Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Universe of the Four Gods - A Fushigi Yuugi RP Guild

Back to Guilds

For a new take on an old story, join us! For serious RPers. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Fushigi Yuugi 

Reply ARCHIVES!
Sairou - Byakko Village Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

AtrimAngelos

PostPosted: Sat Jul 15, 2006 2:44 pm
((sure that be fine with me))  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 24, 2006 4:49 pm
((Anyone else want to begin? *has no clue what to write* sweatdrop ))  

Michiyo_Saruwatari

ForgottnRose

PostPosted: Mon Jul 24, 2006 7:39 pm
((I'll start it))

Shiga opens her eyes as she wakens. Slowly she sits up and yawns as she stumbles out of her bed. Quickly she begins to tie back her hair as she changes into her normal atire. Yawning once again she steps outside and begins to prepare the final touches to her cart.  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 25, 2006 4:33 pm
Fang-Yin had actually awakened hours ago, even though the current time was considered early. She lie in a warm bath after having finished her chores for the day, tidying up the house, etc. She stood, water dripping off of her form and started to dry herself off. She tossed on some clothes and squeezed the water out of her long honey brown hair. A long sigh of content passed through her mouth and she smiled.

Moments after she had entered the hourse again, her mother stood before her, yawning and rubbing her eyes. "Dear, what are you doing awake so early?"

Fang-Yin simply smiled and stretched some. "Couldn't sleep." Was all she said.

A wry smile appeared on her mother's face. "Were you thinking about that boy?" She asked slowly.

She abruptly stood, a slight blush on her face. "No! I'm not interested in that type of thing right now!" She said it almost too quickly.

Her mother almost looked sad. Her shoulders slumped a bit and the smile faded, leaving the tired look back on her face. "Oh... I'm just worried about you. You should start looking for a husband soon."  

Michiyo_Saruwatari

AtrimAngelos

PostPosted: Wed Jul 26, 2006 6:46 pm
Nai awakes, he gets up making some breakfast and tea, he had a faint smile as he remembered yesturday. After finishing his breakfast, He heads out closing his shop for the day, which he rarly does. He headed to the shops to pick up some new forging tools. He had looked at sevreal shops trying to find a new set of tools.  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 04, 2006 9:47 pm
((Holy crap... So I'm on vacation and I haven't touched a computer for a week and a half... This is so... relieving... I think I spend too much time online. I've been getting withdrawl symptoms.))

Fang-Yin watched her mother leave the room and a small smile appeared on her face. She loved her mother. Really. Who wouldn't appreciate a kind, some-what worn out woman. She wondered if she would turn into that kind of person as she grew older. Would her chipper personality wear down to that mature level? She shrugged it off as merely a thought and continued on. Her mother was making breakfast. Rice and eggs. She took a whif and closed her eyes. She stayed like that for a moment before speaking. "Do you need anything from town today?"

Fang-Yin's mother turned to look at her. "Some bean sprouts would be lovely." She relied with her back to her. "I'm making stew tonight for your brother." And then the young girl remembered. Her brother would be coming home tonight!  

Michiyo_Saruwatari

AtrimAngelos

PostPosted: Mon Aug 07, 2006 7:52 pm
Nai found some new tools and began heading back seeing the food market he decided to grab something to eat for dinner. "What am i gonna do for diner tongiht, I have no idea." he said as he say everything there to buy.  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 08, 2006 9:41 pm
Fang-Yin did her hair up, lifted a basket and wived goodbye as she walked out of her house. The market in the early morning was one of her favorite places to be. Pretty quiet, not too hot outside. She looked around for an open stall that might sell what she needed.  

Michiyo_Saruwatari

AtrimAngelos

PostPosted: Wed Aug 09, 2006 1:26 pm
Nai bought some rice from a vender, and started heading back to his home, when as he was walking he saw Fang-Yin standing there. At first he had thought to say hi, then continued walking, but stopped again and went over to her. "We meet again." he said with a bow of his head to her.  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 10, 2006 4:30 pm
Fang-Yin turned her head and smiled. "Hi. Fancy seeing you here." She gave a small bow in return. She turned back to the vendor she had found and began sifting through the bean sprouts. "So what brings you to the market this fine morning?" She asked politely. She handed a few copper pieces to the vendor and placed the bean sprouts in her basket.  

Michiyo_Saruwatari

AtrimAngelos

PostPosted: Thu Aug 10, 2006 5:37 pm
"Well, shopping of course..." he said as he walked beside her down the market. ".. I needed some new tools and some other things." He stood quite as he walked near her, in his mind he wondered why he changed his mind t talk to her if it was anyone else he would have avoided them. "I didn't expect to run into you here, I must say."  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 12, 2006 3:36 pm
Fang-Yin laughed a bit. "Well, I'm here almost everyday... Shopping for dinner, mostly." Just the mention of the meal made her eyes light up. "We're making stew tonight. My brother's coming home." She grinned. To most, it would seem like just another visit, but the truth was, the boy had been out of town for quite some time, trying his hand at buying and selling and the like. "It's his favorite." She finished.  

Michiyo_Saruwatari

AtrimAngelos

PostPosted: Sat Aug 12, 2006 7:52 pm
Nai looked at her and gave a small smile. "Most of my meals consist of bread and water, maybe a soup every now and then. don't really spend time cooking much. " He looked around and smiled. "So find anything else you need?"  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 17, 2006 4:36 pm
Fang-Yin flat out ignored his final quastion. She gripped his arm with a frown. "That won't do you any good! You work, right? You should be having full meals!" She didn't put much thought into the next question. It was the right thing to do, and she still hadn't repayed him for the help the other day. She smiled. "You should come to dinner tonight. I'm sure my ma would be okay with it."  

Michiyo_Saruwatari

AtrimAngelos

PostPosted: Thu Aug 17, 2006 6:38 pm
Nai didn't expect her to grap his arm and then hearing her ask him to come to dinner. "Oh i don't knwo about that? I wouldn't wanna inpose on your family plans." He said as he looked at her wondering why she would ask him to dinner and why he actually liked that she did.  
ARCHIVES!

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff