoey go and cool off a bit, while he would join back up with the others. As he arrived, he was met with Shira, who seemed curious about what had happened. "Honestly, dealing with teenage girls is the most difficult thing I have ever done." Kain replied with a sigh and shrug. "For now, I'd rather just focus on you and you alone." he added before smiling. "So, lets have some fun."

{Quoting}

sorbet shark

King of Relms

Nebbia d Argento

The Reticent Harlequin
Vice Captain

Unforgiving Tactician

Nebbia d Argento
Crew

Vermillion Gatekeeper

22,050 Points
  • Power Surge 50
  • Team Player 50
  • Dragon Master 50
PostPosted: Sat Jul 22, 2017 1:46 pm
User Image
╔══════════╗
Misty Taw
╚══════════╝

Misty pouted while looking thoughtful about Queen's reply.
"Well... that's true but we kicked their butts didn't we? We'll just have to do it again if they mess up."
She smirked deviously.
"Hopefully Malcom will show up..."
Misty said with a sweet tone but it was more than obvious she was up to no good with Malcom.
It was then when Saya broke in, showing Queen all of her awesome Shell collections. this brought a smile onto Queen's face and by doing so, it did on Misty's as well. It was nice to see Queen on a good mood every now and then. Lucky for them, if anything failed, Saya could always get the job done.

OoC:

Quote:

seulrene

Celiabemont

sorbet shark

sabrewolf123

King of Relms

The Reticent Harlequin

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

User Image

╔══════════════╗
Akio Katashi
╚══════════════╝

"I can't promise much tho, better work on your tough look, because if you keep looking as cute as this I may not be able to control myself."
The male teased, ruffling Mirai's hair with a wide grin. His friend was growing up. It made Akkio feel so proud.
about to add something he would hear a mall beep from his pocket, a wrist he had when he got the job, meaning his break was about to expire.
Sighing, he would kidnap Mirai one last time with a big hug, even preventing her feet from touching the ground.
"Well, duty calls Hope, I better get back to work. Have some fun for me alright?"
With that the kitsune would release the girl and wait.

[❖] OoC:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

User Image

The pink haired girl would take a stroll by the shore, trying to forget about Kain for a second. She even forgot her shells and bucket when she left.

Taking a few minutes she would exit the beach area within the resort and look upon a sea cave which could be seen because of the crystal water.
Out of curiosity, the girl would jump into water, wandering the sort of wonders that it may hide.

[❖] OoC:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

PostPosted: Sat Jul 22, 2017 5:17 pm
seulrene

Celiabemont

sorbet shark

King of Relms

Nebbia d Argento

The Reticent Harlequin

User Image

Jessica Jetter

User Image

Saya

"Ha!" Yelled Carmen with a grin as she heard Emma's proposal. When Emma hit the ball towards her, her hands suddenly became surrounded by green fire. "Get ready Lily!" She called before slamming the ball in her direction. The ball began to spin rapidly like a top as it headed for Lily, it's speed increasing drastically until it was almost a blur.

Saya grinned as she heard Queen and stuck her hand deep into the bucket rummaging around for a few moments before pulling out a brightly colored shell with a swirling pattern. "It's this one for sure! Look how pretty and crazy it looks!" She told Queen excitedly.  

Sabrewolf123
Vice Captain

Swashbuckling Werewolf

6,150 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Jolly Roger 50

sorbet shark
Captain

Sparkly Spirit

PostPosted: Sat Jul 22, 2017 5:46 pm

Shira
User Image

Emma
User Image

Mirai
User Image

Noira
User Image
Emma's grin widened as Carmen seemed to dig the idea of stepping things up a bit. The neko jumped up and down then "Yeah! Step it up!" she stated.

Shira seemed a bit confused by what Kain meant by dealing with teenage girls. Was Mirai not doing well with Kain either or was it just that one girl? Eventually, a smile reappeared on her face as she stared up at Kain and nodded "I don't mind that," she replied. Her gaze shifted to the group before looking at her partner again. "We are playing some rather extreme beach ball if you want to join in on that?" she offered.

Mirai sighed as Akio warned her "Just be aware of my personal boundaries, please," she replied. She managed a small smile as Akip ruffled her hair again. She heard a beep coming from Akio's pocket then which seemed to mean he was leaving. Mirai let out a yelp of surprise as he pulled her into a bear hug. As Akio excused himself and then released her, Mirai took another moment to recollect herself before nodding "Alright... will do," she said, managing a small smile. "Good luck with... whatever job you are doing!"

When Chilia came back and explained that she had gotten Noira bigger drink, the black haired woman shot a thumbs up at Chilia while keeping her eyes closed. "Thank you," she replied. She was quiet for a bit longer before adding "Your wolf dished it out... with another wolf girl..."

Quote:

The Reticent Harlequin

Sabrewolf123

Nebbia d Argento

King of Relms

PostPosted: Sat Jul 22, 2017 6:14 pm
seulrene

Celiabemont

sorbet shark

sabrewolf123

Nebbia d Argento

The Reticent Harlequin

User Image
[Outfit]

User Image
[Outfit]

User Image
Outfit

Lily would just keep watching but soon now Carmen was into the whole intense game of it, and was now targeting her. normally she could catch it but...unlike her counterpart, she didn't train to go against fast objects, thus when it went fast to become a blur she knew she wasn't catching it, but she did manage to have her hands in the right spot to have them hit her hands and bounce upward from the bounce from the throw. "you guys do know...i don't train myself to see things go that fast right?" she asked

Chilia rose an eyebrow "Delycan dished it out with another...wolf girl...thats...kinda rare to see...most of the time they don't wonder out of their clans...hell I only did because mine was destroyed" she stated rubbing her neck "oh well...aint my problem to figure that out" she stated as she took a sip from her own thing "it would seem that our...'attendies' decided to play a really rough game of catch the high moving ball" she stated sighing "wonder how long that will take until it gets louder"

Queen looked at Misty "yea but it was a close call...expessiall since i wasn't using my full power...as it was humoring me...but no...he better not show up again...his life will be long if he doesnt show his face...if he does " she stated before clicking her tongue signalling that it was mainly death, and since saya was there now she wasn't gonna have her question her choices of killing again which often get no where. Saya now seemed to be into her shells still and was now looking for her favorite one. it as a bright shell with patterns "oh nice...im suprised that the creature that called that home deserted it...it looks pretty nice and 'cool'...definitely be my home if i was a crab or such"

King of Relms
Crew

Biggest Fatcat

11,540 Points
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Hive Mind 200

The Reticent Harlequin
Vice Captain

Unforgiving Tactician

PostPosted: Sun Jul 23, 2017 4:28 pm
User Image

Just as Shira mentioned extreme beach ball, Kain's eyes darted towards Emma and Lily's direction. He was just in time to get a glimpse of Carmen releasing a powerful hit on the ball. Seeing this, Kain smiled, "Well, that does seem like it will be pretty fun. I wouldn't mind joining in." he stated, before looking back at Shira.

{Quoting}

sorbet shark

King of Relms

Nebbia d Argento

--Mission Forum--

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 [>] [»|]