Welcome to Gaia! ::

~Shadow's Roleplays(many different rps) Semi-literate ~

Back to Guilds

Reply ~Shadow's Roleplays(many different rps) Semi-literate ~
Random FMA RPing Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 ... 23 24 25 26 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

EdwardWongHauPepeluTi IV

PostPosted: Fri Mar 18, 2005 4:32 pm

"How so very immature of him..."Lust's words came cooly and meaningless. The woman stood. "Come Gluttoney, we have certain things to tend to..." The Homunculus began to walk down the side-walk.
---
Riza was sitting on a bench in the park with Black Hiyate laying at her feet. The young woman was off duty yet still carrying a gun. She was reading the lastest novella.

PostPosted: Sat Mar 19, 2005 7:41 pm
Roy was Sitting in his office practially doing nothing when all of a sudden the phone rings( In Metal Gear Solid style )

Roy:This Is Colonel Mustang.

Mystery guy:I've made it to the Building,Colonel what do I do now?

Roy:I'm sorry....You must have the wrong number..

Mystery guy:hmmmm, isnt this frequency 144.14?

Roy:It is,ohh wait...Now I remember,Yes,Your Fox right?

Fox:Yes,I'm currently at the roof of the Central Library,I needed a breifing on the objectives..

Roy:Yes Fox,I want you to place that envelope I gave to you earlier into the Eccepted files and Hack into the Main Computer and Insert the disk that I had also given you...

Fox:Yes sir, but I dont Exactly know where both the Main computer or the fileing room is for that matter...I just transfered from hear ya know..

Roy:Yes I know that already....Just look at Your Map Screen and it should have a Green dot next to Where both of your objective are located..This is top secret so try not to get spotted by the cameras..

Fox:Will do...but sir,Why was I picked for this and what exactly is in that Envelope?

Roy:........Cant say...but its the only way you'l be accepted in as a state Alchemist..

Fox: Fine then, I'll do it..But you better make sure you've got my papers and my watch ready for me when I return.

Roy: Alright..

Fox: Ok......Azoth Fox out(link closed)

Roy: *smiles* When this is all done with, I will finally get my Demands.....That all women are required to wear mini-skirts.....Muhahaha  

Skylar St Claire

4,200 Points
  • Beta Gaian 0
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0

elegantdemonofpoop

PostPosted: Sat Mar 19, 2005 7:46 pm
Kasumi walked into headquaters and went to Roy's office kicking the door lightly, "Open up the stupid door or I'll kick your a**." Kasumi said rather angery at him. It was clear she was in a rather pissy mood then again after the 'lovely' visit from Envy who wouldn't be?  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 19, 2005 7:49 pm
"The Doors already open Mam."Roy said to the Fuhrer,Still Happy about his little Stealth mission he had Felix on.  

Skylar St Claire

4,200 Points
  • Beta Gaian 0
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0

EdwardWongHauPepeluTi IV

PostPosted: Sat Mar 19, 2005 7:51 pm

Riza se her book down. A nervous look had crossed her face. The thought of Roy not being supervised by her watchful gaze was nagging at her for past twelve hours. She grabbed her novella, Black Hiyate's leash and ran to the Central HQ. Her sandals slapped against teh ground and her floor-length summer skirt wasn't helping her at all...

PostPosted: Sat Mar 19, 2005 7:52 pm
"Oh....whatever." Kasumi came into Mustang's office placing her hands in her pockets still seemed rather upset about Envy. "I'm taking a while off I'm leaving you and Hawkeye in charge, and no changing anything or I'll demote you down to Major."  

elegantdemonofpoop

Skylar St Claire

4,200 Points
  • Beta Gaian 0
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
PostPosted: Sat Mar 19, 2005 8:01 pm
"Yes mam,I'll be happy to take charge till you return."Roy was a bit worried about the other stuff she said,But being as he is...He could find away out of it.Then he Saluted the fuhrer off."Try and enjoy yourself while your on leave Mam."  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 19, 2005 8:01 pm

Riza came running into Roy's office. Her hair was down and bit frizzed. Black Hiyate came tumbling after her. Worrying about this man is going to kill me she thought as she began to un-friz her hair and straighten out her clothing.

EdwardWongHauPepeluTi IV

elegantdemonofpoop

PostPosted: Sat Mar 19, 2005 8:05 pm
"I'm not going on vacation. I do have other jobs outside of being the Fuhrer." Kasumi turned to leave noticing Riza and paused for a moment. "What happened to you?"  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 19, 2005 8:13 pm

"Ma'am to tell the truth,"Riza stood erect. "My conscience was nagging at me about Roy messing something up because I wasn't keeping an eye on him. So I ran over with Black Hiyate all the way from the park...In a skirt. A floor-length one at that."

EdwardWongHauPepeluTi IV

elegantdemonofpoop

PostPosted: Sat Mar 19, 2005 8:18 pm
"And people talk about me not trusting people. He knows better not get into trouble under my command." Kasumi looked back to Roy a somewhat mischievous grin on her face then turned back to Riza a bit worried then remembered what she had told Roy, "OH yes you two are in charge I'm taking a few days off. I do have other duties to attend to outside of being a state alchemist."  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 19, 2005 8:19 pm
Soon as he heard her say that Roy's Jaw dropped to the floor thinking."I......I.....Mess up......WHA......."Frozen of the thought that Riza thought of him of being imcompitent.  

Skylar St Claire

4,200 Points
  • Beta Gaian 0
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0

EdwardWongHauPepeluTi IV

PostPosted: Sat Mar 19, 2005 8:26 pm

Riza saluted Kasumi. "We'll take of things while you are gone ma'am. Please, enjoy your time off."

PostPosted: Sat Mar 19, 2005 8:33 pm
"Eh, I can try, might be hard tohugh." Kasumi sighed and placed her left hand on her left ear and shuddered slightly from when Envy licked her ear. She placed her hand back in her pocket and turned to Roy, "Now would be a good chance to prove your worth your ranking, it can change depending on how hard you work. Later." Kasumi saluted them both and walked out of the office.  

elegantdemonofpoop

EdwardWongHauPepeluTi IV

PostPosted: Sun Mar 20, 2005 12:15 pm

Riza took Black Hiyate's leash off, closed the door and sat down at her desk. The huskie followed suit and lay at her feet. She pulled out some paper-work and began filling them out.

~Shadow's Roleplays(many different rps) Semi-literate ~

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 ... 23 24 25 26 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff