Welcome to Gaia! ::

~Fantasy Role Playing Guild~

Back to Guilds

Although we're running a bit slow right now, we'd love you to bring us back! 

Tags: Fantasy, Literate, Roleplay, Character Training, Contests 

Reply Role Playing
~ FRPG ~ Official Fantasy RP Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 ... 29 30 31 32 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Rukoru Sakura
Captain

PostPosted: Mon Jun 05, 2006 1:46 am
Rianna continued to stare at the new comer. "I'm glad to hear it but I'm sorry to say that my trust in you may be somewhat limited since you are human". she said, amber eyes glistening. "Though..what is your name?"  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 05, 2006 1:49 am
Mano looked at her, cold gaze softening slightly. "I'm sorry to hear it" he stated after some time. "My name is Mano" he said, bowing his head slightly.  

Suteki_Demora

Death Medal

Business Hunter

2,600 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Profitable 100
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Tue Jun 06, 2006 10:33 am
Kario's ears twitch as he realizes that something's going on. He stretches in the nest, yawns a Neko yawn and sits up. He notices that Rianna is not in the tree anymore, that Kiki was still nearby, and that another being is nearby.

He listens and locates the voices to be right below the tree. Standing up cautiously, he realizes that it is close to midnight. He leans against the tree and studies the human boy for a while before clearing his throat.

"Well well well.... It seems that we have a guest, huh Rianna?" he asks with a even tone, "And who may this be?"

He sets his left hand around the sheath of his sword as he awaits an answer. ...no one is going to harm her while I'm around. he may not want to harm her, but I need to make sure that he doesn't, not even accidentally....

((OOC: Welcome, Suteki_Demora! Thanks for joining FRPG as well as this thread!))  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 07, 2006 2:14 am
((Hey! This place is cool 3nodding ))

Mano looked up suddenly, automaticly gripping his katana ready to fight. He saw another Neko. "Greetings". He replied. "I am...Mano". Mano did not lessen his stance but would rather wait until the Neko relaxed first.  

Suteki_Demora

Death Medal

Business Hunter

2,600 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Profitable 100
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Thu Jun 08, 2006 12:03 am
The Neko sizes up his opponent, the newcomer, and says, still leaning against the tree, "Listen, Mano, I do not mean to frighten you or harm you. However, if you don't relax while around Rianna, I will have to come down there. I have sworn to be her companion and to make sure she is not harmed. You prove to be somewhat of a challenge to that promise, as of right now, sir."  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 08, 2006 12:42 am
Mano was reluctantly forced to give in. He let go of his katana but was still ready to draw it just in case. He bowed his head slightly. "I am sorry to be such trouble but I do not mean you any harm unless you mean me harm". He looked up at the Neko in the tree. "Though, where are you headed?". he asked after some time.  

Suteki_Demora

Death Medal

Business Hunter

2,600 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Profitable 100
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Fri Jun 09, 2006 10:45 am
"Likewise, I'm sure," Kario says as he sits down on the branch, letting go of his grip around his sword, "And I'm headed whereever Rianna is headed, as I am her travelling companion. ...at least for now, that is."  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 09, 2006 3:22 pm
Rianna looked up at Kario. "We are headed to Lanasia" she said. Her tail flicked and her ears twitched as she waited for a reply....or a protest.  

Rukoru Sakura
Captain

Suteki_Demora

PostPosted: Fri Jun 09, 2006 3:25 pm
Mano looked at Rianna and nodded. "I will accompany you both" he said, glancing up at Kario. "That is if there are no objections".  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 09, 2006 7:32 pm
Nathan Briggs walks up behind the group. The half demon had heard their conversation. "I wouldn't be surprised if you weren't welcome in Lanasia, human." he says. He looks like an ordinary human, except for his red eyes, but is not afraid to show his true self. He also dislikes humans, and will show this dislike freely. He has heard rumors of a war brewing in Lanasia. A war between humans and Nekos. If this is true he will need to change into his demon form before they arrived. This human does not have that luxury.  

CainZeros

Death Medal

Business Hunter

2,600 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Profitable 100
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Fri Jun 09, 2006 8:57 pm
Kario stretches his arms over his head and wakes the sleeping Kiki before jumping to the ground as Rianna had earlier, landing on his feet but with one hand touching the ground in front of him - a position that would give him a place to jump up from easily. He then straightens up slowly.

He says to Rianna, "That's fine with me, and they can come as long as they prove themselves kind to Nekos...."

His grey eyes turn to the newest comer to the group and he says evenly, "Now, as for you, sir, you are not human if you address another being as 'human'. May I ask what race you are or do you not wish to reveal that?"  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 10, 2006 6:57 am
Mr.Ownage
Nathan Briggs walks up behind the group. The half demon had heard their conversation. "I wouldn't be surprised if you weren't welcome in Lanasia, human." he says. He looks like an ordinary human, except for his red eyes, but is not afraid to show his true self. He also dislikes humans, and will show this dislike freely. He has heard rumors of a war brewing in Lanasia. A war between humans and Nekos. If this is true he will need to change into his demon form before they arrived. This human does not have that luxury.

Mano stared the demon in the eye. "The least I can do is help". he said in a low tone. "I would do anything to be able to fight those humans in the war. After all....they are traitors...". Mano lowered his gaze and glowered at the ground. "I would do anything...to get my revenge".  

Suteki_Demora

Rukoru Sakura
Captain

PostPosted: Sat Jun 10, 2006 7:01 am
Rianna studied Mano with wide eyes. "You actually hate humans?" she asked astonished. "So....you hate your own race...right?". She stared at him for a while, deep in thought. "What's this about.....revenge?". Rianna asked, tail swishing and amber eyes gleaming in the moonlight.  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 10, 2006 7:04 am
Mano slowly looked up at Rianna. "Don't worry...It's nothing" He said knowing that it was a poor excuse. Mano blinked as the moonlight reflected off his eyes.  

Suteki_Demora

Role Playing

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 ... 29 30 31 32 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces