DarkScarlettVixen

PostPosted: Wed Sep 27, 2006 12:33 pm
Yeah whateva....  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 27, 2006 4:08 pm
blaugh  

Izual^Nazareth

egyptian_vampiress

PostPosted: Wed Oct 11, 2006 8:07 am
I've had to quit the guild due to little RP time, but if you all wouldn't mind, I'd very much like to come around and chat.  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 11, 2006 2:46 pm
I don't mind EV. I missed you and RPing with you.  

Juriath
Captain

egyptian_vampiress

PostPosted: Thu Oct 12, 2006 6:09 pm
Aww I miss you too

I'ma try and come by more often now, but that's stil up in the air  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 13, 2006 2:14 am
egyptian_vampiress
Aww I miss you too

this makes me feel like him neglectful to both the guild and to a friend...and i dont know why...

Oh!...and i'm telling ender! You left the BoS!  

Seck
Vice Captain

Shimai_Tepes

PostPosted: Fri Oct 13, 2006 8:29 pm
*glomps Seck* Rawr, I'm bored... *yawn* ninja  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 14, 2006 5:44 pm
Seck
egyptian_vampiress
Aww I miss you too

this makes me feel like him neglectful to both the guild and to a friend...and i dont know why...

Oh!...and i'm telling ender! You left the BoS!

sad

And if I recall correctly, I didn't leave, I had the BoS open in another window. That or I hurried back quickly and it only took me like 2 minutes.  

egyptian_vampiress

Juriath
Captain

PostPosted: Sat Oct 14, 2006 6:26 pm
Lol.

-Glomps EV out of boredem- xd  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 15, 2006 11:03 am
I would like everyone to read, The "Just a Thought" Thread. Also, I would like to know on what you think about it.

Thanks,
Juriath

Juriath
Captain

egyptian_vampiress

PostPosted: Sun Oct 15, 2006 6:12 pm
*hugs Juriath*

Making an advertising thread is a good idea, you just need to make sure it's kept up. It might also be a good idea to have someone or a group of someones just go around all of the forums and hand pick good RPers to invite to the guild. If you stick with just the advertising thread, you're bound to get n00bs and illiterati, and a guild made of n00bs and illitarati will quickly lose sight of what it was originally intended for. *shrugs* I'm no longer a member, but that's my thought. Take it or leave it.

And because if everyone in life had such a problem, the world would be a happier place...  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 16, 2006 1:38 am
egyptian_vampiress
*hugs Juriath*

Making an advertising thread is a good idea, you just need to make sure it's kept up. It might also be a good idea to have someone or a group of someones just go around all of the forums and hand pick good RPers to invite to the guild. If you stick with just the advertising thread, you're bound to get n00bs and illiterati, and a guild made of n00bs and illitarati will quickly lose sight of what it was originally intended for. *shrugs* I'm no longer a member, but that's my thought. Take it or leave it.

And because everyone if everyone in life had such a problem, the world would be a happier place...

*Is hugged heart *

EV you are always a member of my guild, and you always will be. 3nodding

I like your idea, too. xd  

Juriath
Captain

egyptian_vampiress

PostPosted: Tue Oct 17, 2006 8:18 pm
lol which one?  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 18, 2006 12:58 pm
Both of them, because they are very true. I got a question tho. Why arn't you a member of my guild anymore?  

Juriath
Captain

Seck
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Mon Oct 23, 2006 3:15 am
Cause she is too busy being enders lap dog -nods- (just kiddin XD)

And i could always upkeep that thread. We would need a form for them to fill out and show us how they are a good RPer. Like a 8 line monologue for a test. But we would need to tell them what TD is about so that they know if they want to join. -nods-... besides... it would give me something to do if i do take care of it  
Tempest of the Dragon's

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff